India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

todays episode was good

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I feel very positive. I do not want to think what NT and Brij can do. I also do not want to think whether Nissar is going to be there or not.

All i know is that I enjoyed today's episode. I agree that editing has been poor lately. I feel more for GD/DD as they act out full sequences with more depth and editors chop their scenes off. Because of poor editing we at times criticize the two most hardworking characters.

I do give credit to Nissar for thinking of a character like MSK, but I feel a lot of credit to play that character goes to GC. I remember GC's interview early on when he said that when MSK character was explained to him, i thought of how he will walk/talk and he brought in "maan singh khurana" this and that in his dialogues. DD plays her character beautifully. Many people criticize GC, but I feel he has done extraordinary justice to MSK.

I have enjoyed every episode of geet and every scene between maan and geet. I will continue to enjoy these episodes without worrying about whether marriage will happen, what brij.NT will do etc.

I think everything will be fine. Bad people will lose and Maan/Geet will win. How that will happen depends on the CVs. 

please comment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkdg129serendipity2Silentsoul

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top