Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 80)

Prada_176 IF-Rockerz
Prada_176
Prada_176

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

So finally truth revealed before mayank as well as vivek's real face.

pls update soon

ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
plzzz update the next part 
n plz mayur ko bhi milwa do 
want to see mayank nupur n 2 lil angels saath :) 
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Gonna Read This FF From The Beginning ;) Embarrassed
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
PART 19 on PAGE 76
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part today or tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahcutiepie12DhanakZdaniella05gopi06love.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira-sreevijayanSandCastle.dynamic_doll--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Glad u upating soon
Waiting ur update Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
PART 19 on PAGE 76
PART 20

***FLASHBACK***

Vivek was taken in the hospital but he had slipped into coma. Meanwhile, they took Abhimanyu in the hospital morgue and called his relative. His only relative was Mayank Mallik, who was in England for his medical studies, so they called him.

As Mayank came there, he was numbed to see his brother dead and the other in coma. He felt shaken and broken. They were specially Abhimanyu was a pillar for him.

After a weak, the hearing was to take place but even before that, Arjun accepted that he had killed Abhimanyu as he didn't want his sister be dragged in all this.

Nupur and Aruhi went to him, "why bhai, why did you do that" Nupur asked while crying.

"Because, I love you a lot and I can't see you being questionned" he said in low voice.

"and what about bhabhi, han, how will we live without you" she asked him pointing toward Aruhi.

Arjun looked toward her lovingly, he wanted to hold her in his arms but couldn't due to the barriers "Aruhi, please forgive me, but I know you would understand, I really love you"

"I love you too" Aruhi cried her heart out.

"Please don't cry, promise me that you will never reopen this case" Arjun said out of the blue.

Nupur and Aruhi where left broken. They couldn't do anything to save as he himself didn't want to. 'bhai, I promise you I will never come to meet you unless I am able to take you out of here" with this determination she left the place.

***FLASHBACK END***

"That is all that I witnessed" the police officer said

"thank you very much" Aruhi thanked him and even before someone could see, she wiped away her tear. The long stay away had hurt her a lot.

"Anything prosecutor?" Aruhi asked looking at the prosecutor lawyer with full confidence and determination. She knew and believed every word said by Nupur, why should she feel hesitant when she had been there to witness all that happened.

"No" The prosecutor lawyer said with a sigh and looked down. He felt upset that he lost a case, for sure it didn't matter him of the case he won was true or wrong all that mattered him was he should win.

"After hearing all the facts, the court has reached on the decision to free Mr Arjun Gupta with all due respect, along that Mr Vivek has to pay the fine for all the inconvenience given to Mr Gupta. On the other side, I order to start the investigation on Vivek meanwhile keep him arrest" The judge gave his verdict and with this Arjun was freed.

Hearing this, Arjun knelt down in the witness box, he couldn't believe after 5 and half years of prison he was being released. His innocence was proven, now he could go back in his normal life. Live his life with his sister, Nupur and his love, Aruhi. Believing that he was freed from the prison was like a dream to him, which he was seeing from the time he was in prison.

Meanwhile, Aruhi closed her eyes and few tears came out. Yes, they had succeeded. No matter what one day truth had to come out and it had came out. Arjun was innocent and now the whole world would know it. Now they would be able to leave a normal life as they used to.

Nupur who was sitting in the seat behind the railing wiped her tears. She had suffered from the past five years and half, she was helpless as she couldn't do anything to save her brother. The reason being her brother's promise and she had fulfilled both the promises. She hadn't opened the case nor had she met him before a solution was found.

One of the person, couldn't bear to face anyone. Mayank quickly left the court with tears in his eyes. He couldn't face Nupur or in fact himself. "What have I done to my life, her life. How could I do that?" he thought painfully. "couldn't I once find out the truth or even ask her to tell me all this but no I just believed what the inspector told me. What a big idiot am I, I saw the innocence in her eyes yet didn't bother to believe it."

Apart that, Mayank felt like killing Vivek for hurting Nupur so much, for killing Abhimanyu, for destrioying his life, for ruining their life. But again, he didn't deserve to kill him as he was guilty himself. Only Nupur and her brother had a right to punish them in whetever way they wanted.

Nonetheless, Mayank knew he would only get punishment as he didn't deserve any forgiveness for what he did. He wasn't worthy of Nupur from any angle.

Finally, Arjun came out of the witness box. Nupur and Aruhi rushed to Arjun and hugged him. "we are so happy to have you back in our life bhai" said Nupur, clinging to her brother's shirt and crying her heart out.

"Even I am happy. I can't even express my happiness" he hugged the two most important ladies in his life.

All separated from the hug and Nupur looked at Aruhi with a smile. She knew it was the moment they were waiting for. Arjun was freed, his innocence is in front of the world, Vivek was in prison and finally one more important thing.

"Mr Arjun Gupta, will you marry me?" Aruhi proposed Arjun, she was holding his hand.

Arjun wiped his tears and held her hand back "I am seeing for the first time a woman proposing and that too in her lawyer suit" Arjun said with a wink.

"Yes or no?" Aruhi asked with seriousness in her voice, she had waited to long to wait anymore for the answer.

"Of course yes and this is not even a question to ask. I am all yours do what you want to do with me" Arjun said while cupping her face.

Aruhi hugged Arjun happily yet with tears in her eyes. Nupur just admired them, she had never seen anyone so in love. Her brother and sister in law were just an exception as love like this couldn't exist. Any other girl at Aruhi's place wouldn't wait in hope that Arjun will be released one day, she would have gotten married to someone else but Aruhi and Arjun loved each other and a lot and their love could pass any test.

On Samrat and Gunjan's honeymoon, Gunjan was crying buckets while hugging Samrat. "Samrat why does this happen to me. All the persons that I respected or loved they somehow hurts me. First dad, then Vivek." She was feeling really depressed and really afraid of her faith.

"Gunjan, think of Nupur all that she had to suffer and this is just the start. There are loads of fact that you will discover but I would not be the one to tell you this. You have to wait for it" Samrat said patting her back. "and sweetheart as I said earlier, I will be always with you till my last breath" with this he took her lips into a kiss "so now that I told you this, I want something as well?" he said naughtily. All he wanted was to change the mood. He couldn't see Gunjan hurt.

"and what is that?" she asked without noticing the change in the atmosphere.

Samrat placed his lips near her earlobe and whispered seductively "I want to hold your hand, I want to caress you, I want to play with your hairs, I want to kiss you, I want to make love to you"

Hearing this, Gunjan was loosing herself in him but then she composed and said playfully "only one of thing you can do"

"Ok then the last one as it includes everything" he loves evilly and claimed her lips again. They played with each other's tongue and as they were out of breath they moved back but not for too long as Samrat pecked her again and again on her lips.

Receiving this torture full of pleasure, Gunjan sighed, she couldn't take this anymore. She held his head and descended his lips to hers. She could feel Samrat smirking getting the response. She shrugged away his smirk and continued kissing him.

As they moved back, Samrat caressed her shoulder and then placed his lips there. Slowly slowly, he pushed the strap away leaving his shoulder bare. He was licking her shoulder and neck non stop. "Samrat, hmm, ahh" Gunjan was moaning but then she shrieked as he bite her.

Gunjan looked at him and he was smiling. She pounced on him and did the same. Samrat was still smiling he knew very well his 'sherni'. The spent the next few hours exploring each other once again. They submitted to each other once again forgetting the world.

Back in India, "bhai, I have a surprise for you" Nupur said once Aruhi and Arjun sat on the back seats of the car.

"Is this the one I am waiting for" asked Arjun with a smile.

"you are right, this is the one you are waiting for"Nupur said with a wink and turned on the ignition.

Their car stopped in front of the Gupta mansion, Nupur, Aruhi and Arjun walked to them home. Arjun kept staring at the house with teary eyes, the house he saw ages ago but still was the same. The house in which he and Nupur spent their childhood. The house where he and Aruhi spent lovely moments. All were unforgettable moments. He quickly wiped his tears and entered.

The view in front of him shocked, his father was standing there with a smile a his arms open. Arjun rushed to him and hugged his father. In the arms of his father, he broke down and pour out his heart. Finally, he felt all his burden lifted upon him.

"Mamoo, you have met nanoo, met us too" a sweet voice of a girl from beneath. Arjun came out from the hug and looked down.

"who are you sweetheart?" Arjun asked sweetly. The girl looked like Nupur, her hairs as silky as Nupur's, her frown cute like Nupur.

"Uffo you are my Mamoo, so of course me and Rehan are your sisters daughter" Diya said while shaking her head as if she was disappointed on him.

Arjun looked at Diya and then at Rehan. He couldn't believe they were his sisters children. Then he looked at Nupur who nodded her head, her eyes filled with tears. Not a second later, Arjun engulfed them in a hug and showered them with kisses. This was the much awaited surprise for him and he surely loved it. Nonetheless, there were thousands of question roaming in his head.

As Arjun freed Rehan and Diya, they rushed to Nupur and hugged her as well as Aruhi. "Nupur, I want to talk to you" he said in casual voice but only the elders knew the storm beneath it.

"Yes bhai, Rehan, Diya go and play with Aruhi Mami. Me and you mamoo will join you in a while" Nupur told the kids and left with Arjun.

As they entered in Nupur's room, Arjun asked "Nupur, what is all this?? I mean I am happy but kids?" he was really confused.

Taking a sigh, Nupur told him each and everything, not missing any single detail. "I will kill him" he said angrily, his eyes were red, his jaw tightened.

"No bhai you won't" she said in a firm tone

"you still love him?" Arjun asked with disbelief in his voice

"Yes bhai I do but I can't forgive him at least not this easily, he has to suffer like I suffered" she said spitting venom.

"I am with you" Arjun hugged his sister. He felt miserable that he wasn't there to protect her.

Nupur smiled and said "I knew, now lets go your nephew must be waiting for you"

As they came out from the room, Nupur received a call "yes"

"Nupur, as you told me, I was following Mayank. He is on the beach near the court and somethings seems wrong to me" Yuvraj said whatever he was seeing.

"hmm, I will come" Nupur said emotionless and hung up the phone. "bhai you join them, I have to solve another important matter" she said to her brother

Arjun nodded and Nupur left. Arjun knew what must be the matter, all he wanted was his sister to be happy. She had suffered a lot not anymore.

Nupur left them home and reached the place indicated. There she saw Mayank walking in the water, he was in the water till his chest and he was nowhere to stop. Nupur rushed in the water and dragged him out. Once they were out, she slapped him.

"how dare you? you can't die this easily" Nupur said angrily.

Mayank wasn't even looking at Nupur, his eyes were cast down. "I am realy sorry Nupur but still I know I don't deserve your forgiveness" he said in a sad and tired tone. For all those that he had been fighting for, cheated him and the one he hurt was the innocent.

"You are right I can't forgive you but I can punish you right?" she asked with a big evil grin on her face

"Yes" Mayank said with a nod.

"Then you will live in my house, I will do each and everything to hurt you, you will see your own children not loving you or respecting you as a father. You will live in MY house as a stranger, I want to see you suffering every minute, every second, every moment. Are you ready?" Nupur asked him, her eyes only showing the anger she had for him.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
Back to present, now there is a lot more to come all i need is ur response and if u have any goods ideas for their moments don't hesitate to share it with me. :)
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in June and July (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009ShumiNo1mangaloriansupriyamnfanarfanazneenshonu631tukun2009rupal.sri24valliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwaniginny09Nirvrithiaysha1989DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artidaniella05kirti123gopi06Auroni.92agreatperhapslove.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincessShwePoo-Samira---jiya--..Ambika..SandCastle.-Anila--Kina-shafy_MNFaria.ShafooMyInspirationzdynamic_dolldrfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
fantastic update kashish
finally Arjun got released frm prison
thnx GOD
OMG mayu was going to suicide but nupur saved him
and she wanna punish him in her own way
very interesting
do cont. it

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler