Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This is Enough you people!!!!

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Guys this is very irritating!!!
You ppl out there stop saying Geet shud end geet shud end!Angry
If you simply dun wana watch it and dun like our show at least STOP spreading rumours dat geet shud end!
I understand they are getting married but honestly there is a lot of potencial in GHSP there is a lot of tracks left
Geet cant end just yet
It hasnt even been a year
And to be honest i cant live without geet, itz my life
Geet is doing amazing itz trps were low cuz of bigg boss btu i am sure we will get GHSP BACK ON TOP!! with the wedding happening soon
till now it hasnt ruined or if it got boring it wasnt for long was it?
I dun understand these pplConfused
Either they arent geet fans or they just do not love the show..
Sorry to sound rude but datz just how you can put it..Confused
Please STOP spreading dat geet shud end
It shudnt!!
Do share ur views




Edited by luv_harshad - 13 January 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

payalprasadPGirnMaaneet-Fankdg129prstsimplytoxic-MaanEetLover-maneet_forever9Silentsoulmysterygurl1427-Kash-utopia88

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Joined: 07 October 2009
Posts: 1808

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
there really is a LOT of potential in the show... they still have to bring in sooo many tracks:
- sameera
- vicky
- dev bidding adieu
- bringing down either NT/ brij/ arjun (which ever is left after the wedding)
 
SOOO much more to show...
nd even i can't stay a day without looking a MAANeet.... i look at all the old stuff on sundays!! i'm just that obsessed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayiamitzi11

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Joined: 11 September 2006
Posts: 1412

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
OMG I soo agree with you I get pissed at the people who keep saying that geet should end!!!! What is wrong with them ?? I love geet and wont be able to live without it if it did end>.< I want geet to go on forever with our fav leads DD and Guru :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayia

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summikhan

there really is a LOT of potential in the show... they still have to bring in sooo many tracks:
- sameera
- vicky
- dev bidding adieu
- bringing down either NT/ brij/ arjun (which ever is left after the wedding)
 
SOOO much more to show...
nd even i can't stay a day without looking a MAANeet.... i look at all the old stuff on sundays!! i'm just that obsessed!


Who isnt obsessed with our maaneet LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayiasummikhanmaneet_forever9

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
So true !
People should really learn to keep there bloody mouth shut ! LOL


Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 13 January 2011 at 5:00pm
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Joined: 31 July 2010
Posts: 6742

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Guys this is very irritating!!!
You ppl out there stop saying Geet shud end geet shud end!Angry
If you simply dun wana watch it and dun like our show at least STOP spreading rumours dat geet shud end!
I understand they are getting married but honestly there is a lot of potencial in GHSP there is a lot of tracks left
Geet cant end just yet
It hasnt even been a year
And to be honest i cant live without geet, itz my life
Geet is doing amazing itz trps were low cuz of bigg boss btu i am sure we will get GHSP BACK ON TOP!! with the wedding happening soon
till now it hasnt ruined or if it got boring it wasnt for long was it?
I dun understand these pplConfused
Either they arent geet fans or they just do not love the show..
Sorry to sound rude but datz just how you can put it..Confused
Please STOP spreading dat geet shud end
It shudnt!!
Do share ur views



I AGREE ------ on sundays and when i hve seen the epi already i go back an watch all the old scenes and song sequences and i also day dream about wat will happen next--- not only that but when i want to listen to a song on youtube i only play the song/vm that has maan and geet in them LOL ----- Maan and Geet are my life and whoever has said that the show is ending needs to STOP NOW Angry
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

So true !
People should really learn to keep there bloody mouth shut ! LOL


I agree
kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 6672

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Enough with Mahi

2 3 4

Author: Mrs.Jaysean   Replies: 25   Views: 2402

Mrs.Jaysean 25 2402 12 November 2010 at 8:10pm by jaspreetm2815
Enough Now!!

2 3 4

Author: Canadian_Girl87   Replies: 24   Views: 2412

Canadian_Girl87 24 2412 14 August 2010 at 2:12pm by Canadian_Girl87
Maan's eye lock is enough to melt Geet

Author: -Amrita2010   Replies: 6   Views: 1501

-Amrita2010 6 1501 24 July 2010 at 7:12am by latifa_28
enough of sabra now.....!!!

Author: MINALMINZ   Replies: 2   Views: 506

MINALMINZ 2 506 25 June 2010 at 9:57am by pickle6586
Can't get enough of it!!

2

Author: sweet.melody   Replies: 12   Views: 967

sweet.melody 12 967 24 June 2010 at 6:39am by sweet.melody

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index