India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Was Manjari This Naive ????

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
This is regarding the recent TB article which says.....Manjari gets intimate with Ranbir.

That is one shocking thing to read....coz i thought Manjari was this generation's strong minded girl......i didnt think she wud have gave in so easily.....We all knew she had this dream man sketched out in her mind.....but do u think by getting her dream man in real......changed her thoughts so much that she wud take such a step which wud humiliate her parents.

Since beginning they have been showing her singing praises about her parents upbringing.....and stating strongly that she wud never do anything to ruin thier reputation......but what happened now ???

Explaining it to be an emotional moment......will be overrated and bakwaas.

I think CT's shud have thought much better way to come up with something unique....but this is the same old drama........which will i think gather no viewer interest.

A very much disappointing twists of YIH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
It'll prob be more like Manjari falls on him or something like that. Madhu probably walks in right then....so to her it looks bad...plus, Madhu is just looking for a reason to kick them out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I agree with cynthia32.....that its not going to be a very big thing .... and Madhuji is going to take it in a wrong way..........and will create a big issue of it.....so that she gets a chance to humiliate  their family........Unhappy Madhuji is too much now a days........
lets see what happens.....worried about the new twist that is going to come......Confused
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
You r soo right...This Rambir Manjari thing seems like they r forcing it on the viewers there's no charm in it at all and im getting tired of these stupid twist and turns..Nothing exciting happening at all except maybe Akshay's luv secret being revealed to Manjari...
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
thier story has no charm- mean cummon-no one is no naive..ill prefer to term it as stupidlty!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index