Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 149)

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
meee

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
mee

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
sorry wrong post i thought it is AR
SORRY
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
PART 29 on PAGE 142 + Promo on PAGE 146
THANKS NOTE

(See the below POST, there is a special gift for all my loyal readers :DHug)

Hey guys,
How r u all?
Before everything, as I really told, I have a bad news, guys my uni started today... so If I will be regular or not in my updates I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Once I am done with one of the FFs I will just keep one on going FF so I can provide you with updates as soon as I can :D... Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the parts and Promo: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part soon, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahcutiepie12drmahaBhawna_artigopi06love.mayurarti-Samira-dynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, here is a siggy from my behalf, made by my sis, for all the people who nominated me for the FF awards, thank you guys. I am really grateful of you all Hug

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009valliyahkirti123Bhawna_artigopi06DhanakZlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiagreatperhapsdynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Part 29 on Page 142+Promo on Page 146

PART 30

Hey guys, as I said in the T:Nt, My uni has started so updates may get late a bit which I really will try not to happen :)... Please see the T:Nt
and specially a little gift from my behalf to all of you (in the post following the T:Nt one :D ) : Hug

Gunjan sobbed hard and non stop, wetting Samrat's shirt "Samrat how can he do this? he never loved Nupur, he always used her" Gunjan asked closing her eyes not wanting to see the beast who destroyed an innocent life, deprives the sweet little kids to be fatherless.

Love which was a beautiful word, filled of love, Mayank turned that word toward the ugliness, filled of hatred. The fire of vengeance in his heart didn't destroy one life but a loads. Specially, Nupur, Rehan and Diya's lives.

"I don't know, I don' t know how a person can forget his morals and steep so low. I don't think that someone can ever trust him again. I being a man, never was taught to hurt a female no matter how low she steep and here Mayank hurt her like she wasn't even human, like she was just some trash." Samrat said ruffling Gunjan's hairs.

Mayank closed his eyes in pain, his eyes were bloodshed red. All he wanted at this moment was torture himself merciless and what was better then to know what an inhuman beast he was. In his thirst of revenge he forgot his ethics. He forgot all that he was taught. He forgot he was human. He was a beast. 'no it is a sin to term me as beast, I am have even stoop low than a beast' he thought in his heart.

Because of his sins, Nupur suffered, their kids suffered. "Samrat forget about human, people doesn't even hurt animals like this" Gunjan said while sniffing.

Mayank wanted to go near Gunjan, to console her but he lost that right. He was the one to push everyone into hell. He didn't know any remedy as nothing he says or does would be able enough for all he did. He just need to suffer all his life without anyone. He deserved to be alone and hated by everyone. Even this punishment is less for him.

"Samrat.. Samrat why don't you punish me" she said getting frantic, she looked around but found nothing. "I deserved to be punished" she said getting hysteric, taking his hands, she took them near her cheeks to slap herself but instead he control his hands and cupped his face.

"don't you dare?" he said angrily "you are my wife, my Gunjan and neither I nor someone else nor yourself can hurt you, did you get it?" Samrat told her in a firm voice

"why Samrat why? why you love me so much? After what Abhi bhai, Vivek and Mayank did to you I can't accept that you love me so much, that you don't want to hurt me. Why didn't you think to take revenge from me as my brothers did even more worse than what Mayank thought your family has done?" she asked his as her tears leaked down continuously.

"because I love you, I love you a lot. Do you get that?" he said, dangerously their face were so closed. "please stop crying, I can't think to hurt you when there was no mistake at all of yours. Even If once I thought not to talk to you knowing the past but I knew Nupur, I knew she would never want me to suffer because I loved you, she would want me to be with you no matter what and that is what she did. She always told me to keep you happy, even the night we got married married, she told me the same..."

Samrat took a sigh and continued "she told me to take care to care of you, to respect you. Nupur loves you a lot a well so If you say this to her she would be also hurt. Concerning revenge? Revenge was not even a question. I don't know any revenge which says to hurt weaker person than you, I don't know any revenge which says to hurt a woman, I don't know a revenge which says to hurt one of the person I love the most" he said with finally in his tone and took her lips in a kiss. He claimed her lips, only he owned them and she owned him.

Gunjan responded him back, hearing the finality in his tone, made her feel secure. He loved her a lot and revenge didn't mean that he would hurt her. "I love you" Gunjan said between the kiss.

"I love you too" Samrat said between the kiss.

Mayank turned his head away, he didn't want to intrude in their private moments. He had to stay there because he deserved to listen everything. Every pain Nupur went through. Morever, here Samrat knowing everything had accepeted Gunjan in his life, without the thought to hurt and he just hearing something from a third person and not going in details or even hearing Nupur made his own presumptions.

"Please tell me everything" Gunjan demanded, looking into his eyes

"are you sure that you are fine to listen anything more?" Samrat asked her lovely

"yes" Gunjan nodded

"Only at few conditions" he said pointing his finger at her

"what?" She asked with a frown

"Don't cry and you won't even ask me 'why I love you?' or to take my revenge from you or anything stupid, got it?" Samrat said, his words firm.

Gunjan hesitated but then agreed as he didn't want to hurt Samrat. She loved him a lot and then realized that it hurt him to hear what she said. She couldn't bear to hurt him so she nodded.

Throughout, Gunjan kept ignoring the immense pain in her stomach. Samrat saw pain in her eyes but thought she was only hurt because of Nupur.

Samrat helped her sitting in his lap and continued

***FLASHBACK***

Gradually her nightmare vanished and she started feeling happy for her baby, specially when she knew she was having twins. Everyone was elated but she was the most exited.

Apart that, the doctor told her to take rest but as well do something that diverts her attention. After initial bed rest due to her still wounded body she was fully recovered and excited for the life in her womb.

At that time, she also met Yuvraj, Samrat's friend and Nupur's as well. They were the bestest friend back in Mumbay. Then Samrat had to come in London with his parents, after few years they died in accident and his mother took promise that he will complete his studies and work in India as doctor.

Yuvraj was in London for quite a long time for his police skill practice. It had been long since he talked to Nupur. Finally Nupur found a friend in the form of Yuvraj. She poured her heart to him. He felt really bad but supported her through everything.

Samrat, Yuvraj and Arohi took care of Nupur more than needed, they pampered her a lot and her cravings were fulfilled by either Arohi, Yuvraj or Samrat. Eventually, Arohi had to go back to India, to meet Arjun and few of her cases.

How and when the last few months of her pregnancy passes she didn't know. All the while, she had been shopping with Arohi, Samrat or Yuvraj. There wasn't even a thing that she left.

The baby bed, the cupboard, the changing foam, the baby tub, the thermometer, the nipples, the toys, the sheets, the towels, the clothes, the various baby shampoo, the photo frames to be hang in the the room... And what not. She had decorated her room with adding touch to make it look a baby room as well.

She went with whoever was free to the doctor's check up. Whenever the four of the saw the ultrasound of the baby, they felt really excited. A new little life was coming into their family, a tiny life.

All fought to keep names for babies. Nupur told them to short list few names and she will choose two names, but won't tell them. After some argument all agreed. Short listening few names, they gave her the list.

After eight months of her pregnancy, her labor started, nothing was wrong in that as twins often comes in the world sooner than the given date.

Contrary to a normal delivery it had be a c-section, in order to bring out both the baby in time. Causing delay would mean harm to any of the baby.

As she picked up the babies, she felt blessed all her pain was forgotten. This two were her angels. Samrat, Yuvraj and Arohi were there with here through everything.

"They are so sweet" Said Samrat as he was picking up one baby and Arohi the others

"this is unfair you brother and sister in law don't even let me pick up the baby" cribbed Yuvraj, who was getting impatient to pick up the babies for the first time

"How about we do something fair" Samrat said as he and Arohi gave Yuvraj both the babies, who excitingly picked them up "my sweet sweet babies" saying so he kissed on their forehead.

Nupur admired how everyone loved her babies and her, also how they were always there with her. Expect one, whom she loved the most and who broke her completely. Nonetheless, she had moved on for her babies, her family.

"so what names have you decided?" asked Samrat, excitingly

"Rehan and Diya" she said as she had picked both of her babies and kissed on their forehead. The sweet little, and tiny babies. The little fragile souls, who were going to be deprived of their father's love but they were better of him. She never wanted her childrent to go through the pain she went through. She will protect them till her last breath. They were her life.

Along them, she brought her kids, her angels up. They fulfilled all their wishes.

Apart that, now and then, Nupur called in the hospital where Shashank was kept. After two years, Shashank came out of come but Nupur wasn't informed due to Arohi, she wanted to surprise Nupur.

She had informed Samrat about it and both thought to surprise Nupur, she would be really happy.

Before going to meet Nupur, Shashank met Arjun in the prison, who was so happy to see his father back to his old self.

After that he went to London, along Arohi and there he met Samrat, who was as well happy to see Shashank.

Finally he met Nupur, who was overjoyed. She introduced him to her angels. "Nupur who are they?" he had asked surprisingly.

"they are my babies" she said proudly

"yours?" he asked, baffled.

At this Nupur told everything to Shashank. He was broken after hearing this. He felt helpless for not being there to help out his daughter. In opposite, when she was in need he slipped into coma. "I am sorry Nupur" he asked asked forgiveness, folding his hands.

"papa don't" she reprimanded him and took him in a hug. She just took promise from him that he won't tell Arjun, which he agreed reluctantly.

***FLASHBACK END***

"and then she even forced me to come here to complete my studies as it was my mother's dream, which I did" he said ending the past events. "soon after, we forced her to join back hospital as Gayatri aunty was there and Shashank uncle too, to take care of babies and Nupur needed to make their dream come true"

"I destroyed her, I completely destroyed her... her, her life, her identity" Mayank said, lifelessly. Hearing all this, he felt really shallow. Without anything, he left the room "I made her go through her, she had to suffer because of me, I hurt her, I abused her, I tortured her" without thinking anymore he entered in his room.

He stripped out of his shirt and t-shirt, and opened the bed side drawer, where he found a candle, in case the light went off.

Taking in his hands, he lit it "you can't hurt me Nupur, but I will do anything which will hurt me" saying so he put the candle near his body, it burnt, it pained but he deserved it. As the melted wax fall on him, he shrieked now he knew what real pain was.

He being so well built and strong in physic, if he could feel pain then what about her. She was so tiny and so fragile and he did this with her. It would have hurt her like hell. "Yeh bhi Saza kaam hai mere liye, jo dard mein tumhe pal pal deta raha uski to saza is duniya mein hai hi nahi" he said as he continued to torture himself.

Meanwhile on the other side, Gunjan's condition got worse, her hands were on her belly and she was crying in pain "ah Samrat It is paining a lot"

Samrat got worried seeing her in this state and now he really felt guilty to have told her anything. If anything happened to their baby or her, he would never forgive himself.

"Gunjan everything will be alright" he said picking her up

After a second, she felt her breath getting heavier, she said worriedly "I can't breath" she was getting out of breath

"no Gunjan, please take breath in and breath out" Samrat begged her, he couldn't see her like this. He took her to the hospital as soon as he could. Even Nupur wasn't at home, she was in the hospital from an emergency.

Soon enough she was taken in the theater, Nupur was with her throughout the procedure. After few minutes, thanks to the medicines, doctor and prayers, she was stable and would be soon fine.

Nupur came out and asked worriedly  "Samrat, what happened? why was she in that condition?"

"first tell me how is she? how is our baby?" he asked with no sense of anything else

"she is stable, they are fine" she said, as she tried to control her own nerves.

"Thank god" he put his hand on the wall and wiped his sweaty face

"now would you tell me what happened?" Nupur asked with a frown

"she wanted to know everything about your and Mayank's past. So I told her to ask Mayank. Mayank told her whatever he did and then I told her the rest of the facts" he said with a painful sigh "I am at fault" he said as he sat down, tears coming out from his eyes.

Nupur hugged him and tried to console him, as other joined him, she had to leave after a while Rehan and Diya were at home with Gayatri. She went at home.

*SLAP*

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part and that you would want to read in the future too:D
Finally the past is over, I don't think any past mention will come up in the future but ever if it does it is going to be short.
Guys, please let me know ur opinion.

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in September (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly or something like that please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add me in buddy list as 'kashishkPM' :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009ShumiNo1miriam3arfanazneenmangalorianmausam020Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12kirti123daniella05gopi06drmahaBhawna_articrazymayurianDhanakZ..Ambika..shruti_luvs_msk-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnartiSujaLuvsMayurpreety88ShafooFaria.dynamic_dollshafy_MNSilent.DreamerNikki_Titli

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
tht was soo awesome part
DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for this beautiful sigh kashish
Finally flash backs end 
I am feeling scared now what will nupur's gonna do with Mayank