Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 115)

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i simply love ur work

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hey my sweet readers,
The next part will be updated soon, hopefully :)
So stay tuned...

Till then read what I wrote for MN's situation, from whose side is this you will know in a part or two :D

"You are so far, yet I feel you close,
We are not together, yet I feel we aren't part,
I love you are eight letters, but for me it is my whole world" by kashish :D

Guys to u too, if u have some nice poems written by you or someone else can share it here.

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tukun2009valliyahcutiepie12kirti123DhanakZlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiSujaLuvsMayurShwePoo-Samira-SandCastle.Faria.dynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Part 24 on Page 110+Promo on Page 114
PART 25

Mayank saw every move of her but didn't move or stop her as maybe he only deserved it. Coming near him, she inclined the candle so that melted hot wax would fall on him. Soon enough it fall on his chest. His eyes closed in pain yet he didn't let out a cry.

Blowing the candle, she threw it aside and kept on assaulting him. Her nails were digging in his back

Nupur didn't stop, she bite him a few places, not bothering if the place was bleeding or not. Nonetheless, Mayank could feel pain, at few places that she left bites, it was bleeding. Although, not even a cry came out of his face.

On the other side, as she realized, he was losing himself, she left him abruptly and left the room. Mayank closed his eyes feeling the pain and rejection. The rejection that she must have felt. She had loved him and he just didn't care.

She left the room in rage and entered in her own room, her kids were with their mamoo and mami's downstairs. Her anger was just not controllable. She entered in the shower and turned on cold shower. She needed to calm down. Her tears started coming out, relieving all the moments which happened 5 years and few months ago. "why Mayank, why? why you hurt me so much that I can't forgive you?" her tears were rolling down non stop.

Even she was having enough now, but she couldn't come to forgive him, to forget all that he did to her. She thought, maybe, if she did the same with him, her pain will reduce but it wasn't. Her pain was just too much.

Meanwhile, in Mayank's room, as she left, tears came out of his eyes. Now he could feel what must she have gone through. He had inflicted so much pain upon her. Countless times, she begged him to stop, to listen to him but he didn't.

The pain he was feeling was nothing in front of hers. Even she put all the candle wax, he would have bore it without a complain because he didn't deserve to make a complain.

Taking a sigh, he wiped his tears. As he stood up, he shrieked in pain, his body was paining a lot. Closing his eyes, he controlled his pain and entered in the washroom.

In the washroom, there was a very big mirror, he wasn't surprised at all by the sight. His top had been torn by Nupur. His body was bleeding at several places, chest, neck, arms... and even his lips. Concerning, the candle wax, there wasn't even a mark of it. It just pained for a second but then the pain disappeared. She put the candle at a safe distance because if it had been in close proximity it would have burned like anything. The distance caused the wax to be cold a bit.

"why do you love me so much Nupur? You could have hurt me more as I deserve not less but you didn't" his eyes filled with tears once again.

Taking a quick shower, he came out as he looked in the mirror again, the bleeding had vanished but the wounds were there. "Nupur, at least, you gave me the chance to feel you once again, thanks" he said with a smile. His pain felt nothing.

Without applying any ointment, he wore his clothes but he applied an ointment on his neck as he didn't want anyone to question him what happened. Yet we never know what is going to happen. The future is unpredictable.

After this, he went down and joined Gunjan as apart from her nobody was interested to talk to him and he was sure not Gunjan would talk to him.

Nonetheless, Gunjan's eyes couldn't ignore the red marks on his neck. She knew, she had to ask him about this and about his past. Right at that moment some one shouted excitingly while entering in the home.

"Hey where are you Nupur sweetheart?" a voice came from the house door.

Hearing this, Nupur rushed down happily and hugged that person. "finally, you are back, I was missing you loads" Nupur said, hugging him tightly

"woh to aana hi tha, after all everything is solved now" said the person, moving out of the hug a bit.

"and It is all because of you Yuvi, you helped me arresting Vivek" she said happily. Yuvraj, her best friend was here to meet her after so long.

"It was my pleasure sweetheart, now let me come in and meet with everyone especially with my babies" he said side hugging Nupur.

Not so late, both Rehan and Diya came down and hugged Yuvraj "hey buddy how are you?" asked Rehan, kissing on his cheek followed by Diya.

"I am fine my sweet sweet babies and I know you guys are always fine" he said giving them sloppy kiss, which made them giggle

"you are right" said Diya excitingly.

Seeing this, Mayank's eyes got filled with tears. He had no place in their lives, they were happy without him. He wiped his tears and left.

Meanwhile, Nupur introduced Yuvraj to Gunjan, both talked for a while and were really happy.

"Uncle, I was thinking to go back at home, we are here for the last two weeks" said Samrat, holding Gunjan's hand.

"don't ever think so, this is your house equally and moreover Gunjan needs loads of attention" Shashank said with a smile, yet finality in his tone.

Samrat nodded as he didn't have any other choice. He always looked up on Shashank as his father.

After a while, Gunjan left for her room but actually went to Mayank's room. The sight in front of her shocked. He was not in this situation even when Abhimanyu died but today, he looked broken.

He was sitting on the floor, with a photo frame in his hands. He was caressing the photo, while his tears leaked down.

Taking a sigh, Gunjan sat down next to him. "Mayank, is there something that you haven't told me?" she asked initially, to know if he was willing to tell it by his own.

"yes" He nodded, he couldn't hide the truth. Maybe he deserved to stay all alone.

"what is that?" she asked softly, placing her hand on his hand.

"about five and half years ago, when you were in London, finishing your medicine studies. You came here and had to go back. All this happened after you left."

"I remember coming here as I heard Abhimanyu bhai died and Vivek was in coma but I had to left two days later because of my classes you forced me to go" she said nodding his head.

"I myself came back from my holidays, I never knew what was happening behind my back. I used to talk everyday with Abhimany bhai and Vivek. I never doubted they were upto something bad. Anyways, what I did, is entirely my fault" he said with a sigh

"Mayank tell me clearly what happened? I know there was something between you and Nupur? I can see the nasty bites on your neck...  What is going on?" she asked this straightforwardly.

Mayank nodded, he knew what would be followed once he finish telling him everything. "Please don't interuppt or I won't be able to continue... I want to see Abhimanyu bhai and Vivek in the hospital. Abhimanyu bhai was dead and Vivek in coma... the police officer told me what Vivek said before Arjun attacked him wildly... The police officer told me that Arjun was after out money and his sister tried to seduce my brothers and when it didn't work, her brother tried to kill them" he said taking a deep breath, a painfull breath.

"and I believed it, that day, I made a promise with myself that I will ruin those lives who killed my brother... 6 months later, I joined Sanjeevani as an intern, Vivek was in Ashiyana hospital at that time..." he told her how he met Nupur, how close they get. "In between, I really forgot that I was with her for revenge..."

***FLASHBACK***

Finally, after a very simple ceremony, Mayank and Nupur were married. After that, Mayank took her in their... his home.

He led her in the beautifully decorated room by their friends. The atmosphere was really romantic. There were red and white curtains, the bed was covered with flowers, the ball were filled of water, showing rose petals swimming in the top.

There was beautiful scent in the whole room, it was just a fairy tale dream.  Mayank helped Nupur sitting in the middle of the bed. Not a second a later, his eyes fall on the glass of milk.

"Mayank, I have a question?" Nupur asked from the beneath of veil.

"what is that honey?" Mayank asked her, taking up her veil and placing on her head. He would have been shocked if it wasn't Nupur but he knew this Nupur was bubbly.

"why do man drink milk on this day?" she asked curiously, looking into his eyes.

"because they need energy to make love" Mayank said huskily

"and what about the women, don't they need energy?" she asked innocently.

"for sure, they do. I don't know about others but we for sure are going to share it" Mayank said with a smile and they both drank the milk. One took a sip, the other person took a sip and like that they finished the milk.

"Shona, isn't it a shame for the moon trying to compare his beauty to you" he said softly nuzzling his her neck. "Your beauty can't compared to anyone else" he said huskily.

Nupur took a sharp breath as she wasn't able to control herself, she was in daze. She was getting lost in his arms but before that she said "It is your heart who see me like that... I love you"

Mayank smiled and started kissing her lips. In between, he said "I *kiss* love *kiss*  you *kiss* too"

Nupur never liked to be tortured like this, she encircled his neck and captured his lips in a long kiss. Their breath's sound was blooming in the whole room.

The kiss, initially, was just a contact between their lips, nothing more than that. As soon as passion took over, they penetrated into each other's mouth. Hard to control, they smooched each other more, they exchanged their saliva and explored each other's mouth like it was for the first time. They couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

While kissing, Mayank's hand moved in her hairs and on her back meanwhile she put a tight hold on his neck and his hairs otherwise, she would have fallen down. That was how much they were intoxicated.

Soon enough, Mayank's hand reached her top's knot, he slowly and softly opened it. Coming out from the kiss, Mayank trailed lingering kisses from her forehead to her nose, where she wore a nose ring, to her neck covered with necklace, to her shoulder, to her arms covered with bangles and to her hands.

With every lingering kiss, he took out the jewelery pieces. Her nose ring, her necklace, her bangles and her rings were taken off by Mayank. He entangled his fingers with hers, they were perfect fit. He placed his lips again on her lips, in process, he took away her heavy earrings and took away the veil. With his eyes closed, he placed all the jewelery on the bed side table and the veil on the other side of the bed.

After that, he freed her silky and beautiful her that came almost to her thighs. Mayank really loved her hairs.

Nupur gasped as his hands came with contact on her bare back. Mayank started kissing madly on her neck. Nupur moaned and arched her neck giving him full access.

"Mayank" she moaned his name, as she received the pleasure.

"Nupur, I love you" he said this again and again. In few minutes, they were really heated. Mayank and Nupur helped taking away each other clothes, soon they were in their birth suit.

As Mayank started his making love, Nupur cried in pain "Jaan, are you ok?" he asked stopping in the midway.

"Mayank it is paining a lot" her eyes were filled with tears.

"do you want me to stop?" he asked lovingly.

"no" she said between her cried, she took his lips again in hers and encourages him to continue. After a while, she was used to it. The pain vanished and pleasure took over.

The whole night, they made love to each other. Leaving no part undiscovered. They became one soul that night.

As the dawn fall, Mayank woke. They were naked and cuddled up to each other in the blanket. He kissed on her forehead with a smile. He felt really blissful.

He thought to make breakfast for her, placing her head gently on the pillow, he came out of the bed. He took a shower and made his way to the kitchen, he started preparing her favorite breakfast, in process, he though to wake her up.

"Jaan, wake up" he said, tracing his finger in her arm.

"Mayank, sone do na" she said pleadingly and hide her head on his lap.

"Arey shona, I am preparing the breakfast, it will be cold. Now wake up" he said pecking on her forehead.

Hearing this, she woke up and asked "why are you preparing the breakfast, I should have prepared it?" there was beautiful pout on her face.

"main karoun ya tum kiya fark parta hai" he said pecking on her lips. "now quickly take a shower and come down" saying this he went to the kitchen again and continued with the breakfast.

Soon enough, Nupur joined him dressed into a casual anarkali suit. "wow Mayank, that smells tasty" she said as they sat down. They had their breakfast getting cozy to each other.

After that Nupur and Mayank placed all the dishes in the kitchen "Mayank, I will wash them, you please go" she said kissing on his cheek.

"ok" he said with a smile and went in the sitting room. As he sat there watching a movie, a name came up 'Abhi' which left him shaken.

'how could I forget Abhimanyu bhai, how could I forget that I married Nupur for revenge' he said standing from there and moved in his brother's room. He was really angry with himself. He felt disgusted. 'this girl along her brother ruined our lives and I was showering her with love. No Mayank you can't love her, because you hate her more than you love her. You have to let her know what is pain. She has to suffer' he thought in his heart with determination. His eyes were red with the anger in his heart.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part and that you would want to read in the future too:D
I hope u can understand Nupur's POV. Concerning the past, you will have to wait a little bit, because in the next part you will know, hopefully everything :)

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in august (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D). By the way, thanks a loads guy for making my bday beautiful, it really meant a lot to me Hug

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add me in buddy list as 'kashishkPM' :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009ShumiNo1mangaloriansupriyamnfansree12arfanazneenMini4tukun2009aysha1989ginny09Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12prerna_agrawalkirti123daniella05Irum.Anjali_12gopi06DhanakZLekshmic7drmahaBhawna_arti--jiya--..Ambika..SandCastle.SujaLuvsMayur-Anila--Samira--Ambarish-preety88zarfishanzahidlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiShwePoodynamic_dolldrfizaahmedShafooFaria.Let-It-Goshafy_MNSilent.DreamerNikki_Titli

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
so this was the history of mayank and nupur...

nupur has suffer allot in the past now she deserve only happiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna_agrawal

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
nice update...
kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
amazing update 
hope all gets well soon 
cause both mayank and nupur are in pain 
mayank really loved her but dint trust her 
even nupur loves him but cant forgive him 
wating to read the next part 
Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

GOSH cant see mayur in so much pain

so mayank married to Nupur 4 revenge...sighhh

nupur has suffered a lot- wanna c her happy...
tukun2009 Senior Member
tukun2009
tukun2009

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
awesum updateClapso mayank married nupur fpr revenge Angry felt sad for nupurCrydo cont soon and ya belated happy birthday and happy freindship daySmile do cont soon and pls do pm me

Go to top