Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Ranvir & Viren's HM in same room

hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys

did anyone notice that Ragvir's HM in Bidaai took place in the same hotel room, ......wahi room, wahi bed, even where disco took place today is the same place where Ragvir sang Bolna halke ...halke......

sorry guys i am a big fan of DKP shows ... there is nothing wrong using same location ... i had  a big smile when i realised.........really enjoying CCBM .... not coplaining at all...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensNu_AduasyadadaPriyaThakurtamushiShayafanVirMan_ArShiKinshukKiDewaniboparaisoniashaaziSofna

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
no sweety, it's different.
As Ragvir had Hm actually in Kerala resort.
Nivren are supposed to be in goa, but the actual shooting is being conducted in Madh Island, mumbai.

So, no way they can be same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi-Swetha-

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
i think it is the same... I went back and checked the episodes of Bidaai and found it very similar..

just hoping that Viren and Nivi share the room!!! :p

PriyaThakurstarz4me

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
no it different RagVir had actually went to kerela for their HM, while NivRen's HM is being pretended to be in goa while the shooting is happening in mud island

tamushishaazi

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

i think it is the same... I went back and checked the episodes of Bidaai and found it very similar..

just hoping that Viren and Nivi share the room!!! :p

OMG honey.....u r right.

Even i went back n checked.....n look what i found.

Check out these 2 vdos

bidaai RagVir honeymoon (start vdo from 0:51 secs)   :-   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWOdVa64j9Q

CCBM NivRen honeymoon (start vdo from 2:05 )   :-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7U4b5lEc0o

It'll be better if u'll open these two vdo in 2 seperate tabs n pause it at the time i gave....n compare......especially...check out the roof, doors n windows.....even the bathroom is at the same location.......n also the closet is at the same place......u can confirm that in the CCBM vdo link i gave above at 4 mins and 01 secs.

RS fooled us during bidai.......if its madh island for CCBM.......then its the same resort used for bidaai also.

gr8 observation @hi2all n u hun.

Edited by starz4me - 13 January 2011 at 5:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
YThats the first thing i thght.....that i had seen the same place n room in RagVir honeymoon....
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Kinrul and sangad had went to kerala to shoot it.sbs/sbb people also went there to cover it and there were number of sbs/sbb segments which covered ragvir kerla/honeymoon trip.

yes rooms look same. beds are same,floor plan is same, but ragvir room had wooden floors and nivren has carpet I think. and nivren room has more furniture and wall decorations(photo frames/ paintings).
I think ragvir and nivren hm locations are different. but I think they went to resort from same brand/chain which can explain their rooms familarity. same chain hotels/resorts use almost same floor plans/furniture etc to show consistency and brand feel.

Ragvir definitely had hm in kerala and nivren are in mud island. u can search ragvir hm in youtube for sbs/sbb segments which clearly shows it, in fact they had shown parul and sara's actual room in resort in one of the interviews.

shaazi

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Kinrul and sangad had went to kerala to shoot it.sbs/sbb people also went there to cover it and there were number of sbs/sbb segments which covered ragvir kerla/honeymoon trip.

yes rooms look same. beds are same,floor plan is same, but ragvir room had wooden floors and nivren has carpet I think. and nivren room has more furniture and wall decorations(photo frames/ paintings).
I think ragvir and nivren hm locations are different. but I think they went to resort from same brand/chain which can explain their rooms familarity. same chain hotels/resorts use almost same floor plans/furniture etc to show consistency and brand feel.

Ragvir definitely had hm in kerala and nivren are in mud island. u can search ragvir hm in youtube for sbs/sbb segments which clearly shows it, in fact they had shown parul and sara's actual room in resort in one of the interviews.

No hun..........sorry to say but u r wrong......if u go and look at the youtube links i gave above......u'll see that except for the wall decorations and the mats in the room(which anyone can add or remove)...and also the 2 sofa chairs(which can also be added to the room)......everything else is the same....even the bed headboard and side tables are the same.......and the floor is the same.
They might have went kerela to shoot different sequences but the room is the same.
RS fooled us good.

Edited by starz4me - 13 January 2011 at 6:26pm

mittusingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index