Users

Frequent Posters

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 23 on PAGE 95+ Promo on PAGE 104
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

As I was a bit free yesterday, I made a list to thanks all my readers who commented the part 23 see page 107 and 108 :) Thanks a lot guys
for the comments and for the congrats and for liking the pics:). Please see ur replies after promo on the following pages of the promo as well :) Apart that a huge thanks for approving my decision of this new system :).

Thanks a lot for pressing like for the part, Imp. note, pics and promo :) :
 salma009ShumiNo1mangaloriansupriyamnfanshonu631-JayaRC-binudamaniamayurian-artianaysha1989komal991kheya-mayurDhanakZNirvrithishafyyycrazymayurianginny09sadufkirti123gopi06valliyahcutiepie12Auroni.92Bhawna_artimayur-ki-diwaniFavouriteofalldaniella05RatiArTizarfishan1983mjhtnupurmayankAnjali_12SamiraARTiMAYUR--jiya--..Ambika..drfizaahmedlove.mayurartinightdreamer_mnsariska_mnartiar_sajan4evrsweetsurabhi94-moona-millie_maaneettaibaaa-Faria-achoosePrithviSanyo1nikki028preety88Shafoo

salma009binudamaniatukun2009Bhawna_artiDhanakZshafyyykirti123valliyahdrfizaahmedSujaLuvsMayurmjhtnupurmayankAnjali_12SamiraARTiMAYURekta_monaya-Faria-achooseShafooar_sajan4evr

salma009Lekshmic7supriyamnfan-Riya.roy-Bhawna_artisadufkirti123valliyahDhanakZshafyyyginny09crazymayurianmjhtnupurmayankSamiraARTiMAYUR-Faria-sweetsurabhi94Shafoo

-Riya.roy-salma009aysha1989Bhawna_artikirti123valliyahDhanakZcrazymayurianSamiraARTiMAYURekta_monaya-Faria-Shafoosweetsurabhi94

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the update! Thanks Kashish.. 😃
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments :)
U'll know, hopefully soon, about their past :) scary or not u will know soon as well :)
I am so happy u liked the pics and the quality.
I will update the next part tomorrow or on saturday :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

You are most welcome Kashish.. :) I really love reading your FF! Thanks for adding me in!😃
kashishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SajanRox

Waiting for the update! Thanks Kashish.. 😃

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the comment :)
I will update the part today, hopefully :)
Mention not :)

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SajanRox

You are most welcome Kashish.. :) I really love reading your FF! Thanks for adding me in!😃

:D, I am so happy to know u loved reading my FF :). Mention not, if I have added you it is because of ur support through your comments/likes :D

Luv u<333
Kashish
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the comment :)
I will update the part today, hopefully :)
Mention not :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Well.. Waiting for it anyways!😳
agreatperhaps thumbnail

:D, I am so happy to know u loved reading my FF :). Mention not, if I have added you it is because of ur support through your comments/likes :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

Good works are always loving to read!😃 Well, mention not!😳
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Page 101

@ssch, sariska_mnarti, : Thanks a lot for the compliments :) I am really happy to know u loved it :)

@nightdreamer_mn: Thanks a lot for the compliments. I am so happy that u loved the kids :) I also agree with u, life isn't beautiful without kids :) Well I tried to squeeze in a past scene and dream sequence to make for the mack of it :)
It is ok for commenting late but please keep on commenting :)
I am also feeling bad for him and yes he deserved it, but let's see what is going to happen :)

Page 103

@SujaLuvsMayur: Thanks a lot for the compliments :) I also feel bad for him ;( u r most welcome for the PM :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

But Kashish, as far as you have disclosed facts, Mayank did not know much about Vivek and Abhimanyu's plans and deeds! He should not be punished, until there is more to it!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
veryyy beautiful pics kashish ...
N is that u in blue churidar in one pic ???
tukun2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well coming to promo it is a bit scary.from the three promo it is shown someone has come come to meet nupur.hope the mystery reveals in next update.

now coming to pics it was truly amazing😃after seeing the pics even i want to visit effiell tower😆e soon.pls updat