India-Forums

Jay Bhanushali stalls shoot

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Jay Bhanushali
Jay Bhanushali, host of Dance India Dance Doubles, who shares a great camaraderie with grandmaster Mithun Chakraborty, recently threw a fit for not being considered for a grand entry during the shoot of the inaugural episode of the show. 

Everybody else including the mentors danced their way into the show, but no show for Jay irked him the most. There was no dance performance planned for him. Informs our source, "Jay was miffed as everybody including the three mentors but him got a grand entry in the show. 

So angry was the host that he threatened to walk out. The shoot as a result came to a halt and only when dada pacified Jay, he commenced the shoot." Hmmm... dada can have a good influence on people! 

Read more: Jay Bhanushali stalls shoot - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jay-Bhanushali-stalls-shoot/articleshow/7276555.cms#ixzz1AxO60UV6

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Jay Bhanushali
Jay Bhanushali, host of Dance India Dance Doubles, who shares a great camaraderie with grandmaster Mithun Chakraborty, recently threw a fit for not being considered for a grand entry during the shoot of the inaugural episode of the show. 

Everybody else including the mentors danced their way into the show, but no show for Jay irked him the most. There was no dance performance planned for him. Informs our source, "Jay was miffed as everybody including the three mentors but him got a grand entry in the show. 

So angry was the host that he threatened to walk out. The shoot as a result came to a halt and only when dada pacified Jay, he commenced the shoot." Hmmm... dada can have a good influence on people! 

Read more: Jay Bhanushali stalls shoot - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jay-Bhanushali-stalls-shoot/articleshow/7276555.cms#ixzz1AxO60UV6

Kyun jay kyun... u will get more dance (insult) opportunities throughout the show... fikr not yaarWink
.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
wow Confused
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Why Jay wants to dance ?? He is not a mentor / contestant !! Jay take it easy yaar.......LOL

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

He thinks he's a big deal .. sadly he's not LOL I'm pretty sure the show would do just fine if he wasn't part of it .. I don't think he realizes that Tongue

I beg to differ, he is a great host, very entertaining and funny..

JDJ was the first dance show, where I rooted for contestants, and gave support etc, and Jay and Bindi were my fav pair, they made it to the final 3..i go way back with himLOL

but yeah he is cockyLOL
Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index