Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Poetry Time: Ishaan agar kavi hota to? (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Kya baat hai Pooh!!! lagta hai ANDAR kay kavi ko mainay Jaga diya!!! I should have known earlier and should have woken you up way early, keep them coming, I am not feeling that poetic at the moment but enjoying your thoughts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah-allizwell-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

My third short attempt at writing, all courtsey SGP! This is more like Ishaan's description of his journery so far, couldnt make it completely poetic

I should have made the post yesterday, but was so engrossed in watching suahan kashyap's declaration
that couldnt write.

It has been an indeed long journey,

I didnt know that love at first sight exists
But started believing in it when I saw you for the first time
I was excited to know that you are willing to marry me
There was a spring in my step at the prospect of marrying me
Eyes were filled with dreams of our future, which came crashing down on our first night
Each day of life appeared to be a sad nightmare
Your eyes were filled with dreams of an unknown person
Your eyes couldn't see the love in my eyes
I wished you understand all that was never said
Every time you cried, I wanted to but couldnt wipe your tears away,
Your tears showed in my eyes
My smile showed on yours
Every time I tried to understand you, you became more of a mystery to me
I wished for a life together with you, you wished a life away
Gradually, you began smiling, first at me, then with my family and now along with me
Every step that you took away from me led you towards me
And now we are bound together not by force but by love.

Some novice attempt guys :)

Beautiful line up... Clap 
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
venture ishaan suhana ne mere kavi ko jaga diay hai and plus the freezing cold :) and yes your poems too.

here is one more..this was written after watching obs....not sure if you watched the whole of obs, this is after our good old ishaan asks lolita can we dance..this is what i wrote

The dance of life

The music had just begun and I let you lead me

You steered me over the ups & down, the highs & lows;

Lifted me when I fell down

Slowed down when I was tired

Stepped up when I was fast

Lend me a hand in the darkness

Guided me when I was lost

Gave the melody when the music stopped

All I had to do was follow you and we made a beautiful symphony

but i am warning you before hand :). gradualy you may just run away on seeing my post, arre poet aa gayee bore karne :) I can now empathise with writers, why tye are so keen to show their works to othersWink

mods, can we not have one thread where all the poems are put up..pleaseSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind-allizwell-Leve

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Zabaan Kiyo larkhara jati hai
jab tum saath hoti ho
Bekhudi chaa see jaati hai
jab tum saath hoti ho
Saansain thum see jaati hain
jab tum saath hoti ho

Nigahain jum see jati hain
jab tum saath hoti ho
Main Khud ko bhool jata hon
jab tum saath hoti ho
Kahin dum nikal na jaaiy mera
jab tum naam meera laitee ho
Meri aankhon mai parh lo dil ke baat meri
Mohabt ke zaban tum to ab samajh laitee ho!!!!!!

Just few lines from me,hope you would like it.

Yes.. I liked it Sheems.... Beautiful... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Dont worry  didnt you hear that two poets murdered each other because the first one after telling all his poems ran away and didnt hear the second one so the second killed him and said " apni poori 20 ghazal sunadi meri sirf 18 sunee"!!!!!

No I wont be bore as I love reading poetry, we have got another badshah of poetry Himanshu, he is busy on his HOT seat as Shwets is grilling him so wait till he comes, he is very good too.
Thanks for liking me crysind ( whats you name as sorry I forgot!!, its the age naa) , as I am one of those poets jo apna kalaam bhi bhool jatay hain, I dont remember any of my poetry if I dont record them as many of time in friends party I say poems instantly and when they ask me to repeat I just couldnt as I forget!!!! plus I am a free hand poet , just short verses and  only use easy words.
But pooja you are really fantastic, you have good grasp of  what you want to say and use the words appropriately. I saw OBS several times despite not knowing Bengali

crysind-allizwell-

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
so are you suggesting that if i venture into ignoring your poems you will take the gabbar roop LOL

dont worry i will listen to all you rpoems, and btw me too cant remmeber most of the things i wrtie, so i tend to keep them all on my dabba. am really glad that you liked my poems, but they are all generally inspired by some situations.

like this dance on..is almost completely from the obs dance scene..and me 2 watch a lot of obs

crysind/febs : thanks for appreciating our writings and i did see that you hit the 1k replies in this thread ClapClapClap

crysind-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

My third short attempt at writing, all courtsey SGP! This is more like Ishaan's description of his journery so far, couldnt make it completely poetic

I should have made the post yesterday, but was so engrossed in watching suahan kashyap's declaration
that couldnt write.

It has been an indeed long journey,

I didnt know that love at first sight exists
But started believing in it when I saw you for the first time
I was excited to know that you are willing to marry me
There was a spring in my step at the prospect of marrying me
Eyes were filled with dreams of our future, which came crashing down on our first night
Each day of life appeared to be a sad nightmare
Your eyes were filled with dreams of an unknown person
Your eyes couldn't see the love in my eyes
I wished you understand all that was never said
Every time you cried, I wanted to but couldnt wipe your tears away,
Your tears showed in my eyes
My smile showed on yours
Every time I tried to understand you, you became more of a mystery to me
I wished for a life together with you, you wished a life away
Gradually, you began smiling, first at me, then with my family and now along with me
Every step that you took away from me led you towards me
And now we are bound together not by force but by love.

Some novice attempt guys :)

Poshah.... U deserve a STANDING OVATION for this....Clap.. Mindblowing bilkul Archana isstyle......

Woh toh hai Albela..Thumbs Up.. Hazaaron mein Aleka.... Sadaa tumne aib dekha..Cry. hunar toh na dekha.....Phursat na tumhein....Apne jahan se....Uske bhi dil ki kabhi ......samjhte kahan se.....Jana hai jise phatar......heera hai woh to heera .....Sada tumne ayeb dekha .....Hunar to na dekha....Banshi to lakdi sada .....Samjha kiye tum....par uske nagmo ki dhun.... kahan sun sake tum.....Diye ki baati dekhi .....Dekhi na uski jyoti....Sada tumne aib dekha....hunar toh na dekha.....Cry

.... this song describes our Ishaanji which my words might have difficulty in framing up.... ! but he is truly like a candle... soft and subtle... lighting up the lives of people around him in his own sensible -n-sweet way .... without any hullaboo or much herogiri... no six packs this guy owns but yet owns a responsible, mature, grounded thinking !!!Clap

... so rare r such divine souls who care for others feelings -n-independance before their own...
... so rare r such souls who manage  to drill some practicality of ethical values without quoting the other person wrong.
... so rare r such souls... Clap 

Ishaan is the face much much required for today's youth... he has such attachment to that scooter of his where in guyz prefer freaking out in new gizmos and crazee bikes... the values  he got from the members of the Kashyap praivaar is immense and he is just a GEM...! Gem he is and he glows in his character....! kudos to Ishaan....!!!  thanks jai for bringing Ishaan to life for us.....keep up your excellent work ... !!!Clap

Poshah....These were my words from my Genda phool thread way back when i was new to the forum and now the forum my HOME.......Big smile.... seeing this post of yours.... remembered that post of mine....felt it deserved to be here .....its' rightful PLACE..... and u a rightful FAN....!Big smile

Edited by laxmi_s - 16 January 2011 at 5:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah111192crysind

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
lax, thankyou so mcuh !! aapne to mujhe over whelm kar diyaCryCry

There are few characters i really liked is BM, Dadaji, Alok and Ishaan.

This thread has become like Ishaan's praise, so i would like to say that all that you said abt Ishaan is right, he is indeed a really nice character. And they have on purpose shown him not so good looking in the conventional sense.

I had posted else where that that is the reason why int he beg of serial he was really shown bhondu, stupid hairflicks and the beard was just too much, it is only now that he is shown to be getting a bit smart in the sense of his hair do and beard being less.
And i am not talking of his dressing sense at all..that can be changed but pure look wise.
Wht they ahve tried to show is a simple looking guy can be soo good in all respects.
And yes his love for scooter, I am trying to write something on his love for scooter, why scooter is so important magar jam hi nahi raha hai..fir se try karoongi.

Laxmi ji, please read the poems too that I have written..you know i am fore warning you, ek poet ki ek poem ko praise karoge to woh aapko 100 poems padhne ke liye bolega :)
The other poem i had personally liked was hwn ishaan tells her that kya mera itna kehna kafi nahi hai ki tum bahut bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho !

crysind-allizwell-

Go to top