Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 39)

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
waiting 4 the update dear.........................

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
PART 9 on PAGE 35
PART 10

***FLASHBACK(continued)***

Not only that, their long phone calls included questions like what to wear. "Mayank what should I wear?" she asked looking through her wardrobe.

"Hmm how about the red anarkali with white border" he said as he remembered buying it for her and she still hadn't worn it.

"ok" she said with a smile, taking the dress out. She continued "I will get ready and then call you"

"Hey hey Ma'am, have a break, who will select my clothes" he said with a frown as if she could see him. There wasn't any different scene in Mayank's room, he was standing in front of his whole wardrobe, with a confused look.

"How about blue jean with a white shirt?" she suggested, thinking about the clothes that he had.

"ok done" he said with a big grin and both went to get ready. Getting ready, Mayank went to Nupur's house and picked her up to go at Sanjeevani. That was their daily routine.

During the lunch, Mayank would fetch dinner for both and they would enjoy it sharing jokes. Not only that, whenever one was eating something as in a chocolate and if they didn't have another they passed to the other one. That was their beautiful friendship.

***FLASHBACK END***

How much happy she was to have Mayank in her life. He made her feel lucky and wanted. With this remembered one of the most happy moment of her life even tough....

***FLASHBACK***

One day, in the canteen, Mayank came to her with a bouquet of flowers "Nupur I love you, will you marry me?" he proposed her going down on his knees.

All the canteen hooted for them and were going on with 'say yes Dr Nupur, say yes...'

Nupur too had started loving him but still he needed to know about her past "I love you too Mayank but still you need to know about my past"

At this Mayank stood up and placed his hand on her mouth "I don't need to know about you past. Only your present and future matters to me"

With this he hugged her tightly. Finally, they were both in a relation. The following week, they were always together, not leaving each other's side. Mayank convinced her to get married and he would never stop her from practicing as a doctor.

Nupur agreed and they were finally married. The marriage was simple yet like fairy tale. Mayank had made her feel the luckiest girl on the earth.

Her dress was designed by a special designer and Mayank instructed him the designs and colors. He chose her jewelery and shoes, he even appointed a beautician.

She was looking like a beautiful princess. Even if the event was small it meant a lot to them. It was going to be a new start of their life

***FLASHBACK END***

'Lucky' she thought sarcastically "I wish I never believed to be lucky" she said bitterly and laid down on her bed.

Her mind wasn't in peace and sleep was miles away. For hours, she stayed away with her mind blank, and eventually she fell down.

The next day, Samrat and Gunjan came down together, stealing glances at each other. Nupur was already awaken, she had prepared the breakfast.

As Nupur looked at the newly wedded couple, she greeted them while teasing "so the beautiful couple is awaken..." she then looked toward Gunjan and chided "I hope Samrat didn't bother you a lot in the night" she ended with a wink.

Gunjan's face turned in a red crimson shade, she felt herself flushed up at the teasing. "I uh I..." she stuttered but couldn't form up a sentence

"Why are you teasing her?" Samrat intervened when he looked at his beautiful wife blushing and at the lost of the words.

"you are like my brother so I have the right" Nupur shew her tongue and then went to Gunjan. Placing her hands on Gunjan's shoulders, she said in a concerned tone "Gunjan, I hope you are feeling good here and whenever you need to talk to someone or you need to complain about Samrat, you can always tell me"

"Thank you Nupur, I feel really blessed to have Samrat and now you in my life" Gunjan said, feeling really touched. Her father with whom she spent all her life, had betrayed her and here she found Nupur's words full of truth and honesty.

Then Gunjan continued "... and I am really sorry, at one time I thought you and Samrat had actualy uh consumed" her face lowered and she was feeling guilty and ashamed yet she wanted to clear few facts.

"It's ok Gunjan, you were suppose to be, we wanted you to react and declare you love again. To assure you once again, my and Samrat are like siblings" Nupur said assuringly

At this, Gunjan felt really embarrassed "Gunjan tu bhi pagal hai puri, you don't need to be embarrassed, I can understand what you felt and moreover I even didn't try to clear your misunderstandings" he said while side hugging her.

Gunjan felt blessed to be in this family. The whole night, Samrat showered her with loads of love, he told her through his gestured how much he missed her and she did the same. In the morning, Nupur made her feel like she always belonged to there.

"now enough of this, come and have breakfast" Nupur said, calling them for the breakfast.

"Uh what about the sweet dish that new bride have to make?" Gunjan asked with a frown

"oh ho, so Mrs Gunjan Samrat Grewal is getting impatient to cook for her husband" Nupur teased her once again.

Hearing this, Gunjan blushed and lowered her eyes. "I know Gunjan, this is a tradition but you can make it after the breakfast and that is if you want. As I believe soon enough you will be incharge for the kitchen from the rest of your life" she said with a smile.

Gunjan felt happy to have a sister in law like Nupur, she just wished Nupur to be happy always as to her she seemed a very decent and honest person.

"and here goes a gift to both of you from my behalf" she said handing them an envelope.

Gunjan took it along Samrat and they both opened it. They were shocked to see the tickets "Switzerland's ticket?" both asked in stupefied tone.

"Yes, today night after your reception, you are going to your honeymoon for the whole month" Nupur said with a smile.

Samrat and Gunjan shied at this yet they felt happy. They were going to spend the whole month together, knowing each other more and loving each other more.

Followed by the breakfast, Gunjan made a sweet dish and brought the bowl in the dinning room along little bowls.

"Now that you made such a special dish why don't you feed Samrat" Nupur winked at Gunjan.

"Uh I how I can?" Gunjan looked down.

"Of course you can" Samrat held her hand and made her sit on the chair next to him. Although, he wanted to make her sit in his lap yet he didn't as he didn't want to make Gunjan more embarrassed than already.

With that, Gunjan had no option, she fed Samrat and Nupur hooted for her. Finally, they were over with the breakfast. Even though, Samrat and Gunjan were on a leave but Nupur had a half day so she had to go at work.

Saying a quick bye to Samrat and Gunjan she left. As soon as Nupur left, Samrat looked at Gunjan with a naughty look which told Gunjan that he was upto something. Not a second later, he bounced on Gunjan and showered her with kisses followed by a hot love making in the sitting room.

Meanwhile, Nupur reached at the hospital with a satisfied look. She was happy to succeed in reuniting Samrat and Gunjan in the simple way, if she had to opt the other option, it must be dangerous for her and she didn't want it.

As if she thought her day to go peacefully, she was wrong. Mayank was back to his back self. As usual, he dragged her in the fire escape and kissed her on her lips. Not having another option, she kicked him hard on his 'groan".

Immediately, Mayank moved back and looked her with anger. "how dare you?" he was fuming in rage.

"hmm I think I should ask how dare you kiss me?" she asked in attitude, not moved an inch by his demeanor.

"You, I am not going to spare" he said glared at her.

"Oh don't worry, I am used to it by now. So much, that now nothing from you effect me" she said with a grin and left.

Mayank winced in anger and promised himself that now he was going to teach her a good lesson, especially when Samrat was not going to be around her.

The main aim for Nupur to come in the hospital was to visit Vivek. She entered in his private ward and stood near his bed "Vivek.. Vivek.. Vivek.. What should I say, even in this state you are acting like a pain in the a** as all I want is you to be conscious. But how would you be as you have promised to trouble me as much as possible. Nonetheless, let me remind you as soon as you are out of coma, your doomsday would be here" she finished with a devil giggle.

Mayank, who had just arrived listened her words and his anger multiplied. He went to her and pulled her toward him harshly. Nupur didn't look shocked at all, she still had a smile on her face. "I have enough of your bullshit, stay away from my brother" he said spitting fire.

"ahan, that I can't" she said arrogantly and jerked his hands away "Oh and remember about my complaint in the police station, it is still available. So one wrong more on your part, you will see the dead end" she smirked and left the ward.

Hearing her words, Mayank felt utterly helpless, he wasn't able to do anything severe to her how much ever he tried. He didn't know what to do anymore yet he had to do something otherwise, she would do.

As Nupur went back at her home, she closed her eyes smelling the fragrance of her favorite sweet dish 'Gajar ka halwa'. She opened her eyes and rushed to the table. She saw the big bowl, full of sweet dish. "Oh My God, my favorite sweet dish" Nupur said and with that she attacked on the halwa.

"didn't I tell you, seeing the halwa, she would forget us" Samrat chuckled and Gunjan was amazed yet smiling.

Once Nupur was done, she looked at Samrat and Gunjan and realized that she didn't greet them. Sheepishly, she said "uh hi"

"hi, so did you like the halwa, It's my first ever cooking in this house after the wedding?" Gunjan asked her, although she knew the response.

"Do you still need to know after seeing me savoring the complete bowl?" she questionned bak with a grin. "If yes then it was amazing" saying this she hugged Gunjan "and I simply loved, you are one of the best chef". Samrat felt pride to hear this for his wife. Meanwhile, Gunjan was happy to have pleased both Samrat and Nupur.

The evening itself, Samrat and Gunjan's reception was held. It was quite a simple yet happy affair. Nupur, Anjali, Atul and eventually Mayank left no stone unturned to make these days beautiful and memorable.

After the reception, they went on the aiport to see off Samrat and Gunjan with a happy honeymoon's wishes and romatinc rips which the wedded couple accepted with smiles and shyness.

"We put some sexy lingerie in your bag, make some use of it" Nupur whispered in Gunjan's ear.

"Nupur" she was betroth red.

"Oh yeah and not only that, I have wrapped a waist charm for you, do put it, it's a very good move, he will be seduced to not limit" Anjali added in her turn.

"Anjali" Gunjan hissed her name. What were both of them upto.

"Don't need to be shy, enjoy your honeymoon" Nupur and Anjali told her in a low voice.

Gunjan blushed at this. No matter, how much she deny but she was also willing to use what they had gifted her. She was all up to seduce her husband.

Meanwhile, Atul and Mayank, were with Samrat and mostly Atul was giving him advice "Wife loves to be treated specially, I suggest you a romantic dinner.." Atul went going on with various advice. To decorated bed to bath full of flower, to gifting her sexy dresses to some hot, sensuous play.

Hearing all this Samrat was blushing badly yet with a smile. For sure, he was going to make this honeymoon memorable for Gunjan.

Soon it was time for Samrat and Gunjan to leave, they hugged everyone and entered in the waiting room after waving them bye.

Now that they were gone, Mayank prayed for their safety and he was happy. Now his coast was clear.

In the other side, Nupur felt happy for them yet sad for herself, she would have to leave in Samrat's house alone. Not that she was afraid but she didn't like staying alone. She would have stayed somewhere else but for now she couldn't risk to go there. She had to wait for Vivek to gain his conscience.

What will the next day bring in their lives?

Hey guys,
So Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in April(Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanarfanazneenshonu631MoNaYaRoX-Aiza-mayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_LAlisha-2887valliyahcutiepie12ginny09crazymayurianDhanakZBhawna_artigopi06daniella05kheya-mayurabb01kirti123love.mayurartisariska_mnartisadufzarfishanzahidAuroni.92.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25ShwePoopreety88sreevijayanmeow23-Samira-taibaaaSandCastle.-Anila-KuchBhiMatBol-Kina-Faria.Shafoodynamic_doll-CreativeSoul--PD-MyInspirationz--Mahima--drfizaahmedSilent.DreamerNikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
this ff is going gr8
sory for nt comenting
its geting intresting
im fearing mayanks next move
Alisha-2887 Goldie
Alisha-2887
Alisha-2887

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Kashish
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please continue soon
Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing update.Smile
-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
awesome update
i liked sajan partSmile
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
gr888 prt
mayur married Shocked
wats mayank goin to do .?????
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
this ff is really mysterious 
sajan part was nice
what will mayank do 
wating to read next part
do continue soon

Go to top