Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 19)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
nice update.
love sanu bonding.
mayank was jelous of sanu.......bt did sam love gunjan???
whats d story behind mayur........whay they bcm enemy?
waht was nups extream step???
so many q's left..........waiting for the answer.
update soon.
thanks for the pm.

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Superb update

loved it

cont soon
zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
awesome update

thx alot for the pm
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
PART 4 on PAGE 16
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :) Stay tuned to know about their past as well as the present ;)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

As previously asked, yes Samrat and Gunjan loved each other  :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part today or tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Aiza-valliyahcutiepie12SandCastle.-Anila--Samira-sreevijayanzarfishanzahidlove.mayurartisariska_mnartidynamic_doll--Mahima--Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
PART 4 on PAGE 16
PART 5

In less then five days, his wedding function would start. He didn't want to get married still he would have to for Gunjan.

In the meanwhile, Nupur was thinking on another note. If this plan didn't work then she would have to take an extreme step.

The net day, Gunjan was sitting in her room with Samrat's photo, with tears in her eyes. No matter what, no matter what to whom she got married, she only loved Samrat and will always love him.

'sometimes fate play a cruel game with us' she thought while tracing her fingers on his picture. 'I wish we still somehow end up together' she wiped her tears as her Samrat never liked to see her in tears.

"All the moments which I spent with you were so beautiful" she said while closing her eyes and all the moments rewinded in her mind. Ready to make her smile a bit.

***FLASHBACK***

It was Samrat and Gunjan's first day of internship in Sanjeevani. They didn't know each other, they were unaware of each other's existence till then but when they met, it was call for disaster.

Their first meeting took place as they bumped into each other and by mistake Gunjan's purse fell down. Gunjan, being the bubbly, blurt, open minded, anger on her nose and a non stop chatter box started her blabbering in anger. "how dare you bump into me and on top of that because of you my purse fell down" her nose was red with anger and her eyes has become big.

At first, Samrat got lost in her big, light brown eyes but then her came out hearing her shouting. "I am sorry Ma'am" said Samrat, being the gentleman.

"what sorry, will you sorry rewind all this?" she blurted out all the nonsense which didn't make logic at all at that time.

She continued with her blabbering. Samrat kept looking at her as if she was an alien. The next words from her agitated him as well ".... You bander, Ullu..."

"Oye sharbati express, give a break... You are a chipkili, dhood mein makki" he said whatever came on his tongue.

Gunjan's jaw fell down hearing his words "you called me chipkili, how dare you?" she said pointing her finger at him.

"the same way you dare to call me a bander and Ullu" he said inching a bit closer to her.

"It's useless to talk to a creature like you" she said in fury and left from there.

Samrat was left there baffled 'she called me bander, Ullu'. He was really shocked to hear this words. 'She was angry still she looked cute' he said with a dreamy look.

From the first meeting, Gunjan had started making a way in Samrat's heart. He didn't know what he liked in her as she was truly a unique piece on the earth, still he liked something in her. There was an unknown attraction, which pulled them toward each other.

As a result of the fight they were ten minutes late on their first day. Dr Kirti, the doctor in charge, being the strict in charge said with a smirk "Good morning late comers, so good to be the responsible doctors" Sarcasm was floating clearly in her voice.

"we are sorry Dr Kirti" both said in unison.

Kirti nodded and said in her usual strict tone "as it is your first time I'll let pass it but mind you if this is repeated again, you will be punished"

"yes Dr Kirti" Gunjan and Samrat agreed to her.

"I would like to hear all of your introduction so that you can know each other" she said as she was done giving them the badges, the stethoscope, the lab coat.

All the other interns introduced themselves eventually Samrat and Gunjan. Samrat looked at her and thought with delight 'so her name is Gunjan, it suits her perfectly'

The following days were filled by Samrat and Gunjan's fight as Samrat loved to tease her a lot. Soon Gunjan too started having feeling for him but thought that he hated her. Unknown of the fact Samrat had fallen in love with her badly.

One day, Gunjan was feeling really low, it had been quite some time that she realized the depth of her feelings for Samrat. She loved him madly but she was scared to tell him. Thefear of loosing him was making her restless.

As Samrat entered in the locker room, he saw a quiet Gunjan which was so not like her. "what happened Gunjan, you look so upset?" he asked worriedly.

Samrat could bear seeing her angry, shouting at him, cursing him, calling him all sort of stupid words.

"WHAT DO YOU CARE?, IT NOT LIKE AS IF WE ARE FRIENDS" Gunjan shouted looking away.

Hearing her words, he was hurt. Although, they fought still he considered that they were friends and he always believed she felt the same. "Gunjan, I know I fight a lot with you but I have always considered you as a friend... actually not only as a friend but more as I love you. Maybe my friendship and love are one sided" he said with a painful sigh and was about to leave.

Initially, Gunjan was surprised but then she recovered and held his arm. She stoop up. "Do you really love me?" she asked for confirmation.

Samrat turned toward her and said looking into her eyes "I really love you"

"this isn't a joke right?" she questionned with her heartbeat risen.

"no this isn't a joke, I love you a lot" Samrat confessed once again his love. His eyes were slightly moist. Surprisingly, Gunjan's eyes were also moist.

She pounced on him and confessed "I love you too, I love you too"

They both were really happy. Samrat wanted to ask her right there and then to marry her but he wanted her to feel comfortable in their relation before that step.

***FLASHBACK END***

Gunjan came out from her thoughts with happy tears in her eyes. That was how they met and confessed their love. 'why is it happening to me?' she was really sad. Staying away from Samrat had become painful for her.

On the other side, In cafeteria, Samrat, Nupur, Atul and Anjali were discussing about Mayank and Gunjan's wedding.

"so all the things are finalized for the mehndi, just the final touch is left as in the fresh flowers which will come the D-day and the food" Nupur said while putting a check symbol near the tasks.

"Yes, it means we are free for the next two days" Atul said with a sigh.

"who said so?" Anjali asked with a wink.

"what do you mean?" asked Samrat, with a frown.

"We have to shop for the functions" announced Anjali.

Samrat and Atul groaned as they didn't like shopping at all but they knew they had to go with them.

"hey guys what are you doing?" Mayank asked as he joined them. He was drinking coke from the can

"we are almost done with your menhdi preparation" Nupur said with a grin. Mayank could see she was upto something. Apart that he didn't like to hear what Nupur said. He was getting married and it had no effect on her.

"and after out duty we are going for shopping" Samrat said with a smile.

"but Gunjan told me you don't like to shop" Mayank asked with a frown.

"well I still don't like but I can do anything to make my beautiful sweetheart happy" Samrat said while giving Nupur a kiss on her forehead.

The empty can in Mayank's hand was crashed as his rage was uncontrollable. He couldn't see Samrat and Nupur together. Now he would do something that will separate Nupur and Samrat for eternity, he thought with a smile.

Nonetheless, Nupur noticed the crashed can in Mayank's hand 'Mayank this has just started. I have to make you do more things than you can imagine'. Nupur was grinning in her mind.

Amongst all that, she was made sure to be with Vivek in his ward for at least sometime. As when his hearbeat rose it gave her immense pleasure and Mayank pain. Nupur was just waiting for his recovery and then he would regret to have recovered.

A day before the menhdi, Nupur, Samrat, Atul and Anjali were at Mayank's place doing the last touches. All Mayank's relatives were to come the next day.

Atul and Anjali left as they had duty the next day in the morning. Due to the shortage of doctors, they only got a half day in the afternoon.

"Nupur, I will be right back. Have to discuss with Atul over some case" Samrat said with a smile and left her there.

Mayank, who has been waiting for this oppurnity, grabbed it and went to her "so I have Nupur to myself now, huh?" he asked her tauntingly.

This time, he wasn't going to repeat last times act. He took hold of her hand and took her in his room. Nupur followed him without a word yet with a smirk.

Once they reached in the room, Mayank started kissing Nupur hungrily and his hand roamed around her body.

"what the hell is this?" a voice broke their kiss.

As they broke apart, they saw a furious Samrat at the edge of the door. Mayank mentally patted himself for the victory.

Samrat came to Mayank and held his collar. "how dare you touch Nupur? How dare you?" he yelled and punched him on the face.

"why don't you ask you fiancee, she willingly came with me" Mayank said with a smirk, knowing that his plan would work.

"I don't need to ask her as I am capable enough to satisfy her physical and emotional needs. To understand what she wants, I don't need to hear words, her eyes are enough to let me know what she wants" Samrat said angrily, ready to beat Mayank to death. "One more thing Mayank, I trust Nupur more than anything" Samrat said confidently and forward his hand for Nupur to take it.

Nupur stretched her hand toward him with a smile and said as she held his hand. "Samrat, you never cease to surprise me" she hugged him tight.

"Baby, I know you more than anything. your pain pierce my heart and I won't let anyone hurt you till I am alive" he said with a smile and kissed on her forehead.

Turning toward Mayank, Nupur said with a smirk "Mr Mallik, you are going to look awesome on the day of your marriage with this blue mark on your face".she indicated the punch he just received.

Mayank couldn't care less about the punch but he couldn't let them go, his plan couldn't fail. He had to do something soon.

"You don't know anything about her. Actually let anything, do you actually know what happened few days ago in this room?" Mayank asked with an evil grin.

Hey guys,
So Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in February (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangalorianarfanazneendhano_Tejankkomal991MoNaYaRoX-Aish--Aiza-Alisha-2887mayur-ki-diwanikatherine123Nirvrithimayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12ginny09kheya-mayurdaniella05gopi06crazymayurianBhawna_artikirti123Anjali_12-Samira--Ambarish-love.mayurartisadufzarfishanzahid.SilentPrincessShwePoosreevijayanSandCastle.-Anila-Auroni.92sariska_mnartiMaria.dynamic_doll-PD-MyInspirationzShafoo-afsha-Faria.--Mahima--Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
wow..Awesom update

beautifully written

plzzz do continue soon
-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
WOw!! finally u updated i was so waiting 4 dis...but 1thing i don't lik is nupz character hw can she do dis...hw can any girl do dis...im talking abt previous update....Confused..pplzzz she must shout at mayank y is he doing instead of dat she herself is doing sry dear if u gt hurt ... i don't want my nupz 2 be lik dis... ..or is der sum raaz is still hiding o her such behaviour.....????Smile
 but Really thnx alloooooootttttt for ur beautiful update ur really amazing writer faiza.....Clap
kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
this ff is really unpredictable
very curious to know thier past
do update soon

Go to top