Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 55)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Continue Soon =)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
PART 13 on PAGE 52
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

I am really sorry that I couldn't PM everyone as I am in Holland since Saturday 30 April for my internship which will last two months. So in traveling, settling and going at work, I couldn't PM. Nonetheless, the next part is ready, I will update it today hopefully and I will try my best to PM everyone :).

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dollykainatvalliyahginny09cutiepie12DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_artidaniella05abb01zarfishanzahidlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiagreatperhaps-Samira-taibaaasreevijayanSandCastle.-Anila-Faria.stuti123dynamic_dollSilent.DreamerNikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
It is perfectly fine Kashish! Best of Luck for your internship and try and update soon if you find time! =) Love, Nivriti <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Kashish is ok hun
all the best in your internship
waitin next part

kashishk

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
its Ok Kashis Jee we can manage
waiting For Your next update
try to update soon

kashishk

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
All d best kash

take care

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
PART 13 on PAGE 52
PART 14

As Gunjan came back, she gasped, there was a huge pile of clothes on their bed. The next reaction of her was shocked. "this are the dresses that I saw in the mall" she said out a loud.

"yes they are" she heard a voice near her ear, which belonged to her husband. Samrat encircled his hands around her tiny waist and continued "and you like them a lot, just for me you left them" he kissed on her cheek.

"so you were teasing me all the while?" she turned toward him with a deep frown. She looking like if she will eat him.

Samrat gulped sensing danger but composed and said softly "I just want to surprise you"

Hearing this, she melted and asked "and what about that nighty?" she pointed toward a very short piece of nighty.

"That is what I liked for my wife to wear. I want her to seduce me" he said capturing her lips. no doubt, he loved when she seduced. He still remembered how she seduced him the last time.

Gunjan blushed and asked "aren't you getting naughty day by day?"

"What can I do, after all if is influences effect" he said huskily with a wink.

At this, Gunjan's mouth hang open and when she realized what he had said then she hit him on his chest.

While giggling, Samrat hugged her, she tried to wriggle out but he was holding her firmly yet without hurting her. Finally, she gave in. "I feel like to have you in my life. You have brighten up my life. I love you... I love you the way you are" he said lovely looking in her eyes.

Both were lost in a passionate eye lock "I love you too" came the confession from Gunjan's mouth. They were inching closer and closer, their lips were about to meet but then they heard the bell ringing so they came out from their eye session and moved back. It was their food delivery. They fed each other and then Gunjan was going for a shower.

"Do you want me to join you?" he asked seductively, kissing her shoulder and nape of neck.

Gunjan was loosing herself to the man she loved and was married to. Although, she wanted to melt in his arms completely but now she was for sure going to seduce him.

Pushing him away, she picked up the nighty and ran in the bathroom quickly. Samrat looked at her with a smile and ruffled his hairs. He ranged away all her clothes in her bag.

After a while, she came out, wearing the short black color nighty, her smooth legs and arms were fully visible. The black color was enhacing her beauty all the more. Samrat felt intoxicated by her beauty, innocence, shying.

She took steady step to him. Whilst, Samrat sat dazed on the bed. His mouth was wide open. As she reached near him, she tripped over something and landed on Samrat. "You are looking really hot... I was already trying to control myself but with you in my arms, I can't" he said helplessly

"Did I say to control yourself?" asked Gunjan and encircled her hand around his neck.

Once again, they were lost making love to each other. Their clothes were scattered in the whole room. The room was full with moans and sweet loving words. After they got tired, they slept in each other's arm feeling satisfied.

In India, the next day, Nupur took a day off as Ryan needed her though Diya went to school. Although she was on leave, she got an emergency call, their was female, heavily pregnant who met with a serious accident. Nupur had to be there.

After few hours, the operation was done and both the mother and baby were saved. She was moving toward the exit when as usually, she was pulled in the fire escape, by now she was used to it. She knew it could be no one else than Mayank.

"what is it now?" she asked with a sigh. Although used to it, she had enough of all this.

"is 'he' my baby?" he asked in a dangerous tone.

"why don you care? maybe I slept with a someone else" she said in a cold tone.

Listening this, he punched the wall. He couldn't bear those words "I don't care if you slept with someone or not, is he my baby?" he said gripping her shoulder tightly, hurting her.

Strangely, the pain wasn't effecting her, "you know what... No... Because if it means leaving s**ds in me then not he isn't your baby... He is only mine" saying this she shrugged of his arms forcefully but he was lost. How could he expect her to say that he was Mayank's baby, no he didn't deserve to be called a father.

From her words, he made out he was the father. Mayank couldn't believe he was a father, he felt overwhelmed. He was a father, a father of a cute little boy. His eyes got moist, he was feeling really happy but he was far away from him. He hadn't even met him properly, he didn't even know his baby's name. Little did he know, that they had twins.

Giving a last glance, Nupur started marching toward the door. Composing himself, he challenged her "Nupur, I will make sure that after you loose this case, you will loose my children to me too. You kept my child away for years from me, I will take revenge of each and everything". He was full of rage, he couldn't believe he didn't know about him. He was going to have his baby back at any cost.

Nupur looked at him and smirked. She knew this time, she would do anything as now it was her life's matter. Her babies were only hers and no one else deserved to be with them.

Mayank sat there on stairs, with his head in his palm. He was feling really over-joyed. He just wished to have his baby to him. "I promise, from now on, to give my baby a good life". As he remembered how he was, sleeping with women and what not "...I won't go near any women to satisfy my needs as I don't want my child to have a bad effect. I will live for my baby" he said smiling through his tears. Finally, he was going to have a relation, to love and to cherish.

Whilst, they were getting ready for the court procedure, Samrat and Gunjan were creating beautiful memories, which they would cherish all their life. Even though, Samrat was there but he kept a track on what was happening back there and he hadn't any tension about that as he knew Nupur would win but only God knew what the verdict would be.

For the moment, he didn't tell Gunjan anything as he didn't want to ruin this moment for her. If she got to know maybe, she would hate someone more than anything.

"Jaan, let's go for sight seeing?" he asked her while nuzzling in her hairs.

"sight seeing or romancing?" she asked naughtily

"of course the latter one" he said with a wink.

They both went for sight seeing and Samrat romanced with her. As they were walking through a alley, someone called Samrat "hey Samrat"

Listening this, both Samrat and Gunjan turned to look who called him but didn't get a chance as that person engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey Ashmit, how are you?" asked Samrat happily, he was his college friend and it had been long that they had met.

"I am fine, who is this beautiful lady?" he asked in flirty tone.

Samrat side hugged Gunjan. It was a possessive hug. "Don't try to flirt with her, she is my wife" said Samrat, with a serious tone.

"Yaar, I was just kidding, I won't repeat it again" Ashmit said and hugged Samrat again. At this Samrat smiled. Gunjan too didn't mind as she thought it was just a harmless compliment.

"Nice to meet you bhabhi" Ashmit said, with a smile but what Gunjan noticed was him scrutinizing her from top to down but she shrugged it off 'i am thinking too much'

The following day, Ashmit joined them without an invitation. Nonetheless, Gunjan noticed that he was staring at her and at places where he shouldn't. To her, he seemed like a pervert. They were sitting in a restaurant and having lunch, even though, she wanted to have private time with Samrat yet she couldn't say anything as Samrat might mind.

"I will be right back" Samrat said and went to toilet.

As he left, Ashmit placed his hand on her thighs and caressed it "you know you are really sexy. I want to sleep with you" he said, completely lusting for her.

She jerked his hand away and said in a warning tone "you better stay in your limit, next time a single bad word and you will regret". She was fuming really badly.

"What happened?" asked Samrat, as he joined back and saw Gunjan angry.

"ask your friend" Gunjan winced in anger.

"Will you both please tell me what happened?" asked Samrat again, he wanted to know what happened.

"your wife was trying to seduce me and get me in bed" Ashmit said looking down as if to behave like he was the innocent

"don't you dare lie" Gunjan glared at him, it felt like she would kill him.

"Gunjan, please don't create a scene let's go" he said, grabbing her arm and turned back to Ashmit "I am sorry for my wife's behavior"

Gunjan looked at him, with her mouth wide opened. Her husband wasn't believing her. "come Gunjan" he pulled her away.

All the while, Gunjan didn't talk to him, her eyes got moist. The fact that her husband didn't believe him was hurting her. As they reached at their home. Samrat entered and Gunjan slammed the door as she entered in their honeymoon suite.

As soon as they entered, Samrat called someone "yes Will, yeah there is a guy called Ashmit Mehra, I want you to teach him a lesson so that not only my wife but he didn't try to see another girl with bad intention" he said all this with pure anger.

As he slammed down the phone, he went to Gunjan and hugged her "I am sorry, I just did that for our security. I didn't want to create a scene there as it would have created a lot of problems. He would get the punishment for what he did, I contacted Will, a police oficer, he is my friend" Samrat said nuzzling in her hairs.

"It is ok, he really pissed me off, kamina kahin ka and I won't lie, I felt bad when you sided up with him. I felt like you don't believe me, I was hurt" she said hugging Samrat back and her eyes were still moist. A tear leaked down.

Samrat moved back and wiped her tear. He softly caressed her cheek, "I am sorry, your jaan is sorry" he apologized in a cute tone.

"It is ok but you will be punished" she said in a serious tone.

"I am ready for any punishment" he said in a low tone, while caressing her cheek.

"Make love to me to whole night" she commanded him.

Her wish was his command, he picked her up and took her to their bed where they had numerous session. He showered her with love the whole night so much that the next day, she felt sour and weak yet satisfied. Samrat was took responsability to take her from one place to another in his arms. Be it bathroom, kitchen or for eating food.

Finally the D-day came, Mayank and Nupur were fully determined to win but, will the truth win?

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in May (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2mangaloriansupriyamnfananjali_34shonu631DASTAK..Nirvrithivalliyahprerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwanidaniella05abb01kirti123gopi06crazymayurianDhanakZBhawna_artiAnjali_12-Samira-taibaaasreevijayan-Ambarish-preety88SandCastle.-Anila-love.mayurartisariska_mnartizarfishanzahidsadufShwePoo.SilentPrincessMyInspirationz-PD-dynamic_doll-Kina-ar_sajan4evrShafooFaria.Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--BabajiKaThulluNikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Nice update.

Go to top