Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 127)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Awesome Promo! Continue Soon ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
nice promo!
update soon Smile

kashishk

binudamania Senior Member
binudamania
binudamania

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
nice promo
do cnt  soon...
thanx for pm

kashishk

prerna_agrawal Goldie
prerna_agrawal
prerna_agrawal

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
interesting promo... do update soon...

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
I will update the part in an hour or two so stay tunes :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish    
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Okaay :) Waiting Then ! Embarrassed

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
PART 26 on PAGE 120 + Promo on PAGE 124
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part in an hour or two, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahcutiepie12DhanakZdrmahaBhawna_arti-Anila-zarfishanzahidsariska_mnarti-Samira-dynamic_dollSilent.DreamerNikki_Titli

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Part 26 on Page 120+Promo on Page 128

PART 27

"Here the divorce paper... That's the advantage that you get everything on the tip of your finger when you are rich" he said laughing on her condition as he threw the papers on her.

Saying this, he closed the door of the house. He didn't know why his heart cried in pain again. He wasn't happy with all that he did. He went back in the room and didn't know why his guilt was rising in his heart.

"No I can't be guilty, she completely deserved each and everything of this" he said angrily as he messed up his whole room by throwing stuffs on the floor: lamp, sheets, books...

After that night, he went to every other girl, slept with them, only to forget her.

***FLASBACK END***

As soon as he was done, he received a well deserved slap from Gunjan "I can believe you did this. Why is that, my every relation just betrayed me. why?" Gunjan was crying listening everything.

"how could you do this?. Aren't you a human?. How could you forget your values?" she shouted at him.

Mayank's head was dipped down, he was ready to hear anything because after what he did to her, he didn't deserved anything better than this.

"I never knew you can manhandle a girl, I never you could steep so low, I never knew you were such a coward to take advantage of someone weaker than you physically" Gunjan said through her tears.

"I can't believe you all did this to me... forget me, what you did to Nupur is unforgivable." Gunjan said sniffing. "I don't know how all of them have accepted me, after what all of you did, I am not even able to in anyone's eyes" she said wiping her tears but to no avail as they started welling again.

"And Gunjan that is not enough. You have to know what happened to Nupur after that" came a voice. Gunjan and Mayank looked up and saw Samrat there.

Mayank closed his eyes in pain. His Nupur had suffered more than he could even anticipate.

"More?" Gunjan was baffled, her eyes were red with all the crying.

"Yes Gunjan, but only if you can bear more... I am feeling really guilty to make you go through all this" he said taking her hands in his and continued "but you wanted to know everything and I guessed it is better now than later in your pregnancy" he said kissing on her forehead. "I know you want to know everything else too but not now, you need rest now" he picked her up and she encircled her hands around his neck and wept.

Mayank just looked at them and wonder how much Nupur had suffered after he threw her out. She needed him a lot but he was nowhere near her, in fact he gave her such a pain that one couldn't forget all life.

Samrat sighed "Gunjan needs a nap now, once I will tell Gunjan the rest I want you to be there, I want you to know how much Nupur suffered because of you. Because of your insensitive behavior. I will sms you as soon as I feel Gunjan is ready" saying Samrat left from Mayank's room.

As soon as they left, Mayank fall down on his knees and burst out crying, 'why Nupur? why didn't I hear you out once?'

On the other side, Samrat took Gunjan in their room and placed her on the bed gently. "Jaan, yeh juice pee lo and painkiller bhi lelo" he said passing her the glass of orange juice which she took with shaking hands, while he sat beside her, hugging her and caressing her hairs.

Seeing Gunjan's state he felt bad but she wanted to know everything and as he had said before it was better to know at that moment than later in the future. He helped her drinking the juice along taking the medicine, Gunjan just had the medicine and drank without even a word.

As always, he could guess Gunjan must be feeling insecure and it was bond to happen, all her relations betrayed her. "Gunjan, are you ok?" he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

She shook her head and cried on his chest "why Samrat? why everyone hurt me? you won't hurt me right?" she asked while chocking on her words

"no I will never hurt you, I love you a lot, you are my life and I can never thing to punish you for some else's crime" he said pecking on her cheek then her lips, this calmed her a bit. Samrat massaged her head and she felt asleep as she was emotionally worn out.

Samrat laid next to her, just staring at her. Seeing her state he was thinking to give up the idea to tell her anything more. He couldn't see her in so much pain. Taking a deep breath he slept next to her.

After few hours, they woke up and Gunjan felt really fresh. The sleeping did some good to her. Samrat felt glad that he did that now he was pondering over the next step. Samrat brought food for her and fed her, Gunjan fed him as well.

Gunjan relaxed in his embrace "Samrat, I want to know the rest, I want to know how low my old relations can stoop" she said with anger in her eyes as soon as she remembered the conversation she was having.

"but Gunjan, jaan, you are not ready. Let's just drop the discussion" he said concerned for her.

"no Samrat, I have to everything... And my pain is nowhere near Nupur's so don't worry about me. Apart that you are beside me" Gunjan said through her tears. She couldn't even come up to think about Nupur's pain. Samrat kissed on her hairs.

At this moment, she still could remember how hurt she had been staying away from Samrat for few months and here with Nupur the situation was far more worse.

"ok, let me sms Mayank but before that let me make myself clear as soon as you can't take it anymore just tell me and this will be the end of the discussion for today, is it ok for you?"

"yes" She nodded and kissed on Samrat's lip, thanking him for coming in her life and accepting her not bothering of her so called relationship.

Samrat smsed Mayank, who came into their room after few seconds. Mayank himself was looking so worn out and tired.

"sit down" Samrat told her while he side hugged Gunjan as he knew she would need him.

Meanwhile, Gunjan didn't even bother to look at Mayank. Mayank sat at a distance, afraid to hurt them as well. He was a beast.

"you remember when you threw her out?" Samrat asked her, anger taking over him.

Mayank nodded painfully.

***FLASHBACK***

Nupur painfully got in sitting position, every part of her body were shrieking in pain. She couldn't move from them.

Taking her phone out from her purse. She called at her father's residence. Though he wasn't there, their servants were still there. She called them at what place she was.

Soon a driver came, Nupur struggled to stand up and sit in the car. As she sat down, she couldn't feel her body. She was numb.

As she reached home, Arohi was already there. She gasped seeing Nupur's state. Rushing to her, she hugged her. "Nupur what happened?" she was appalled.

"bhabhi, Mayank married me to take revenge of his brother Abhimanyu's death, he didn't hear me, he hurt me" Nupur said with so much pain, yet no tear came out. Saying so she passed out.

"Ramu kaka help" Aruhi called for help. The servant rushed to her, Nupur had fainted in Arohi's arms. She looked so pale, so broken, so tired.

Both Arohi and the servant took Nupur to the couch and placed her there. They called for their family doctor. By what Arohi told the doctor about Nupur's present situation, she knew the matter was serious. "bring her in my clinic" she hang up the phone and got ready to go in her clinic.

She had been Nupur's doctor for a long time, thus she knew her really well. She was her father's friend as well, they both studied in the same institute but later Shashank joined Sanjeevani hospital and she opened her own clinic.

"Ramu kaka, we have to take her to the clinic" Arohi announced worriedly. Nupur's health was horrifying. They didn't know what happened.

The duo took Nupur to Mrs Mishra's clinic, who was waiting for the them in the entry, with a stretcher.

"Thank god Aunty, you came so late in your clinic to check Nupur" Arohi thanked her took her to Nupur's room. All of them, put a lifeless Nupur on the stretcher. "Ward boy, take her in the private ward" Mrs Mishra ordered the ward boy quickly, she was shocked to see Nupur's state.

The ward boy took the stretcher in the private ward and then left as per instructed by Dr Mishra. Ramu kaka and Arohi were in the room as well.

The doctor told them "can you all please go out for a moment?"

Arohi and Ramu kaka left the room reluctantly. "Please... please don't tell anyone aunty... please" she mumbled in her unconscious state. Mrs Mishra held her hand reassuringly. Nupur passed out once again. At that moment, she agreed with Nupur but if the situation arise such that someone had to know, she would have to tell Arohi.

Mrs Mishra checked Nupur and she was appaled seeing the wounds on Nupur's body. They were burnt at several places and there were nasty bites, it was bleeding. Apart that, something forced her to check if she was expecting.

She was expecting. Nupur was pregnant. Mrs Mishra ran few more tests on her and got to know she was a month pregnant. "in this situation, she is pregnant, it is very serious" this made her troubled.

Placing the glucose in place, she gave her painkiller injection. Apart that, she put ointment on her nasty wounds, which were unnumerable, all over her tiny and soft body. She knew Nupur would sleep for a good amount of time due to the pain mentally and physically. The fact that she hadn't eaten anything added to the misery. Being a doctor, she could only examine the outside, she couldn't even come up to think what Nupur must be feeling inside her. What her mentally state could be.

Taking a sigh, Mrs Mishra left the room and met anxious Arohi and Ramu Kaka in the corridor. "is she ok aunty?" Arohi asked anxiously, with tears in her eyes.  Nupur hadn't been so broken before meeting Mayank, when her brother went to jail and her father in hospital, in coma.

Mrs Mishra was really worried, she had always considered Nupur as her daughter. She felt really concerned and scared to see her like this. "she is weak and she is pregnant, I gave her painkiller injection. She will most probably sleep around 2 days. Her body needs rest. You both go at home, the wardboy and a nurse would stay in the hospital. They would inform us if there is any problem"

"but she looked so weak?" Arohi asked worriedly

"she will tell you by herself" Mrs Mishra said hiding the concern.

After that all went to their home reluctantly, they were hell worried for Nupur. "Nupur is pregnant" Arohi was really feeling skittish. She didn't know what will be Nupur's decision, she just hope everything would be alright.

After 40 hours, Nupur came around after some difficulties and saw Mrs Mishra in her room. Her body was still in pain. Picking up the filled glass placed on the bedside table, Mrs Mishra passed it to Nupur. With shaking hand she held it and drank, Mrs Mishra helped her to drink. "Are you ok sweetheart?" Mrs Mishra asked softly

"No Aunty" Nupur said in a very hoarse tone, shaking her head, saying what she felt honestly.

"Nupur, you are pregnant" Mrs Mishra broke the news, hoping that it will be a positive affect in Nupur.

"I am pregnant?" Nupur asked being surprised, for a moment her pain forgotten, her numb disappeared.

"yes my child, you are pregnant" she said lovingly, blinking her eyes in order to assure her.

"I am pregnant, I am pregnant" her lifeless body gained some life back, her eyes were radiating happiness. Her hands soon found her belly and she felt happy tears come out this time. "Aunty, I am pregnant, I am going to become a mother" she said happily, hugging Mrs Mishra excitingly, her life found a new reason to live.

"Yes sweetheart" Mrs Mishra said with a smile but then she asked in a serious yet worried tone "beta, why are there horrible wounds on yours body?"

Hearing this, all the nightmare came back in her mind, how Mayank abused her, how he punished her for something she didn't do. She came out of the hug. "Aunty, Mayank, my husband did that" Nupur said, this time with painful tears.

"Nupur you should lodge a complaint against him" she said holding Nupur's cheek.

"no, no I can't" Nupur shaking her head vigorously

"why?" Mrs Mishra asked with disbelief

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part and that you would want to read in the future too:D
Well for SG, that is all I could manage as for now, i hope you guys are ok and happy with it :D
So guys, here is the start of the past. Let me know ur opinion.

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in august (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly or something like that please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add me in buddy list as 'kashishkPM' :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ShumiNo1salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanarfanazneenshonu631Mini4tukun2009ginny09mayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887valliyahcutiepie12kirti123gopi06DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artidaniella05-Anila---jiya--KuchBhiMatBolshruti_luvs_msklove.mayurartisariska_mnartizarfishanzahid.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25-Samira-preety88ShafooFaria.Let-It-Godynamic_dolldrfizaahmedMaria.ar_sajan4evrshafy_MNSilent.DreamerNikki_Titli

Go to top