Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 120)

-Anila- IF-Rockerz
-Anila-
-Anila-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hey i love all d parts of ur dis ff...Big smile
i must tell u dat its jst awesome...Thumbs Up
i loved it to d core...Smile
u write it so brilliantly...Clap
hats off to u...Thumbs Up
really awesome ya...

ps: plzzz do continue soon...Smile
     n plzzz give me a pm 4 sure...
      i will be waiting for it...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey my sweet readers,
How r u all?
The next part will be updated soon, hopefully :)
So stay tuned...

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha-2887valliyahgopi06agreatperhapsdynamic_doll

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Will be waiting Kashish!

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Part 25 on Page 115+Promo on Page 119

PART 26
Cautious note: guys please if you are not confortable with something violent then please skip this part :)

I forget Abhimanyu bhai, how could I forget that I married Nupur for revenge' he said standing from there and moved in his brother's room. He was really angry with himself. He felt disgusted. 'this girl along her brother ruined our lives and I was showering her with love. No Mayank you can't love her, because you hate her more than you love her. You have to let her know what is pain. She has to suffer' he thought in his heart with determination. His eyes were red with the anger in his heart.

After few minutes, he came out of the room, he saw Nupur preparing something. 'she looks so cute. No. I can't think like that. I hate her" he said in his heart as he anger took over.

"Mayank, you are back, where were you?" Nupur asked him as she had noticed he had disappeared for a moment.

"I was in washroom" he said in harsh tone.
After that Nupur and Mayank placed all the dishes in the kitchen "Mayank, I will wash them, you please go" she said kissing on his cheek.

"ok" he said with a smile and went in the sitting room. As he sat there watching a movie, a name came up 'Abhi' which left him shaken.

'how could
Nupur stopped in her process, 'have I heard right?' she thought her ears were doing problems as Mayank never spoke to her angrily or rudely. 'Main bhi na pata nahi kiya kia sochti houn' she said hitting her head slightly with a blush.

"see I have prepared Gajar ka Halwa for you" she said looking at him with a smile.

Seeing her innocent smile, Mayank's anger decreased a bit. Both of them sat to have the sweet dish.

"uh Mayank, I wanted to say you about my past from a long time. I know my past doesn't matter to you but still I want to tell you as I don't want any problem" she said in a slow tone.

Hearing this, his body was on fire. How could he forget again that he married her for revenged. His stood up from his chair He garnished his teeth while saying "if you want to tell me your brother is in jail for commiting a murder and sending a person in coma then I know it"

"how do you know it?" she asked innocently yet with a frown.

He rudely grabbed her shoulders and made her stand up in front of him. His gold was so tight that it hurt her, her face cringed in pain "Mayank it's paining"

"so what?" he asked, applying more force.

Few tears came out from her eyes. She couldn't believe Mayank was behaving like this. The guy who promised to shower her only and only with love.

"you feel pain? think about me... because of you brother I lost my brother Abhimanyu... I won't  forgive you" he said angrily.

Hell broke upon her, Abhimanyu was his brother. The guy who used to love her was Mayank's brother "Mayank please listen to me, you don't know the full truth" she said forgetting her pain.

"if you want to feed me false stories then I don't need it and yeah I don't love you, I married you to take revenge of my brother's death and other to sleep in coma. You will burn in this hell. Mrs Nupur Mayank Mallik" saying this he jerked her away.

Nupur felt her life frozen at that moment. Mayank didn't love her. Mayank married to take revenge. Her tears were just lost somewhere, she couldn't even come up to cry. The person, she loved madly married her actually for revenge. All that happened between them,  all the moments they spent meant nothing to him. All the while, he had been using.

"you don't love? our moments mean nothing to you, I mean nothing to you" she asked with straight emotionless tone.

He bent down on her level and took a handful of her hairs in his hand forcefully. "yes they meant nothing to me. You mean nothing to me. I don't love you as I hate you" he said spitting fire. Once again he jerked her away and left to his room.

This time her head hit the wall behind her. Her heart and body were filled with so much pain. Her tears started pouring down. 'he doesn't love me. He doesn't love' her heart cried as this words repeated in her mind.

At the lunch time, as Mayank came out, he still saw her on the floor in the same position. "enough of drama. Go in the kitchen and prepare lunch" he shouted at her.

No avail. She wasn't listening anything, she was lost in her own world. Her heart still couldn't believe he actually was doing this.

Going to her, he harshly pulled her up by her arm "don't make me repeat again. Go and prepare the lunch" he said pushing her toward the kitchen.

Although, she was in pain but then she thought 'Mayank has a misunderstanding, everthing will be fine soon. He will be like before again" she fed this to herself, giving hope to herself.

She made the lunch along his coffee. Coming out, she placed it on the table. Mayank served himself and began eating, as he took a sip of the coffee he spitted it. "you call this coffee" he said pouring the hot coffee on her hand.

At this sudden action, her body shivered with pain. Her eyes were clouded with unnemous tears. The pain was just unbearable. She went in the kitchen and put her hand under cold water. Her tears just streamed down non stop.

As Mayank saw this, his heart cried. His heart cried as he saw her sitting on the floor, his heart cried as he poured the coffee on her hand. 'no I can't feel bad or guilty. She deserves only this.

After the lunch, he left her alone, not telling her where he was going. She just stayed in the kitchen, sitting on the floor. She couldn't go in their room, she couldn't bear to remember again and again that he used her that night. "why is Mayank doing this? why can't he hear me out" she said with a broken heart.

In the evening he came back at home with few papers in his hand. "Nupur come out" he yelled for her.

As she came out, he gave her papers "this are your resignation papers" he said with an evil smirk. "you are quiting you job"

She gasped hearing this, "you promised me that you will let me work, please let me work" she begged him for her job.

"no you are not working, sign them" he told her sternly.

"you are right, it is not like you are fulfilling other promises" Nupur looked at him with pain in her eyes. If she wanted she could have refused or done something else. But she loved him a lot, she just hoped he will listen her and change to how he was before. She signed the papers.

"Mayank please listen me out one, please, I beg you" she was begging him to listen her out.

"I told you already that I don't want to hear any of your bull***t stories" he said that angrily. Taking the papers he went in the room.

That night, he slept in the other room. Like this time went on going. After that day, he slept with her every night. He made her his every night. He fulfilled his wishes every night and she just submitted herself to him in hope that he will change but everything was going out of control.

One night, he again was thrusting himself in her. As he stopped, Nupur asked "if you don't love then why you make love to me?" no doubt, she was really innocent.

"make love???" he laughed hearing this. He took hold of the back of her neck in his hand and said "I make se* to you everything night, you just fulfil my physical needs. I treat you the same as sl*t is treated" pushing her away, he left the room.

Hearing this heart cried, her body felt in pain. She couldn't believe he actually said that. She stayed the whole day at home, crying on her faith. Meanwhile, he just came out him and just inflicted pain upon her.

A month of their marriage passed away like this. Nupur saw herself in the mirror, her eyes filled up with tears. How could God do this with her. She was so happy with her brother and father but then Abhimanyu and Vivek came in her life and destroyed their happy life. She was broken at that time. Then she met Mayank, he shew her the beautiful world out there just to push her in hell again. A hell which broke her completely.

Whilst, Mayank was angry on himself. He couldn't receive satisfaction in all he was doing "maybe this pain isn't enough for her" he said with venom in his eyes.

That night, he entered in his home with a very painfull plan for her. Without eating their dinner, he dragged her in their room and threw her on the bed. "now I will show you was is physical and emotional pain" he said chuckling evily.

Taking no extra time, he took her and his clothes away, like he did every night. She just laid there emotionless, used to him using her body every night.

He took out a candle from the bed side drawer. He lit it. "Mayank don't do this, please" she said begging him as she saw the candle in his hand.

With every passing second, the candle was melting and he was inclining it bit by bit while she begged to him. As it was soon going to fall, she ran away. The next second, she received a tight slap  by Mayank and tied grip on her arm. "what do you think of yourself bloody bit*h" he slapped her again. Nupur cried non stop.

Putting the candle on the side; he tied her hands with her stole. Nupur struggled but all in vain. He picked up the candle again and took it near her body, so close that her body burned but he didn't stop. The wax fall on her body, not at one place but at several places. Her body was sore, her eyes were bloodshot red with all the crying. Her soul was dying bit by bit.

As if it was enough, he bit her on her body, often at the places that were burned, which doubled her pain. Her body was full of pain. Once he was done, he told her "that is called pain". After that, he claimed her in a go, making her cry in agony. He kept on thrusting until he was satisfied. That night, he surpased every limit. He became a monster.

Once he was done, he dressed himself and then he dressed her up again and dragging her to the exit door, he threw her out along her purse. Nupur looked at him painfully, all she saw was a grin on his face.

How many time was he going to break her heart, crush her heart, walk over her emotions. She was feeling suffocated. "here the divorce paper... That's the advantage that you get everything on the tip of your finger when you are rich" he said laughing on her condition as he threw the papers on her.

Saying this, he closed the door of the house. He didn't know why his heart cried in pain again. He wasn't happy with all that he did. He went back in the room and didn't know why his guilt was rising in his heart.

"No I can't be guilty, she completely deserved each and everything of this" he said angrily as he messed up his whole room by throwing stuffs on the floor: lamp, sheets, books...

After that night, he went to every other girl, slept with them, only to forget her.

***FLASBACK END***

As soon as he was done, he received a well deserved slap from Gunjan "I can believe you did this. Why is that, my every relation just betrayed me. why?" Gunjan was crying listening everything.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part and that you would want to read in the future too:D
So guys, here is the start of the past. Let me know ur opinion.

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in august (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).
Apart that, happy independance day to everyone :DHug

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly or something like that please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add me in buddy list as 'kashishkPM' :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009ShumiNo1miriam3arfanazneensupriyamnfanmangaloriantukun2009Mini4Daninaginny09Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12Alisha-2887prerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwanikirti123gopi06DhanakZcrazymayurianLekshmic7ria.arjundrmahaBhawna_arti..Ambika..-Anila-KuchBhiMatBolSujaLuvsMayurshruti_luvs_msklove.mayurartisariska_mnartizarfishanzahid.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25preety88-Samira-taibaaaFaria.Maria.dynamic_dollshafy_MNSilent.DreamerNikki_Titli

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
no word's to describe mayank's  cruelness . in revenge a man get blind and couldn't think anything else  same case for mayank  . nupur suffered
 allot hope now she get some happiness in her life.    

kashishk

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

awesome update dear..nw i juz hate mayank of this story from core of my heart..its true that he didnt knw the truth, but a person has a basic feeling called humanity..he is a beast...i dont want nupur to 4give mayank at any cost...its juz my point of view..no offense pls...

kashishk

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Omg mayank is such a ...
How cn he treat nupsi lyk this?
Hated him
nice part !
Plz cnt soon