Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Ranvir & Viren's HM in same room (Page 2)

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Okay I haven't watched the latest CCBM episode yet but I don't think the Rajan Shahi fooled us in any way. Yes the foursome had actually flown to Kerala to shoot their honeymoon sequence but the rooms they showed were probably not in Kerala right? Rajan Shahi didn't say the resort shown in Bidaai was real! So now that same room can be used for Nivedita and Viren's honeymoon. I think that's quite believable and expected even! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....shaazi

KTHFAN1981 Groupbie
KTHFAN1981
KTHFAN1981

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I am a malayali, I was in Kerala at the time of Bidaii HM scenes...Most of the local newspapers did show RagVir and Salekh and had an article that one Hindi serial shooting is being taken place there. In the malayalam newspaper,which I saw had them playing in the sea... So obviously,they went there...Rest is mystery...

Edited by KTHFAN1981 - 14 January 2011 at 2:28am

Resh.....shaazi

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KTHFAN1981

I am a malayali, I was in Kerala at the time of Bidaii HM scenes...Most of the local newspapers did show RagVir and Salekh and had an article that one Hindi serial shooting is being taken place there. In the malayalam newspaper,which I saw had them playing in the sea... So obviously,they went there...Rest is mystery...

yes. I am also from kerala.Even I have seen the news about it in the local newspaper. If I remember
correct there was a collaboration between RS and Kerala Tourism Development Corporation.
But I feel that most of the outside sequences were shot in kerala and the inside room sequences were shot at another place. They might have used the same place to shoot CCBM hm.

Edited by Resh..... - 14 January 2011 at 3:17am

Nu_Adushaazi

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I Noticed That Too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

yes. I am also from kerala.Even I have seen the news about it in the local newspaper. If I remember
correct there was a collaboration between RS and Kerala Tourism Development Corporation.
But I feel that most of the outside sequences were shot in kerala and the inside room sequences were shot at another place. They might have used the same place to shoot CCBM hm.

That is exactly what I'm trying to say!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by Resh.....

That is exactly what I'm trying to say!

And that is what i had also said in my previous post.

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

i don't think it's the same resort.......the resort shown in bidaai was in kerela........

hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi all... I agree that Ragvir went to Kerala for HM... but they only did outdoor shooting in Kerala.. all indoor shooting took place near the Bidaai set... in mumbai.. for Nivren they might be in Madh Island for outdoor shooting but all indoor shooting is near by set....

Hope I am right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduResh.....Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index