Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg... I told u guys i had a feeling that G will forgive R easily...
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^^
sorry i went shopping needed the essentials like milk n bread lol i hate household shopping but i love cloths n shoe shopping!!! ;) lol

oriental what should i call u? which article did u read that on, i dont want gauri to forgive him so easily its not fair or ryt!!! well the least id like to see is Rudr on his knees infront of G asking for her forgiveness after his unforgivable behaviour!!!

u can call me Bee
-Ria- thumbnail
I'll be disappointed if G forgive him too easily.... I knw she will forgive him but let him suffer a little.... Then that will b a bit acceptable....
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

^^^

sorry i went shopping needed the essentials like milk n bread lol i hate household shopping but i love cloths n shoe shopping!!! ;) lol

oriental what should i call u? which article did u read that on, i dont want gauri to forgive him so easily its not fair or ryt!!! well the least id like to see is Rudr on his knees infront of G asking for her forgiveness after his unforgivable behaviour!!!

u can call me Bee

You can call me Mel, Malta or Melos,Its up to you.😃😛

There was this article from Zee web side which someone posted. They said that Binnys mother had visited the sets and that she had to act some intimate scenes, but she couldnt do them properly, cause her mom was there.She blushed eveyrtime as she saw her mother.Something like that.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^^
exactly, Rudr has everything given to him on a plate thats why he doesnt appreciate anything n only wants what he cant have which is why i want gauri not to give into im too easily otherwise he wont appreciate her as much as he wud if he had to work hard to win her bak, if u know wat i mean
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Bee , here is the link to the article https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1591155

Btw i have to go, but will be back in 1-2 hours.
-Ria- thumbnail
Hey Mel.... Hows it going??

I guess u're mad just like me.... I hope G takes some time be4 she forgive him!
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Mel.... Hows it going??

I guess u're mad just like me.... I hope G takes some time be4 she forgive him!

I hope, too.

Btw is it not cheap to get intimate after the P track, i mean , i would not want to .
-Ria- thumbnail
I knw... Maybe we will have a couple of epis be4 we actually see them gettin intimate with each other.. i hope...
OrientalDancer thumbnail
She hsould not forgive him, cause he has this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde mentality!!! In one moment he promises evyrthing and in the next  he doesnt do what he has promised. She should let him wait for weeks or just ignore him.