Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Hit MSk! Was BURNING WITH LAUGHTER!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys
Best scene of today's episode of course our maaneet scene n the best part was when geet thought it was someone wlese at her window n she just took the vase or watever it was without even thinkin and just HIT MSK🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣Man our geet is so bubbly and cute
I coudn stop laughing at that scene 😆
You should have seen Msk's face!! He had to lay on the bed cuz he got slammed by dat pot on his head🤣 LMFAO
I never thought MSK wud climb into geet's window just to get to see her🤣 AWW but i always wanted to see dat scene n today i got it😃
It felt like i was watching an old episode like in the first days when they were falling in love they had these scenes
And the 2nd best part was when Geet said Warna action hojaye ga and msk in his naughty mood says "konsa action" leaning towards her😳😆
And then Msk and geet put haldi on eahc other as they wanted to be the first ones to put the haldi😳
I LOVED the whole scene of our maaneet today
I dun think i will ever forget the first part of it🤣
Thank you cvs😊
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msk is not msk now Geet made him bechara🤣i can't believe he is da same guy in HPEdited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shonasukirti

msk is not msk now Geet made him bechara🤣i can't believe he is da same guy in HP

🤣
Bechara MSK
I guess geet bumped up his intelligence to another level😉

This content was originally posted by: luv_harshad

🤣
Bechara MSK
I guess geet bumped up his intelligence to another level😉

agreeee😆
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: luv_harshad

You should have seen Msk's face!! He had to lay on the bed cuz he got slammed by dat pot on his head🤣 LMFAO

that part... i didn't want geet to pull him up... what if she attended to his pain while he lay there on the bed... ahhh.... tooo much imagination!!

Edited by summikhan - 13 years ago

😆😆😆
😆
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously guys....main to jab SBS & SBB ke segments dekha tab se zor zor se hashi ja rahi thi aur jab 9.30pm me dekha tab to ....🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....how I stpped that only I know....I am planning to see the repeat at 9 am...but sochne ki baat yeh hai ki (i am repeating myself) agar shaadi se pehle maan ki yeh haalat hai to post marriage bechara bahut maar khayega...😉
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you Summikhan.

Geet should not have pulled him up so quickly.  Haldi shd have oozed out a bit from wherever he was hiding it.  And action, shoot, should have been in bed first.  A little of haldi smearing when they lay in bed would have raided my imagination and expectation to no limits❤️ !! Gosh. And then a jatka realization from Geet😳 (shyly) and a proper touch, smear, coy, modesty from Geet and Maans naughty and seductive gaze😉, and the scene where they put haldi on each other, outta the bed.

I would have loved that.!!
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
they were so cute...............!!!!!!!!!!!!1

just like real couple who's gettin married.........!!!
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats true guys they are tooooooooooo good in any kind of scene🤣🤣😳❤️🥺😭😆😉