India-Forums

List of DID Doubles Top 16 Contestants (Page 2)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Yo, Mihir, write Spoiler ;)

I did, but why? the top 16 got selected in today's episode. Shouldn't be spoiler anymore LOL

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
WHy is it a spoilerErmm

OMGoodness i cant pick top 3 they are all so good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
karan is in rajeev's teamParty

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mihir!

Is it me or does it seem like most of the contestants are from Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata? lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuypetticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Thanks Mihir!

Is it me or does it seem like most of the contestants are from Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata? lol

dia
they have approximated the places i guess

first maulica was labelled as being from coimbatore, then bangalore and now Mumbai

Dont know how many others are this way.

Maybe they are marking places where they had their audition
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Thanks Mihir!

dia
they have approximated the places i guess

first maulica was labelled as being from coimbatore, then bangalore and now Mumbai

Dont know how many others are this way.

Maybe they are marking places where they had their audition

That's true but then if they are not from Mumbai or whatever and just auditioned there then they should say where it is that they're from.

I don't know if anyone noticed but a lot of the people that auditioned at Mumbai were shown at the earlier auditions where we're shown their story and then they had a tag of the city they were from followed by their DID number. So I think the initial auditions (the one's that the audience never see and are in front of the producers or whoever) take place in many different cities but when it comes to the audition in front of the 3 judges then the contestants are sent to the big cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad etc.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

I don't know if anyone noticed but a lot of the people that auditioned at Mumbai were shown at the earlier auditions where we're shown their story and then they had a tag of the city they were from followed by their DID number. So I think the initial auditions (the one's that the audience never see and are in front of the producers or whoever) take place in many different cities but when it comes to the audition in front of the 3 judges then the contestants are sent to the big cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad etc.

Yeah Dia...this is exactly what happens...Past season contestants are the one doing these auditions. This happened in LM and also in DID Doubles...Many of DID season 1/2 contestants had updated their status saying "auditioning for doubles in ______ city.."

So best ones from these "small" auditions were sent to Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Yeah Dia...this is exactly what happens...Past season contestants are the one doing these auditions. This happened in LM and also in DID Doubles...Many of DID season 1/2 contestants had updated their status saying "auditioning for doubles in ______ city.."

So best ones from these "small" auditions were sent to Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata.

Seems to me like it's just an easy way for the producers to save a bit of money by showing only the main cities.

As far as I can remember DID1 and 2 wasn't like that at all! Ouch

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index