Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 61)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
PART 14 on PAGE 60
PART 15

Finally the D-day came, Mayank and Nupur were fully determined to win but, will the truth win?

Mayank and Nupur were about to enter in the court but stop at the stairs and looked at each other in rage. "so ready to loose Ms Gupta" he said with a challening look.

"Mr Mallik, I will advice you not to think you have won even before the end of this case" she said with a stern smile and entered in the court with Aruhi.

Meanwhile, Mayank stood there on the stairs, seething in anger. She surely was something as she managed to struck a nerve in him that left him in anger.

Anyways, Mayank too entered followed by his law and sat in the first raw, behind the rail. Whilst, Nupur sat on the other side of the aisle and throw a cold glance.

The judge entered and everyone stood up in a form to show respect "please be seated" the judge announced and all sat down.

"You may proceed, Mr Chopra" the jugde said.

"Thank you, your honour" Mr Chopra thanked as he stood up. "Your honour, today this case is re-opened after five and half years from the behalf of the victim's brother. He feels the punishment given to Mr Arjun Handa isn't enough, he want a severe punishment for him as in hang till death. This is an open and shut case and he has all the proves and the witnesses" the prosecutor lawyer said with confidence.

"You may present and bring the witnesses in the court" ordered the judge. Mr Chopra nodded and told the constable to bring their witness. First the police who arrested Arjun was interrogated. "Sir, Mr Arjun has hit Mr Vivek in front of my eyes" said the inspector.

"can you tell us what actually happened?" asked Mr Chopra

The police officer nodded and started "that day, we received a call from Mr Vivek...

***FLASHBACK***

"Nowadays, the rate in crime is rising, don't know what will happen of our country" said the officer while sitting doing, with a file in his hand. The next second the phone rang.

He picked it up and said "Police station, hello"

"hello, sir, I am Vivek, we are in danger, can you please reach at the Mallik Barn..." he told the complete adress " as soon as possible"

"ok we will try to reach there soon" said the police officer and rushed out of the station with his force.

They reached there in few minutes and entered in the place keeping an eye at every side. As soon as they entered, they saw a man taking his last breath and another being beaten up.

Two officer took over the person attacking, they caught his hand back, still he tried to struggle out. "take him away" annonced the officer. "are you Vivek?" he asked.

"Yes, I am Vivek" said the man, hit badly, he was bleeding at several places.

"Can you tell us what happened here?" asked the officer, giving him handkierchief.

"He, Arjun, called us here. He wanted out property on his name so first he sent his sister to seduce us and when it didn't work, he killed Abhimanyu and now wanted to kill" he said choking on his words.

"EYYY" shouted Arjun and freed himself from the men. He rushed to Vivek and taking his head, he hit him to the pillar. "How dare you take my sister in between this, how dare you?" he hit his head again. Vivek was in a horible state. Blood was dripping down from his head as well as othe rparts of his body. Soon enough he fainted.

Soon enough, he was taken away. But when his sister came to plead a court hearing, her brother refused.

***FLASHBACK END***

"That is what happened that time" said the inspector.

The inspector had to answer few more questions and then he was freed. The lawyer called his next witness. "Ajay, take him in" Mr Chopra, told his assistant.

After few seconds, he came with Vivek, who looked shock seeing the people around him. He was going to be destroyed. Mayank had briefly told him what was going to happen but he was afraid.

Vivek stood in the witness box and trembled, feeling Nupur as well as Arjun's deadly stare on him. "Mr Vivek, you are Mr Abhimanyu Mallik's friend, right?" asked Mr Chopra.

"yes" he replied shakingly.

"You were with him when he was beaten up and killed, right ?" Mr Chopra questionned him again.

"Yes" Vivek couldn't come up to say more.

"Did Mr Arjun, killed Mr Abhimanyu and beaten you up, in consequences you was in coma for the last 5 and half years?" Mr Chopra throw another question.

"Yes" he said with a nod.

"That is all, your honour, he was the witness present at the place of the accident and whatever he is saying is the truth" the lawyer said with a firm tone and went to sit down.

"Your honour, I must say the prosecutor only shew one side of the coin. I shall show the other one" Aruhi said as she stood up.

Meanwhile, in another corner of the world, Gunjan and Samrat were having their breakfast. "Gunjan, I wanted to say you something from sometime" he said in serious tone as he was done with his breakfast. He softly took hold of her hand and made her sit in his lip. "There is something important about Nupur that you don't know but it is time that you know as today all the reality would be revealed." he continued in the same tone.

"What is it jaan?" asked Gunjan in calm tone as in not to make the atmosphere more tensed than already. She caressed his cheek slowly.

"Gunjan it all started five and half years ago" started Samrat with a sigh.

In the court, Aruhi continued "Abhimanyu  and Vivek Chadda were best of the friends, right Mr Vivek?" asked Aruhi

"yes" nodded Vivek, knowing that what was going to come up.

"and there you saw Ms Nupur Gupta for the first time, right?" she asked again

"Yes" he repeated the same thing, he was talking in monosyllabes.

"Would you tell us how deep your and Abhimanyu Mallil's relationship were?" she asked him, looking straight toward his face.

"we were best friends" he said it and that was all.

"That we all know but I want to know what you both share?" she asked, hiting clearly what she meant.

"we used to share everything" he said in a low tone but enough for the people around him to hear thanks to microphone.

"which means woman too?" she quesitonned him again, knowing well what his answer would be.

"uh I.." Vivek tried to get out of this sitation.

"Yes or no???" Aruhi asked again in a firm tone.

"Yes" he replied looking away.

Hearing this, Mayank felt disguested, how could they share women, how could the be so unshamefull. No matter how he was himself but he wasn't like them, knowing this, the respect he had for them decreased.

"Now coming to Ms Gupta, did you both like her?" she asked in an  emotionless tone.

"no that is not true" he was trying to convince them about this.

"Is that so?" she asked with a smirk. As he didn't say anything and remained numb she said "well if you are not ready to answer, I would like to present my witness for few seconds"

Vivek was to stand near the witness box and another witness entered. She was nurse from Sanjeevani hospital.

"Ms Lovely, you are working with Sanjeevani for the last 8 years, right?" asked Aruhi, checking the papers in her hands.

"Yes" She replied in a casual tone.

"Mr Vivek met with a small accident and came in the hospital for stitches, where they saw Nupur Gupta. When they saw you and Ms Nupur talking, they approached you when she left, right or wrong?" she asked the nurse, knowing quite well what had happened.

"Yes, they came to me and asked about her" replied lovely

"can you tell me, what they asked?" Asked Aruhi, looking at Ms lovely.

"Yes, they asked about her name, what she was doing in the hospital and when I asked why they were asking, they said just like that" answered Ms lovely.

"May I ask something" the defense lawyer said, while standing up.

"You may" said the judge.

"It all happened 5 and half years ago then how do you still remember this?" asked Mr Chopra, knowing well after so many years, it was hard to remember a small incident like this.

"I do remember, there are few reasons. First Ms Gupta is our dean's daughter, secondly after that day, they often stalked Ms Nupur. I was the one, to warn her about this." replied Ms lovely, with confidence.

Mr Chopra felt at loss of words, he wasn't informed about this. Meanwhile, Vivek was sweating, he was fearing for the worst.

"Thank you Ms Lovely, can I have Mr Vivek back in the box?" asked Aruhi, while looking toward the judge.

"So now did you like her or not?" she asked in a normal tone.

"uh..." he still tried to deny it

"Did you like her or not?" this time she asked in a raised voice.

"Yes" he finally spilled out the truth

"that would be enough for now, thank you very much" she said, looking toward Vivek and then toward the judge "Now I want to call Ms Gupta in the witness box" said Aruhi.

Nupur stood up and went in the witness box, "So Ms Gupta, can you tell us what actually happened from the beggining?" asked Aruhi.

Mayank was sitting in the first row and seeing the proceedure. He was no more able to understand what was going on. Apart that, he was still stuck on the part, that Abhimanyu and Vivek were so low enough to share same girls. Now, hearing this, he felt a pang in his heart. His brothers liked Nupur, they liked her. Someone else eyed her, how could they, she was only his.

He still remembered a moment of them, that they spent before their wedding. Even now the memories were vivid, he could feel them as well.

***PAST***

Mayank came running in a full speed; he was sweating and panting. No doubt he was late, Nupur looked at him and turned her head toward the other side, clearly showing that she was angry.

'She is going to kill me today' he thought in his heart, knowing really well that when she got angry, often it took a lot of energy to manofy her.

"Jaan, I am sorry, please look at me" he try to hold her chin lovingly.

She jerked his hand away and turned her head toward the other side, Mayank smiled seeing her pouting face, she looked so cute yet he felt upset as she was angry with him.

"My Shona is angry with me?" he asked in a sheepish tone.

Nupur looked toward him and nodded after that she turned her head away again. Mayank wanted to chuckle at this. He couldn't believe she was the same girl who was so quiet and didn't trust anyone now she was so free with him, she trust him a lot.

"Your soon to be going to husband is feeling genuinely really sorry, forgive him please" He said in a a cute tone.

Nupur blushed and was melting hearing his word yet she controlled herself and remained angry. Mayank felt amazed seeing her blush, she was such a beauty and a sight to see.

Nonetheless, she didn't utter even a word and now he was feeling miserable, her silence was killing him. He hugged her tightly and said again and again "I am sorry, I am really really sorry, maaf kardo na please" he pleaded her.

Nupur completely melted in his arms and said "Ok, you are forgiven but for the last time"

"thank you" he felt over the moon and showered her with kisses, he didn't leave any single place on her face. He kissed on her cheek, her eyes, her forehead, her chin, her nose, her jaw and finally captured her lips in a sweet kiss.

***PAST END***

Suddenly he came back to the reality 'How can I even think this, she is not mine, I hate her' he reprimanded himself to even think this.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in May (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanarfanazneendhano_Tejankshonu631JaeeDevRathoreginny09Nirvrithimayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12prerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwaniAnjali_12daniella05kirti123crazymayuriangopi06DhanakZdrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya---Anila-Auroni.92agreatperhapssariska_mnartilove.mayurartizarfishanzahid.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25ShwePooFaria.MyInspirationzShafoodynamic_dolldrfizaahmedMaria.ar_sajan4evrshafy_MNSilent.Dreamer--Mahima--CrazyCutesyNikki_Titli

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
awesome but want more sajan parts..plz dnt ignore them ...
ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
superbbb kashish loved it :) 
i am w8ing fr the actual truth of d past 
n mayur getting back togeder n deir happy times in present :) 
plz update the next part a lil sooner :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Amazing update.. Hugstory is turning really intresting.. finally story has unfolded abot of secrete but still have 2 wait 4 more... really luving dis track..kashishk beautifully written..Clap. dis was da reason o mayur sepration.. missunderstood eachother Broken Heartpoor mayur,...Unhappy  now m waiting eagerly 4 next part pplzz do it thora jaldi can't wait it's really vry intresting one..Silly.. FLASHBACK... was mindblowing hop 2 c mayur vry soon 2gether...
waiting 4 ur next update...Day Dreaming..

--Summi--
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
nice update Kashish!
plz update the next part ASAP

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Awesome Kashish! Vivek and Abhimanyu are so disguisting- shaing the same girls??

And please add more SaJan scenes =( Please!!
And Best of Luck for your internship =)

Love,
Nivriti
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
awwwesum prt
d story is getting realyyy intresting ..

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Awesome

Go to top