Expectation from Today's episode - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@lucky yar rubas..u can converse in hindi...nd hence become an actot...but me...very bad in hindi....

Seriously shweta.............u can too speak hindi if u try it.........actually i speak punjabi at my home but we need to speak hindi at skul so i knw hindi from my skul dayzzzz
@Rubaldhillon....sudden change of username????
so ab kya...rubas ya rubal...ya dhillon???

@Rubaldhillon....sudden change of username????
so ab kya...rubas ya rubal...ya dhillon???

I became senior member so i changed it.........actually i mistakenly had written my wrong name when i register for first time but couldnt change it as i was not senior member but since i became SM so changed it..............my name is Rubal so i changed it 
@rubal...so no rubas from now...rubal...
ok yar..iam leaving now...have to get ready for college damn...it was holiday today till yesterday morning...and evening they say its working....total bore...anyways see u later

@rubal...so no rubas from now...rubal...
ok yar..iam leaving now...have to get ready for college damn...it was holiday today till yesterday morning...and evening they say its working....total bore...anyways see u later

Ca..............have a gud day
I think today most of the episode would  be wasted on either praising sonali by all family members including KK or they will show deepak and his dad's confrontation....................and we would see very less of suhana and ishaan😭
Originally posted by 111192

I think today most of the episode would  be wasted on either praising sonali by all family members including KK or they will show deepak and his dad's confrontation....................and we would see very less of suhana and ishaan😭

Hope not😊
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Hope not😊

Oh God - I was dreading the same! somehow this Deepak story punched with Sushaan's romance (or trying to romance😆) is not going well with me!
Originally posted by sevak

I hope they just dont mess up  the most awaited romantic track..............dont know y i m not feeling too optimistic about this track ðŸ˜Š
I agree with Reenu, it will be Sonali mostly , little bit of Sushan and the end would be Suhana overhearing Badi Maa and Sonali,s convo!!! there might not be deepak today but definetly next week. But Sonali praising session would be in full bloom today, hope hunar doesnt over act.