Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Excellent episode today..... (Page 2)

betsyb Groupbie
betsyb
betsyb

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaushalyaFan

If G takes R back I will never watch this crummy show again. R is the crazy one and P deserves to be with him. It was a badly written episode. How can R marry P when she has accused him of rape. This show has deteriorated beyond repair. Iqbal Khan will never work as a hero again. Both he and Aditi have become negative leads with G as the sole protagonist. I hate this show and will not watch it again.
Well said. You are called the intelligent viewer.Clap You got a wide eye view to see the overall impact instead of useless cramming.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer42

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Additi_sjfan

i miss abhay rach...

it's weird how everyone forgotten pihu is married too... it's weird how the CVs leave out some parts...

but, srsly, honestly hats off to the actors.. all of them... although the story is kinda screwed - up at times n there's poor characterisations...

the actors, r really doing their work truly well... for now, they seem to be holding the show on their shoulder.. hats off to them....

p.s. still reading written updates only, not watchin epiTongue

@SJ -I am so surprised  you are missing AG's performanceLOL, you gotta watch it. I am totally loving AG and MIK. Binny, Aruna and Ratnesh all did good today too. Seriously You gotta watch Pihu.  You are right about Abhay, no explanation nothing he is just missing - if he was having shooting conflicts they could fit in a dialogue explaining his absenceLOL. May be he will appear in the MELOL.

Additi_sjfan

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

Really loved todays episode - loved everybody's performance - MIK, AG, BS and Ratnesh all was fantatstic. I am really loving this track. Loved Gauri today. Possible R might be playing along not to upset P based on the doc's advice. He didnt look like he was in love with P anymore but his anger to G looked very real too. Loving this track.Clap. Loving the dramaClap

I agree R didn't look like he's still in love with P, and he never expresses the wish to marry P (that what the viewers are supposed to understand). He can play along not to upset P, but this doesn't mean that he can hurt G. I am sorry but the slap and to throw G outside the house, not unforgivable for me!!! I wish it would be a plan... that would be the only reason why I would forgive him!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreavggomezOrientalDancer

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
rudra gauri forever

-Ria-

Go to top