Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The better couple?:Warning PG3 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which couple looks better together?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [72.15%]
22 [27.85%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ancie Senior Member
ancie
ancie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i think itz nivi n viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
NIVREN ALL THE WAY. Neha has made helped KM to become a better actor by giving space, support, respect etc....I love Neha for always keeping her calm in all the Segments and standing by KM while he speaks and they never keep fighting in the segs like some couples do.

I think KM played a role in Bidaai which was older than his age and it did not suit him. and Parul was too much and over expressive actress (she is good..no doubt) but she would over shadow KM a lot. off screen and on screen.

I can really see KM liking Neha off screen too. (i know it is his personal life and he has right to do whateever) but I feel if I had to chose a girl for KM..it wud be like Neha. Because she just blends with him like sugar in milk. 

Love you Nivren and you are best couple of me!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaifai_luBz_NehaHCvids08ShayafanLuminous_LinsFrozenRain

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yep nivi and viren they really look good together onscreen and offscreen, they look more like hiten and gauri in kutumb like made for each other, it would be really great to c them as offscreen couple too...I feel this girl would really be a good life partner...lets c...i dont like parul at all...this girl neha looks balanced, homely, cultured...all qualities of a wife hehehehehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanFrozenRain

kiranakram Newbie
kiranakram
kiranakram

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
what a foolish comparison and that too on CCBM forum. ranvir ragini story has ended many months ago but still ranvir and ragini chemistry is remembered and compared to some stupid couples, that shows all who is better and will always be. and secondly comparing parul with that dumbo fat girl who lacks charm and personality is laughable. ranvir and ragini are the best and will be the best so accept the truth.
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
firstly my heart had start goin dhak dhak 4 mera kinshuk in bidaai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i adore them soooooooooooo sooo much]i love nivren chemistry aslos buh no matter ragvi is 4 me always!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obviously i like nivren!!!!!!!!!!!!
espexcailly viren!!!
hehehehehe
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

RagVir all the way......they are the best ever couple...love them sooo much.....

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranakram

what a foolish comparison and that too on CCBM forum. ranvir ragini story has ended many months ago but still ranvir and ragini chemistry is remembered and compared to some stupid couples, that shows all who is better and will always be. and secondly comparing parul with that dumbo fat girl who lacks charm and personality is laughable. ranvir and ragini are the best and will be the best so accept the truth.

sorry to offense you..........i dont want to comment on this.....bt you cant call neha as a dumbo fat girl.........pls look at her.........she is extreamly beautiful.............she has expressive big eyes,beautiful nose and long silky hair.............she has that natural beauty..........she is not a fat girl..........she has a good body .......and if u want to compare her with parul (sorry i dont want to say this...but i should) .....parul didnt have that charm......she is look beautiful only with makeup and good accessories......but neha is simply beautiful......u cant insult her by calling her dumbo......for me she is a gem of a person with good qualities in real life too.....and pls notice the other heroines who looks beautiful with a lots of make up and imagines them without makeup then u can simply understand the real beauty of our nivi..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipai

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
nivi & viren all da wayyyyyyyyyyyy

Go to top