Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~MN-SG FF-Imp Note Pg152-18/9/11 (Page 110)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

veryyy beautiful pics kashish ...
N is that u in blue churidar in one pic ???

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments :D
I am so happy that u found the pics beautiful :)
No that is my sister :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muji786

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ambika..

we are waiting kashish...

Hey dear,
The part is on it's way :)

Originally posted by tukun2009

well coming to promo it is a bit scary.from the three promo it is shown someone has come come to meet nupur.hope the mystery reveals in next update.

now coming to pics it was truly amazingBig smileafter seeing the pics even i want to visit effiell towerLOLe soon.pls updat

Hey dear, (It's ok for the double post :) )
Thanks a lot for the compliments :) Let's see if u found the part as scary as promo :)
Well about that person, u will know about him not in the next part but the part after it, I was trying to squeeze in the next part but the part was getting too long :)
I am so happy to know u found the pics amazing :) I wish that some day u visit eiffel tower :)
The part is on it's way :)

Originally posted by SajanRox

Please update it Kashish! Waiting eagerly! *sigh!*

Hey dear,
The part it is on it's way :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muji786

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Part 23 on Page 95+Promo on Page 104
PART 24

"Mayank, what are you doing? please tell them to listen me" Nupur said angrily, as she entered in the room with hand on her hips.

"yes sweethearts, Nupur is right." he saw Rehan and Diya's sad face, then he added looking at Nupur "what about you add chocolate powder in the milk for our prince and princess ribbon for our prince" he said solving the problem and making everyone happy.

"we love you papa" they kissed him once again and rushed out. Nupur was also about to leave, when Mayank held her hand.

"Mrs Nupur ArMayank Mallik" Mayank said and continued in a husky voice "..I love you"

"I love you too" she said with a blush and rushed out.

Then his eyes fall on a big family photo. Where Nupur and Mayank side hugged, while cuddling Rehan and Diya in their arms. A picture perfect. A perfect family.

As his phone rang, he came out from the beautiful dream, where he was happy with his family. Feeling upset that it was just a dream. He felt really shattered. He marched back to his room as he wasn't able to see them yet not be able to be with them. If he stayed there anymore, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

He had spent beautiful moments with her in the past, where they were together, where they spent loads of time together, where they were just indispensable to each other.

Then they lived at a distance but were very close, now they live in a same house but there are miles of distance. Then, they spent a loads of time together having beautiful time despite their busy work now they didn't even spent a single moment happiness, they were filled of hatred. Then they were indispensable to each other, they always supported each other, they chose things for others but now he didn't have right to interfere in her life, their life.

Children, how much he had dreamed to have them but he destroyed his life with his own hands. Not only his but even hers. Her dreams were so sweet, they always began and ended on him.

When he saw her in the hospital for the first time, he had known how quiet she was, yet never bothered to find out why. Only if he had, then he wouldn't be standing there alone, she wouldn't be hurt so much and their children wouldn't be deprived of their father.

Marriage, wasn't what she wanted yet she agreed because he wanted it, he had made so many big promises but fulfilled not even one of them.

Ignoring all that, he picked the phone, who started ringing again. "hello"

"hello, this is Mr Oberoi, your lawyer" said the person on the other side

"Oh, hi Mr Oberoi, how are you? and is the work done?" Mayank greeted him, once he gained his senses and realized who it was.

"I am fine, Mr Mallik, how are you? and yes the work is done" said the lawyer, shuffling through his papers.

"I am also fine, Mr Oberoi, please make sure to keep it under wraps" he said in serious tone

"don't worry Mr Mallik everything will be tone as you have told me" Mr Oberoi said, his tone was professional.

"thank you then Mr Oberoi, your check will be on your desk by evening" he said and he hung up the phone.

He sighed feeling satisfied. Now there was one thing in his life, his only motive, bear her punishment till his last breath. He would just do whatever she wanted to, he would live whatever the she wanted him to, he was completely ready.

Why wouldn't he, he had doubted on her, he had thrown allegation on her. He didn't deserve anything less than this. A great torture.

Meanwhile, someone in the police station was talking to a constable "please can I call once my daughter, I just want to talk to her, just once" he pleaded in front of the constable.

"Wait, I will ask senior police officer" said the constable and went to see the senior police officer. "Sir, Mr Chadda wants to talk to her daughter, should I allow him or not?" he asked to his higher command.

"hmm, let him call her but just for one minute nothing more" he said strictly, as he already knew what would be her answer. He had seen her last time in the police station, when she came to meet her brother and she clearly refused to meet her father then too. Why would she meet him now, he was a big block dot on the relation of father and daughter. He shook his head and went back to his work.

The constable took Mr Chadda in a little room, occupied with a table, two chairs, a phone and light on the ceiling. "you have one minute" announced the constable.

Mr Chadda nodded and went back on his work. He called her and she picked up after few seconds "hello, who is this?"

"Gunjan, I am your father, please talk to me" he was pleading her to talk to him.

"You have dialed the wrong" saying so she was about to hung

"please don't hang,talk to me, I am really sorry" he said begging for her forgiveness.

"oh Mr Chadda, don't show you fake apologize. By now, I know your real face. If you think by doing I will forgive you and then you can start playing you dirty games again for money, property then no. I hate you" saying so she hung up the phone.

Mr Chadda was left speechless, he hoped she would forgive him and as she had said, he was planning to play a dirty game but he failed as now she really knew him.

"your time is up" said the constable taking hold of Mr Chadda

As Gunjan hung up the phone, with no emotion of sadness on her face. She hated them and thus had no emotions for them. They had always used her, and now she wouldn't sacrifice anything, specially not her husband, her Samrat.

Samrat entered in their room and saw Gunjan sitting there with a phone in her hand. Samrat was holding her favorite orange juice hand made.

"What happened Jaan?" he asked her placing the juice on the bed side table.

"He called me, Mr Chadda called me" she said with anger.

Samrat got alerted hearing this, he didn't want any problem for her. He cupped her face "Are you alright?"

Gunjan looked into her eyes and a smile crept on her face "as long as I have you with me, I am fine" she said placing her hand on his hand placed on her cheek softly. She was feeling relaxed. Soon enough she sat in his lap and rested her hand against his chest "I feel so good to be in your arms" she said calmly, with her eyes closed.

Seeing this, Samrat felt calmed, he smiled slightly "ok now drink the juice that I specially made for you, with loads of love. Once you drink it, my arms and me are both are your service" he said romantically.

At this, Gunjan smiled and drank the juice from Samrat's hand. After that she rested on his chest and soon enough dozed off. Whilst, Samrat changed his position so that he had his back againt the bed board and he too slept, holding Gunjan in his arms and their hands placed on her tummy.

After few hours, all sat in the sitting room, including Mayank as Gunjan was present there as well. No one wanted to make her worried.

"So then, we should fixe Arjun and Aurhi marriage soon" announced Shashank with a smile. Although, he was Arjun and Nupur father but he was also father figure for Aruhi, Samrat and now Gunjan.

"That is what I am saying dad" Arjun sat next to Shashank and hugged him. Seeing the impatient Arjun, all laughed while Aruhi blushed and Mayank tried to smile.

"Bhai don't worry, we will get you and Aruhi bhabhi married soon." Nupur said teasingly.

"Mama, so now Arjun mamoo and Aruhi mami will get married" Rehan said getting excited, he was jumping in the whole place.

"Hey prince, come here" Arjun called him. Rehan rushed to Arjun and sat in his lap "yes we are going to get married" he said kissing on his cheek.

"really?" Diya too joined them, sitting comfortable in Arjun's lap.

"really" Arjun said with a smile and pecked on her forehead as well.

"That is so good, I am going to wear a lehnga and dance with bhai" she said exctingly clapping her hands. Both the angels looked so lovely.

At the end of the day, it was decided, Aruhi and Arjun's marriage to take place in three weeks as they needed time to do all the preparations and everybody wanted to make this moment special for them. They have suffered to much to not rewarded by this.

Two weeks passed away, it was pure torture for Mayank. Rehan and Diya always stayed away from him and Nupur just hated him. But that wasn't all, he felt more tortured when he saw Gunjan having morning sickness and Samrat being there with her, taking care of her. Taking care of her every single need. He knew a woman needed her husband's support the most at this time.He had failed her. Otherwise, he resumes his duty normally in the hospital.

"Gunjan, your juice" Samrat passed her over the juice

Gunjan took a sip but the next second, she rushed to the bathroom throwing up. She was having her morning sickness. Samrat rushed to her and covered her ears with his hands. As she was done, her face had lost all the colors, she looked pale and tired.

"Are you fine, sweetheart?" he asked her sweetly

"Samrat, I am feeling tired" she said placing her hand on his chest.

"Come jaan, have some rest" he led her to the bed and laid her down, he too laid next to her, messaging her head gently, which really calmed her.

As Mayank was passing by there, he witness the whole scene, he was about to go to her but knew that she had Samrat with her, so he left the room. He just admired the way, Samrat took care of her and showered her with love.

On the other side, Nupur had been all alone, she abandoned by her own husband. At that time, her brother was in the prison, her father was hospitalized and her husband left her alone to die. What if something had happened to her? he felt an immense pain in his heart.

"Kash mein tumhare saath hota Nupur. Tumhe youn akela na chorta, tumhe akele tadpa ke liye nahi chorta. Meri wajjah se, mere badle ki aag mein tumhe takleef ponhchi sab se zyada. Tumhara pyaar bhi nahi samaj paya. Kash mein tumhari zindagi pyar se bhar pata khasker tab jab hamare bache hone wale the, kash mein tumhare khayal rakh sakta, kash mein tumhari kadar karpata... kash mein wakt peechey ker sakoun, apni sab galtiyan ko mitane ke liye (I wish I was with you Nupur. I wish I hadn't left you alone, alone to suffer. Because of me, in my fire of revenge you burnt the most. I couldn't understand your pain. I wish I was there with you to shower your life with love specially when you were pregnant, I wish I could take care of you, I wish I could value you...I wish I could rewind the time, to erase all my mistakes)" he said while closing his eyes in pain

He wiped his tears that came out, quite surprising because he cried every night till the moment he was tried and slept. Yes, that was what he did every night. At first, he admired his sleeping family. Rehan, Diya and Nupur, once taking a great glance at them, he went to his room.

In his room, taking hold of Nupur's picture, he remembered all the pains she had endure because of him. His life was becoming hell. He felt really miserable. "Maut bhi asaan hai meri liye; kyon ki yeh zindagi nasoor banti ja rahi hai... Han lekin mein isse ke kabil houn  (Death is also easy for me as this life is becoming unbearable for me but again I just deserve this)" he thought this painfully, he couldn't die. He wasn't going to be a coward. It had been just two weeks that he was suffering this pain, but his Nupur had been suffering this from the last 5 and half years.

Suddenly, he was pulled into a room. His own room. As he saw the person it was Nupur. She dragged him in the room . Locking the door, she pushed him on the bed agressively, she gave a long look at him.

Meanwhile, Mayank didn't try to move. He will just do everything she wanted him to do, with no complaints. He didn't move from the bed, he said laid there.

After a while, she jumped on him. She tore his clothes apart and shew no mercy on him. She bite his chest, his neck, his throat. She claimed his lips aggressively as she took a handful of his hairs, which caused him pain but he didn't cry. He just laid there, but soon enough, he was starting to feel the passion in his body for her.

Her rage was so much that she just couldn't control herself. She saw a candle lying on the bedside table, she picked it and lit it.

Mayank saw every move of her but didn't move or stopped her as maybe he only deserved it. Coming near him, she inclined the candle so that melted hot piece would fall on him. Soon enough it fall on his chest. His eyes closed in pain yet he didn't let out a cry.

Blowing the candle, she threw it aside and kept on assaulting him. Her nails were digging in his back

Nupur didn't stop, she bite him a few places, not bothering if the place was bleeding or not. Nonetheless, Mayank could feel pain, at few places that she left bites, it was bleeding. Although, not even a cry came out of his face.

On the other side, as she realized, he was losing himself, she left him abruptly and left the room. Mayank closed his eyes feeling the pain and rejection. The rejection that she must have felt. She had loved him and he just didn't care.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
There is a lot more to come all i need is ur response and if u have any goods ideas for their moments don't hesitate to share it with me. :)
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in July and august (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D). 

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs all u have to do is comment/press like button and add buddy request :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 30 July 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009ShumiNo1muji786supriyamnfanarfanazneenshonu631Mini4tukun2009binudamaniamayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12aysha1989Lekshmic7drmahaBhawna_artigopi06daniella05kirti123crazymayurianDhanakZminnie_tweetielove.mayurartisariska_mnartishruti_luvs_msk.SilentPrincessShwePoozarfishanzahid-Ambarish-preety88taibaaasreevijayan-Anila---jiya--..Ambika..Let-It-GoFaria.Shafoodynamic_doll-Kina-shafy_MNMaria.Silent.Dreamerdrfizaahmed--Mahima--Nikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I am really Feeling so bad for mayur
Both are in extreme pain
Hope fully every thing will be fine soon
cont soon
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged