Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 47)

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
O Great update dear
Plz Plz Give us some Mayur romantic sweet scenes
This story is getting more interesting day by day
Thanks For Pm 
cont soon

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome part...Cont soon...
SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
mind-blowingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg update kashish........
just loved it to the core........
god sajan wer sooooooooooooooo damn romantic........
just loved them.......
eager 2 knw abt mayur........
it was awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
do cont soon & thnx 4 the PM......Smile
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
awesome update Kashish!
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
PART 11 on PAGE 43
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really byusy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the part today or tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahcutiepie12ginny09Anjali_12-Samira-zarfishanzahidsreevijayanFaria.--Mahima--Silent.DreamerCrazyCutesyNikki_Titli

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
pls update soon dear..............
-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
waiting ur update Kashish plzzz jaldi
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
PART 11 on PAGE 43
PART 12

"So finally you got what you want" the other guy said with a smile as well.

"no not yet, Yuvraj" she replied curtly

"you are right. By the way, your plan worked, Vivek didn't know what he got himself into. He is actually arrested by me for Arjun Bhai's case and not for the fraud, he will only get to know when the case will be re-opened' Yuvraj chuckled.

"You are right.. The earth will disappear under his feet" she said with determined grin.

In another side of the world, Gunjan was already for something sensuous. Although she felt shy when Nupur and Anjali advised her but she knew they should make out the best of it, after all those memories were going to last forever.

Gunjan was in the bathroom, getting ready, whilst Samrat was waiting for her outside of the bathroom. Sitting on the bed, all ready to pounce on her. Little did he knew he was going to loose all his sense.

As he heard the door opened, he raised his eyes instead of running to her, he was left frozen. She was dresses in a blue lenhga and choli, with a veil pinned with her hairs. She was all set to give Samrat a though time while taking them out. She was looking really beautiful. To add to the sensuous mood, she had waist charm. He imagines, how will it feel to take it away. He felt already hot.

She walked to him, with her eyes lowered and blushing. "how am I looking?" she asked trying to be bold.

He came out from the trail of his thoughts and said with a smile "you are looking really beautiful and I am feeling hard to control myself" he said honestly.

Soon enough, Samrat was busy in getting rid of all the obstacles. After, he passed the obstacles, he traces the waist charm and sensually took it away. They were last in their own world, exploring each other once again. Still didn't have enough of each other and wouldn't even have.

Meanwhile, Mayank contacted his lawyer, Mr Chopra, and made sure to open Arjun Handa's case as soon as possible. The lawyer met few people and informed Mayank. "The case is re-opened, the first hearing will take place next week, on Monday"

"hmm thank you, I will meet you as soon as I can" Mayank said sternly. From the moment, Nupur told him all that, he was burning inside, he just wanted to hurt her and her family so bad that they wouldn't be able to stand up again.

After this, he sat in the couch and placed his head back. He could remember how he used to be till few years ago, so lovingly, so nice, so respecting, so gentleman... He was the dream man of every girl.

***FLASHBACK***

Mayank was studying in the last year of college, he was happy as he was going to join a hospital for internship soon after his graduation. He was going to complete his parents' dream.

In the college, he was the center of attention, he had such a charm that all the people loved him, including teachers. He was the live of the college. Apart that, all the girl went gaga over him, well why not, he was really hot and handsome. His one smile left girls in daze.

Yet, one thing-even though he was hot, sexy and handsome- he maintained his distance from the girls. He respected them and if a girl lost her decency it didn't mean he would take advantage of it.

"Mayank, my boy, you topped again" the principal patted Mayank's back.

"why shouldn't I after all I have the best teachers" Mayank said with a smile.

The principal felt proud to have him as a student in his college. It was rare to see a personality like him. Neither he was a nerd, nor a spoilt brat he was just amazing.

"Hey Mayu, I love you so much" a girl said pouncing on him.

"uh Shyna, would you please move back" he said, gently moving her back.

Shyna looked at him with disappointment. From the very start of the college, she was trying to be close to him but he... He just stayed away.

After the wishes from his teachers and his friends, he went home. All he wanted at that moment was to share this news with his brothers: Abhimanyu and Vivek.

Abhimanyu was always there with Mayank, whenever he needed a support. Vivek was Abhimanyu's friend but Mayank always considered him as his own brother and Vivek's sister, Gunjan as his own sister.

"Hey bro, I topped again" Mayank said hugging his brother, as soon as he entered in the home.

"I am so proud of you" Abhimanyu said while hugging him back.

"and what about my hug?" Vivek said approaching Mayank.

Mayank hugged Vivek also with a smile "congrats Mayank" Vivek patted his back.

"Thank you" Mayank said with a big smile.

"so this calls for a treat, right?" Abhimanyu said and the three of them got ready.

They went in a restaurant and had fun, eventually Abhimanyu paid as he was the big brother and he could never let Mayank pay.

That was Mayank's life, full of love and peace. But after few months, everything changed...

***FLASHBACK END***

Mayank sighed and stood up, he had to meet the lawyer as in to make sure everything would be in place. He couldn't take any risk.

On the other side, Nupur went to meet her lawyer, her best friend, her brother fiance Aruhi. The girl who was still in hope to see Arjun back to her again. If all of that wouldn't have happened then they would have been married.

Nupur hugged Aruhi. "how you are bhabhi?" Nupur asked, feeling her eyes moist.

"I am fine sweety, how are you?" Aruhi said in a cheerful tone yet Nupur knew she was pretending for her sake.

"Bhabhi, after 5 years and half, Bhai's case is going to be re-open" Nupur said controling her tears.

Aruhi smiled through her tears, her Arjun was going to come back, her prayers are heard by God. Aruhi knelt down and burst out crying. Nupur went to her and hugged her.

"Bhabhi, I want you to fight for my brother, for you Arjun. Will you?" Nupur asked, while calming her.

Aruhi looked at her and nodded with a weak smile, she was going to bring Arjun back, no matter what. Aruhi hugged Nupur and they both cried. Hoping it was going to be the end of their misery.

"Let's go, I want to meet bhai and I am sure you too want to meet him" Nupur said, while helping Aruhi to stand up.

Both of them went to the court and took the necessary papers, to meet Arjun, the guy they loved the most in their life for different reasons. "I am Mr Arjun Handa's lawyer, can we meet him" Aruhi asked the constable.

As he allowed them, they entered and found Arjun sitting in a corner of the prison. Even in the dark, his unshaven beard and pale face could be seen.

"Bhai" Nupur took his name slowly.

Arjun raised his head and smiled seeing his sister, he couldn't believe she was here, she never came to meet him as she was angry with him.

"You finally came, I was waiting for you since ages" he said standing up, and hugged his princess.

Both cried in each other's embrace "I missed you" Arjun said, while patting her head.

"I missed you too" Nupur said while moving back and wiping his tears.

'Then why didn't you come to meet me?" he said, in a complaining tone. From the time, he came in the prison, he was waiting for her. Whenever someone came to meet him, he thought it was his princess but it was someone else and now that he met her, he fet really overwhelmed.

"Why should I come, you left me and Aruhi alone to face the world, you didn't let us fight for you." she hugged her brother again, feeling those miserable feelings.

"I am sorry princess but what should I do, I couldn't let someone question you, I love you a lot" he said controlling his sobs.

"Bhai, you are case is re-opened" Nupur said, as she moved back.

"you promised me you are never going to re-open the case" Arjun said, turning his face away.

"I am not, Mayank, Abhimanyu's brother, is going to" Nupur said, holding Arjun's hand "even though, you saved me from humiliation from the court, yet I had been hurt. Bhai you weren't there to protect me when I needed you. Bhai please I need you, please tell the truth in the court" Nupur knelt down in his feet as in to convince him to speak the truth. "and bhai, think about Aruhi, she had been waiting for you since 5 and half years, doesn't she deserve happiness. Don't we deserve happiness. Please bhai" she cried uncontrollably.

"I am ready to tell the truth if that's what you want" Arjun said with a sigh, and put Nupur on her feet. He wiped her tears. Hearing Nupur, he felt miserable to his sister needed him and he wasn't there with him.

"Bhai, I have a surprise for you, which you will only get to know as soon as you are out of here" Nupur said, with a weak smile.

Arjun frowned, he wondered what the surprise was "what is that?"

"you have to be free from all the charges to know that, not before that" Nupur said with a firm smile.

"Do you know what is it Aruhi?" he asked his beautiful fiance, who looked so pale.

"Yes I know but I am not going to tell you. All I can tell, it would your best ever suprise" she said, sniffing and wiping her tears. As she was near him, "And after all, you deserve the wait" she hit on his shoulder really lightly and hugged him.

"Dekho princess, yeh sherni to mujhper jail main bhi physical attack ker rahi hai peechke sade panch saalon se (see princess, from the last five and half years, even in the jail this lioness does physical attack on me)" he said teasing his beauty. He was feeling good after a long time. Nupur came to meet him. His case was going to be re-open. Now he wished to free, to have freedom.

Nupur looked at Arjun and Aruhi, admiring them. They had suffered a lot just because of her. She was going to make sure, everything was back to normal and their lives was full of happiness.

Days were passing away really fastly, Mayank and Nupur were busy in the hospital duties as well as in the court preparations.

Two days before the court hearing, Mayank and Nupur had another confrontation. Mayank wanted to destabilize her. He had cornered her in the fire escape, it seemed this was his favorite place.

He kissed her furiously, angry on what she was making him do, what she was making him suffer from. He hated her for what she did to him and what she was doing. Vivek was in prison because of her and he would make sure, she suffer more than they had suffered.

Neither Nupur kissed him nor pushed him away, she was using the reverse psychology, she was going to make him think ten times before doing anything.

In between, the kiss, Nupur heard her pager beeping thus she had to push Mayank away. He stumbled on his feet and placed his hand on the wall to stable himself.

As she read the pager, her face went pale, her eyes were moist, she was trembling she looked in a miserable state. Mayank observed her, he remembered the last time she went pale was when Vivek was out of coma. He wondered what it was that caused Nupur behave more violently than before.

Even before, Mayank could question what happened, she dash out of the fire escape. As she reached near the Operation Theatre, she asked the nurse, with tears rolling down, while pointing toward the OT "how is he?"

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in April(Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 23 April 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanarfanazneenshonu631-Aish-mayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12NirvrithiBhawna_artikheya-mayurDhanakZcrazymayuriangopi06kirti123Anjali_12-Samira-sreevijayan-Ambarish-preety88sariska_mnartisadufshruti_luvs_msk.SilentPrincessShwePoozarfishanzahid..Ambika..SandCastle.-Anila-Auroni.92drfizaahmedMaria.ar_sajan4evr-Kina-affu123dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-CreativeSoul-ShafooAttractiveAdya--Mahima--CrazyCutesySilent.DreamerNikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

Go to top