India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

1/13/11 Written Update UPDATED

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. Since I didn't see an update today I thought I'd fill you all in. I live in the US, though, so the show doesn't air until 8:00 PM which is less than an hour away. It is 7:18 PM now. So once I finish the episode I'll update right away. Please bare with me. Thanks in advance! :)

The episode starts out with Yasho standing up on her two feet basically proving that nothing has happened to her and she is in perfect condition to walk around. Shelley is quite surprised and shocked. She says to Yasho that you fell from such a height and you didn't get hurt even a little bit? Yasho replies that the determination to win a fight makes a human very strong. And Yasho continues telling Shelley how she is going to win over Abha.

The scene shifts to Dushyant and his wife. She is serving lunch to him and blabbering how they had to leave the SB under the circumstances. She curses Abha. Dushyant spits the food out asking what she made. Devanyi just says yeah yeah now you're obviously going to hate my food. LOL Then Dushyant is like you want money right? He says he'll arrange it. Devyani of course is happy. He tells her to stay quiet while he makes a phone call to Jaggu. He demands more money from Jaggu. Jaggu is frustrated. He shouts "what do you want? I already gave you the full amount you asked for. Then why did you send a letter about case 777 asking for justice?" Dushyant hangs up and is confused as he has never sent Jaggu a letter regarding case 777. Dushyant says to himself that he has to get to the bottom on this and figure out who else knows about the case.

Scene shifts to Karan trying to pick out something to wear. He calls out to Abha asking her what he should wear. Her attention is on something else. She tells Karan that Jaggu is worried about something and they need to find out what it is. Karan says that if this case is very important then he will fight it himself. Abha is satisfied and smiles. Karan goes back to asking Abha what he should wear. Abha continues to refuse. LOL Karan is like no you are def going to pick a shirt for me. Abha is like hmm you can't do anything without me. LOL (They are too cute)! She picks out a shirt for him.

Abha, Karan, & Jaggu have left to meet Pratibha. Yasho comes out in a wheel chair with a servant. She asks the servant if everyone is gone? He says yes. She tells the servant to leave. The servant says that Abha has asked him to stay with Yasho in case she needs help with anything. Yasho says fine go and make tea for me. Servant leaves. She is determined to find the will and finds this the best opportunity to do so since no one is home. Once the servant leaves she gets out of her wheel chair.

The scene shifts to where Pratibha is. They are all in a circle singing a song (Nana Munna Rahi Hoon). They are rehearsing for Jan 26th's event. Abha, Karan, and Jaggu arrive. Two people from the Ashram get up and walk towards the trio. She tells them that Pratibha is improving vastly and that they are rehearsing for the show. She tells Jaggu that he is a great person and has always fought for justice. She also says very few lawyers are like Jaggu. Jaggu feels rather guilty. She introduces the family to Dr. Verma who is going to help Pratibha recover. The other lady tells Jaggu that she wants him to be the chief guest for the event. Jaggu at first says that he's not all that great of a person. And she is like that's your humbleness. She says I want you there. He says that he will think about it and get back to her. Abha and Karan are with Pratibha. The old lady who seems to have some connection with the case looks at Karan. She asks him if he is Pratibha's son. Karan nods. She looks rather disturbed as if she knows Karan. She asks Karan where his chain necklace is. Karan is rather confused. The old lady then sees Jaggu approaching them. She excuses herself and gets up. I think Jaggu sees a glimpse of her and is trying to figure out who she is, but before he can she disappears. Pratibha takes wants to show Karan & Abha the flag that she made for the event. She walks with Abha. Jaggu tells Karan he wants to go home as he is not feeling well. Karan takes him home.

Back at home Yasho is rummaging through the house trying to find the will. She can't find it and is rather frustrated. She calls her son and tells him she can't find the will anywhere. Dushyant tells her he also searched the whole house and didn't find it. Yasho tells him if its not in the house it must be in the office. It has to be somewhere. Why didn't you check there? She says that he probably didn't check. She tells Dushyant he's good for nothing and hangs up. Dushyant says to himself have patience mom. Just wait and watch. He says just let me first find out about case 777 and who Ranchod is and once I do that then you (referring to Yasho) will know that I am indeed your son & Abha will never figure out what kind of game I'm playing with her.

Abha & Karan help Jaggu into the house. In the process Jaggu leaves his phone in the car. Someone calls and Abha picks it up. The person on the line says that Mr. Jaggu Prasad. Maybe you are forgetting about case 777. Jan 26th marks the (forget how many years) anniversary of that case. He threatens that on that day everything will be destroyed for Jaggu and his family. Abha is very shocked. Back in the room Karan is so excited to hear about his mother's recovery. He talks on and on about the excitement he has. Jaggu is hardly paying attention. His mind is on case 777. Karan gives Jaggu's medicine to him with a glass of water. Jaggu doesn't budge. He stands up medicine still in hand.  Abha walks in the room and asks Jaggu if anything is bothering him. Jaggu says no its nothing. Abha says no papa you are. Just now there was a call on your phone and someone was threatening you and wanted to know about case 777. She asks who the person is and what is this case 777? Then Karan comes and demands to know about case 777. Jaggu beings having and asthma attack. Both of them are asking about case 777. Then they take him to the bed and lie him down. Abha gets out his inhaler. Once he's in bed they both continue demanding to know about case 777. Jaggu says he wants to rest and will tell them later. Karan wants to know, but Abha is like ok Karan let's go. Let Papa rest and we'll discuss this later. They leave.

Abha tells Karan that they must find out about case 777. Karan says that the phone call is the biggest clue. He says that whoever is calling knows about this case.

Jaggu is sitting in his rocking chair and flashbacks are shown of what happened. No clear picture is able to be determined yet. There are people crying. That's all I was able to catch. Jaggu's phone rings. He picks up and starts yelling asking who the person is. He yells and says come in front and show yourself. Karan walks and grabs the phone from Jaggu and yells that I am Karan Prasad speaking. He says what do you want? Jaggu grabs the phone and yells Ranchod...and stops. Jaggu and Karan stare at each other. Karan tells Jaggu that its Abha who is calling from the landline. Then Abha comes and says I'm sorry, but I had to do that. We need to know about the case. Then Karan asks who is Ranchod? Jaggu doesn't answer. Screen freezes.

Precap: A letter is placed in the car I think by the old lady. Abha is walking to the car. She sees the letter. She picks it up. I don't know if she opens it though!
Hope you guys enjoy it. Press the "like" button if you do! LOL

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 January 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanawebkapranjiRamyakbakshi454kmodililybellemomsx3anipujajennyrsBabygirlsoinkoinksharmilaprasadGodchildsandy_radhewarShaliniLnirleppannugkaur479sohan12345aasaxena3harish_kenkwebbelcloudzlaimdadHeenapheartsmartmuneezadivra4bmm1985desi-indianrgattugaayikaaachuchachuGauri22shanak.hotzeezee55subiamanA HUGE FANbharadwaj_kfahsaadGarkhelsunrayadallielazy_mariyumnycsweetiekinara17Jess.Rajinilicious

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I'm in the process of writing. Give me 5-10 min and it will be up!
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
thx for lettting us know
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Ok updated! :)
khyser Senior Member
khyser