Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 8)

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
amazing update
lots of suspense....
cont soon

abb01 IF-Dazzler
abb01
abb01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Kashish
i liked the start of this FF
looks something fishy between
Dr Shanshank,Nupur and Sam
and who is this Vivek bhai
and with whom he was talking
all confusion
i hope you will clear it soon

Aruna 
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
PART 1 on PAGE 4
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

@meow23: Shashank is the only father of Ridhima, I hope the misunderstanding is cleared :).

Once again, a huge thanks to the people who suggested names: Ashu (ammy_ka_ashu), Ritu (janu1610), Sameera (sameera_12) and
Die_hardfan_KSG. The title which had been chosen is: 'Twist Of Fate'

I am glad to know you all liked the intro of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Aiza--Aish-valliyahginny09abb01love.mayurartiSandCastle.-Anila--Samira-sreevijayanShwePoodynamic_dollMyInspirationz--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Nice FF
Looks lik both couple is doing thgs to make each other jealous
Mayu has sumthg to do wit Nupur
Tabhi he hates her so much n same goes wit Nups
Loved Sanu relation
They were fab n cute
Update soon
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
PART 1 on PAGE 4

PART 2

After eating, Nupur and Samrat cleaned the table and retired to their respective room.

While they were sleeping or trying to sleep. There was a guy, sitting in a hospital ward. He was sitting near a hospital bed. "Vivek bhai...How are you?... I guess fine...bhai she is back...I won't leave her..."

He was talking to the Vivek, who was lying on the bed. He was in coma for the past six years. He was still talking when a nurse called him. "Dr Mayank"

He turned and looked toward the nurse "yes Ms Lovely"

"woh, Minni app ko bula rahi hai"

"Ok I'll come in a while" Mayank said with a nod.

Ms Lovely nodded and left. "Ok bhai, I am going. Take care of yourself, I'll see you in a while" saying that he left and went in the children ward.

Entering in the children ward, he saw a girl in her 11 years. Her arms were crossed against her chest and she was sulking. He knew he was in trouble.

He went to her and said "I am sorry Minnie, mein kuch kaam mein phass gaya tha, please forgive me" there was no effect on her, she was still looking on the other side "So you aren't going to talk with me?" he asked with a pout but this has no effect to then he used his pawn card and took out chocolate from his pocket "hmm ok then I guess, I'll have to give this chocolate to Gappu and take him to watch the..." he was cut before he could finish as Minnie jumped and took the chocolate. Mayank chuckled at this and hugged her.

He kept on enjoying with her and other children's. After a while, he left for his home. Entering in his home, he closed the door and went toward a big photo with a garland. "Abhi bhai, kaise ho aap? Bhai, I miss you so much. You know she is back Nupur Gupta is back and I promise to destroy her life, so much that she wouldn't be able to take a breath of peace. All the pain she gave us, she'll have to pay for them." he said with rage in his voice and then he wiped his tears.

He then made his way toward his room, before entering in the room, his eyes fall on a room in the other side, the door of that room was locked. He quickly shifted his gaze in the other side and entered in his room. He took his night dress and put it on the bed.

He took a cold shower and stood under the water for several minute on the purpose to calm himself. Coming out he threw the towel on the bed and he quickly got dress in the short and t-shirt he had placed on the bed. He put the towel back in the bathroom.

He came out the bathroom, he knew what to do. He needed relaxation. He called Maya, "hey baby, how are you?"

"I am fine, you tell?" Maya replied, feeling excited.

"I am also fine" He replied in a sweet tone.

"Oh baby! I am so missing you, last night was so much fun" Maya said, with a wide smile.

"If you are missing me that much, why don't you come at my place" said Mayank sexily.

"Oh really?" she asked seductively. Both knew they wanted the same.

"Yeah Really" he replied in a hoarse tone. He knew really well how to play his cards. After all, he was an expert. Moreover, those girls also wanted the same thing as him.

"Ok then baby, I'll be at your place in half on hour" she answered back in a sugar coated tone.

"Ok baby, I'll wait for you" he hung up the phone and went in the kitchen.

He prepared a coffee for himself and drank it. After drinking he placed the cup in sink and making his way in the hall, he turned on the TV.

Soon enough the bell rang, he went to open the door. As he opened the door, he saw her in mini dress, it was like she was wearing nothing, she was wearing a wear short skirt of blue colour and shirt, sleeveless and strapless. The shirt was way more up to her belly.

She leaned forward and hugged him then she kissed him, he too kissed her back. Holding her by her waist, he laid her in a guest room. He made her lie on the bed and then he turned off the light off.

As the sun arisen, Nupur muttered "please Sun, let me sleep, I am really tired" she mumbled in a kiddish tone, as her request had no effect she mumbled again " Sun you aren't going to let me sleep, right?" she was talking like a cute baby.

In the same time, Samrat entered and saw her mumbling which made him chuckle. He closed the curtain and then he heard "thank you sun" saying that she dozed of again.

Samrat giggled, while shaking her head and left her to sleep. He knew she was tired and she needed to catch up with her sleep. He went in the kitchen, he had his breakfast and he had also prepared the breakfast for Nupur.

Before leaving, he wrote a note:
'Hey Baby,

I have to go to hospital as I have an important surgery. I would have waken you up, but I know you are tired and you need to sleep . Moreover your duty are starting tomorrow.
You take rest and have your breakfast.
I'll be back at home by afternoon.

Love you baby (k),
Take care,
Bye :D'

He stick the note on the fridge and then he left with his stuff. He entered in the hospital. He stopped and turned as he heard Gunjan's voice."hi" greeted Samrat

"Hi...Didn't Nupur come?" asked Gunjan

"No, she will come tomorrow as her duty is starting tomorrow. Moreover she is really tired, her night was sleepless." Samrat said casually not noticing that Gunjan has taken it in wrong way.

Listening 'her night was sleepless' made Gunjan sad as she thought they have consumed their relation. As Samrat looked toward her, he understood what she was thinking but he didn't make any attempt to clarify the misunderstanding 'we give clarification to the persons that are our own' thought Samrat . He excused himself and made his way in his cabin.

She was still standing there with tears in her eyes. As she felt a hand on her shoulder, she wiped her tears. Turning toward the other side, she found Mayank. "what happened what were you doing with Samrat?" asked Mayank with concern

"nothing, I was just asking about Nupur" she replied while wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"why?" he asked with a frown

"actually she didn't came with Samrat, so I just asked him" she said in low voice. No matter, the more she tried to ignore it the more she was trapped in the web of love.

"hmm and what did he reply?" Mayank asked, with curiosity.

"He said, she'll join from tomorrow" She said looking down.

"ok" then he thought 'Nupur Gupta, the more you'll stay away from me the more it would be better for you. But I don't want you to be away from me' he smiled evilly.

Around 11:30, Nupur woke up and saw the time "it's quite late, Samrat hasn't waken me up" she stoop up from the bed and searched Samrat "Samrat...Samrat...Samrat..." she was now looking in the kitchen when her eyes fell on the fridge. She went there and read that note. A smile took place on her face, he was a really nice person and always took care of her. She left the note stuck there.

She thought, that there was some time for Samrat to come back at home so she would prepare the lunch after taking a bath. She took a shower and wore white jean and yellow shirt.

After that, she went back in the kitchen, quickly had her breakfast. After that she looked in the fridge to see what they have at home and what she could make "hmm...I guess Pizza would be the best...yeah"

She gathered all the stuff to make the pizza. After an hour, she put the second Pizza in the oven. And went to open the door as she heard the bell.

As she opened the door, she saw Samrat with his colleagues "Hmm, actually baby, they wanted to have treat so I thought to have lunch in a restaurant?" he asked her hesitantly.

"no, we'll have lunch at home, come in guys" she greeted all of them expect Mayank, really warmly. "guys take your sit, I am making..." she was interrupted by Samrat

"Pizza, my favorite" he said happily. Gunjan was sad to see that Nupur knew about Samrat so much and that she was just doing as if it was her own house but then she thought 'well, It would be soon her house or actually, it already is." She was really sad, she had imagined lots of time, her doing the stuff Nupur was doing.

"Yeah" Nupur confirmed and made her way back in the kitchen.

"Do you want my help?" Samrat offered his services.

"No" she shook her head and continued "with you in the kitchen it would be more creating mess than helping but yeah set the table"

Anjali and Atul chuckled at this and Samrat smiled sheepishly. Samrat set the table and then all sat down, out of habit, Gunjan was going to sit next to Samrat but before she could Samrat said "hmm Gunjan, it's actually Nupur's place, I hope you don't mind"

She shook her head and sat on the opposite side of the table. Her heart was shattered. Soon Nupur came and placed the tray on the table with Pizza, and then she sat next to Samrat. Everybody complimented her expect Samrat and Mayank.

"Mayank, didn't you like it?" asked Atul

"It's ok" Replied Mayank casually

"And Samrat you should also praise her" Anjali said with a wink. Clearly she was teasing him.

"hmm actually, there is something miss" said Samrat, ignoring the teasing tone.

"and what is that?" asked Nupur, with a frown.

"taste it yourself" saying that he placed his piece of pizza near her lips, she took a bite.

"No, Nothing is missing" said Nupur confusingly

"Oh really?" asked Samrat and took a bite from the same place Nupur did."hmm actually nothing is missing anymore, you made it tasty" he said in a flirting tone and then winked at her.

Atul and Anjali laughed at them. Meanwhile, Gunjan was feeling bad but she was glad to see that Samrat was happy, that was all she wanted. Mayank wanted to beat Samrat to death, he didn't know why.

"Oh shit, I forgot the water, wait guys, I'll bring it right now" said Nupur as she noticed water wasn't placed on the table.

"Nupur you eat, I'll bring it" said Gunjan and Nupur smiled in response.

Gunjan went in the kitchen and as she was going to open the fridge when her eyes fell on the note. All the words written by Samrat pierced her heart. She was actually crying, she wiped her tears and quickly took the bottle of water then she made her way in the dinning hall.

'how am I going to live without you Samrat' Gunjan thought in her heart. No matter how much she denied with her words but she still loved him a lot.

Hey guys,
I am sorry for updating a day late but I had a hectic day yesterday :(. Anyways, here is the last part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I have a question, Nikki suggested me to change the title from 'twist of Fate' to 'Fate'. So what do you guys think?

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in January and February (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D
All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.
And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 28 January 2011 at 6:07am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratsupriyamnfanarfanazneen-Aish-MoNaYaRoX-Aiza-mayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887358674mayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12ginny09katherine123Nirvrithikheya-mayurBhawna_articrazymayuriangopi06-sam-kirti123daniella05abb01Anjali_12-Samira-ShwePoosreevijayanzarfishanzahidsaduflove.mayurartisariska_mnartiAuroni.92SandCastle.-Anila-shafy_MNFaria.-afsha-MyInspirationzdynamic_dollShafooSilent.Dreamer--Mahima--Nikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
so mayu is gonna take revenge from nupur?? but  4 what??????? hope the mystery will b out soon..great update dear.....
pls continue soon......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abb01

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
awesome update kashish... Loved it alot...but alot of mystery here nd there.... a shocker was tht mayank hates nupur... whyyy thats what i want to know...

amazing update cont soon...

and for the title i like twist of fate better...the title seems more attractive...

Edited by princez_94 - 13 February 2011 at 4:03pm
-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Mayu hates Nups sumwhr n sumwhr not also
Loved Sanu relation
They both knw each other fably
Mayu is too spoiled
Gun is in pain but looks lik she bought it for herself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuckts