Jan 13: Update:Maneet Ki Haldi Se NT Ke Banduk Tak

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Video Update by Sonyfan

Annie and daadi talking how happy both are about wedding.   Random guest calls daadi for help and annie goes to check with tashha about her BF๐Ÿ˜†aka asks her about haldi preparation. She asks taasha if she knows where is arjun. Tassha denies and annie remembers arjun's word and returning of ring.  ( ladki get life and move on kambhakt isq hai jo๐Ÿ˜‰). 

MSK walking in the corridor ( I felt his pajama was too loose, seems arjun ka pahan liya)๐Ÿคฃ, enters in the kitchen, starts searching something ( oyiii Brij ko dhoond raha hai kya almiraah main๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ) he spots haldi bottle , takes haldi ( hmm?? Do you have cold like Ann??? ๐Ÿ˜‰Trying to make haldi vaala dhoodh??? ๐Ÿ˜†) he adds water in it makes paste ( abe teri toh Jhan wrong recipe PM ki kya MK ko???๐Ÿคฃ) daadi comes in, he hides paste behind, she wonders what is he doing here??? He makes an excuse of coffee.  She tells him make it quick and join us for rasam out side, but MK ka work done, he goes out saying forget about coffee, leaving daadi confuse ( lagta hai daadaji ne yeh sab nahi kiya,๐Ÿ˜‰ tabhi daadi ki batti nahi jail, hmm she is cube too๐Ÿ˜†) .

All the gals are at out house, MSK sees and wonders how to get in as it is difficult to get in from the front.  Geet getting ready in the room, suddenly window opens, she hides with vase in her hand ready to hit the stranger, a guy jumps in, geet hits him but shocked OMG it's no stranger but her praan naath MSK.  She gets hyper, he asks her to get ice. While putting ice she notices MSK enjoying, she starts bickering, she was worried and here he is having fun, If it was not hurting, should he say like this, but no you giving me boby deol type smile.  LOL.   He says yeah you hit me hard, she replies should I show you what hard hitting is, He stops her saying may be I should cancel the wedding, a gal who hitting before wedding what would she do after wards.  Geet tells him do not you talk about canceling wedding, may be it's time for some action.  He asks her what did you say action and start approaching her, she sits on bed and pushes him.  ( hahah MSK actually is only word no action. I know kudi has to take initiative๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰)

She questions him what is the need to get in from window why not door??? He innocently tells her you have guards at the door๐Ÿ˜†, she goes to find; he holds her and says I deliberately have come from there. She asks if he does not know about bridegroom not seeing each other after haldi?? He replies I know and haldi is not done yet, plus I want to put haldi first.  She wonders how it is possible when there is no haldi in the out house, MSK pretends to wonder too, she tells him it's his problem.  He takes haldi and put on her cheek saying MSK is always prepared ( I wonder how come his pocket did not get haldi stain???๐Ÿ˜• ) geet asks him if he is Rajnikant's cousin,๐Ÿ˜† both laugh, Maneet eyelock, geet put haldi on his cheek too. ( haila haldi haldi kam but Vicco Termeric cream jyada lagi)

Gals knock the door, she tries to shoo him away, he tells her even if I am gone all would know I was here and wipes her haldi.  She tells him may be you wipe mine but do not you even try to think of wiping your haldi off, anyways no one will dare to ask you ( kya dhamkaati hai ladki) MSK goes away from jahaa se aaya tha aka window.๐Ÿ˜†  She gets the door pinky starts asking why late what was she doing ( romancing with BF what else) tassha asks what stain on her cheek she makes an excuse about getting stain from store room.

Arjun comes home and shocked to see smiley NT, he asks when did she come??? Badboli NT tells when annie was confessing.  He gets it and says oh you do not trust anyone therefore have come to check on me.  NT goes in lovely sister mode says  you are my only support how can I not trust you ( well only weapon NT not support๐Ÿ˜ก) and you have found MSK's weak point Annie.  Arjun firmly tells her annie is innocent and I will not use her. She emotionally blackmails him how she was innocent too but dev left her and no one in khuraana khaandaan gave a d*** about her innocence.  ( joke of the year, NT innocent???๐Ÿคข) He wipes her tears ( felt like robot wiping tears)๐Ÿฅฑ hugs her and says do not cry, I will take a revenge but not by using Annie.  She is not at fault and I can not punish her for MSK's mistake it's against my principle ( hmmm I wonder if arjun sach main NT ka bhai hai๐Ÿ˜•, but then Dev and MK are brothers too) He leaves. NT's self talk seems arjun has fallen in love with Annie, I will not accept defeat again by Mannet, so I have to take revenge of zulm on me ( haiiiiii NT ko humiliate torture kisne kiya bhai???๐Ÿคช)  I can not let geet live in peace.( fine then let your soul rest in peace in the grave yard๐Ÿคฃ) She needs to be punished. I will destroy geet's life. ( hmmm is NT gonna die??๐Ÿ˜•)

Haldi ceremony going on  Daadi put haldi and kisses geet's forehead.  MSK comes, manisha says he will be the one who put haldi first, adi objects saying when tough work needs to get done you take back seat and for haldi you wanna lead, no I will be the first ( yup, true, but would have lovesd to see adi playing geet's bro role, bhai toh jaan ka dushman banaa baitha hai) romeo whispers in adi's ear that no need to fight with each other some one has already did the honor of putting haldi on MK. Adi goes close to MK to see that, as soon as MK turns he backs off ( geet was right aap se koi nahi poochega๐Ÿ˜†) Gals put haldi on geet and guys on MK. Annie, pinky taasha tease geet. Daadi stops them.  NT gets in the house ( oh lord seems security guards are bhondu and looking for sardarji only, so let NT easily come in๐Ÿคฃ ) watches haldi, thinks to her self this house, family all was mine. I can not let geet take away ( oyee tune khud barbaaad kiya, why blame geet๐Ÿคช) I am DIL of this family, she can not be ( abba did you want to marry MSK??? Then why did you marry dev at first place???๐Ÿคช MSK ne ghaas nahi daali)

NT is at swimming pool, self talk, geet you made me homeless and dreaming to be queen of house. No that will never happen.  No matter what ever my fate is I will destroy you. ( hmm is CV indicating here that NT are gonna die๐Ÿ˜•) She calls geet ( how on earth she knows geet has cell and she even has her cell no๐Ÿ˜•.) geet picks up and shocked to hear NT's voice. NT taunts her well you must be flying today, you are sure not on earth, has it shocked you hearing my voice?? You must be thought that you kicked me out and I won't come back, but you have forgotten that I am NT rathor and I never learn to loose.  Geet is hyperventilating, ( yaar cut the phone and run to MK, he will locate her, check the no๐Ÿคช.) . NT tells her you may have trapped MK in your love web, but I will make account equal, do not dream of wedding. When there will be no groom, how will wedding happen ?? ( Hogi aur jarur hogi.wanna bet NT??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ How ??? ask this question to CV not to geet. Kyu ki agar shaadi nahi hui tab CV nahi rahenge.๐Ÿคฃ) Screen freezes on geet's crying face.  ( namooni geet, why did not you cut the call or start walking towards MK so he can listen the conversation??)

sorry for typo

arpita

Edited by md410 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the superb update :)))
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it arpi (thats your name rgt?). are you here in USA? where?? what do you do??
soniroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
gauranitai thumbnail
thanks a million for the update
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much Arpita!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Arpita for the lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you arpita for the update.. 

Yea I was thinking the same..  why not run to MSK and let him listen the convo...

bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: binsur

loved it arpi (thats your name rgt?). are you here in USA? where?? what do you do??

Yes absolutely right that's my name
I am in the US east coast and do basic science research
what about you