Was Manjari This Naive ????

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is regarding the recent TB article which says.....Manjari gets intimate with Ranbir.

That is one shocking thing to read....coz i thought Manjari was this generation's strong minded girl......i didnt think she wud have gave in so easily.....We all knew she had this dream man sketched out in her mind.....but do u think by getting her dream man in real......changed her thoughts so much that she wud take such a step which wud humiliate her parents.

Since beginning they have been showing her singing praises about her parents upbringing.....and stating strongly that she wud never do anything to ruin thier reputation......but what happened now ???

Explaining it to be an emotional moment......will be overrated and bakwaas.

I think CT's shud have thought much better way to come up with something unique....but this is the same old drama........which will i think gather no viewer interest.

A very much disappointing twists of YIH.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It'll prob be more like Manjari falls on him or something like that. Madhu probably walks in right then....so to her it looks bad...plus, Madhu is just looking for a reason to kick them out...
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with cynthia32.....that its not going to be a very big thing .... and Madhuji is going to take it in a wrong way..........and will create a big issue of it.....so that she gets a chance to humiliate  their family........😔 Madhuji is too much now a days........
lets see what happens.....worried about the new twist that is going to come......😕
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You r soo right...This Rambir Manjari thing seems like they r forcing it on the viewers there's no charm in it at all and im getting tired of these stupid twist and turns..Nothing exciting happening at all except maybe Akshay's luv secret being revealed to Manjari...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thier story has no charm- mean cummon-no one is no naive..ill prefer to term it as stupidlty!