Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 87)

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Update Sooon Faizi ... Super Sooonlyyy [:p]

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Azmii Goldie
Azmii
Azmii

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
update soon... =D
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
PART 15 on PAGE 80
PART 16

"Your soon to be going to husband is feeling genuinely really sorry, forgive him please" Armaan said in a a cute tone.

Ridhima blushed and was melting hearing his word yet she controlled herself and remained angry. Armaan felt amazed seeing her blush, she was such a beauty and a sight to see.

Nonetheless, she didn't utter even a word and now he was feeling miserable, her silence was killing him. He hugged her tightly and said again and again "I am sorry, I am really really sorry, maaf kardo na please" he pleaded her.

Ridhima completely melted in his arms and said "Ok, you are forgiven but for the last time"

"thank you" he felt over the moon and showered her with kisses, he didn't leave any single place on her face. He kissed on her cheek, her eyes, her forehead, her chin, her nose, her jaw and finally captured her lips in a sweet kiss.

***PAST END***

Suddenly he came back to the reality 'How can I even think this?, she is not mine, I hate her' he reprimanded himself to even think this.

Meanwhile, Muskaan who had been hearing the same, gasped at this. Her brother well her step brother could steep so low, she couldn't believe. "Rahul, I can't believe Vivek and Abhi bhai can do this, they are very disgusting, I can't believe I used to call them my brother" she said with tears in her eyes.

Although, she knew Vivek was also involved with her so called father for marrying her of to Armaan but she never knew they could be such a jerk, to share same girls. She felt ashamed of them.

"I know jaan, it is hard for you to believe but that's just the start of their reality" he said while hugging her and wiping her tears.

Muskaan's heart sank knowing that it was just a start, there was a lot more to hear, which no doubt wasn't good at all.

"But Muskaan, if you can't hear it do tell me, I won't tell you until you are ready" he said in a honest tone. Although, he knew this was needed to be told yet he wanted her to be ready. He didn't want her to know everything and not be able to bear it.

"No Rahul, I want to know everything" she said in a firm tone.

"Can I ask you something before starting?" he asked, squeezing her back.

"Yeah" she replied placing her head against his chest.

"Would you be able to believe each word of mine? as most of the thing I am going to tell you is from Ridhima's point of view and there are loads of persons involved. Would you trust her words?" he asked her, hoping a yes.

"Yes Rahul, because I trust Ridhima, she is like a sister to me. Only because of her, I discovered evil intention of my father and brother and knowing that they were 'step' relations to me. Only because of her I am with you" she said while kissing on his cheek. Yes, she believed Ridhima and she had a hope in her heart that she could do nothing wrong.

Rahul kissed her back on her cheek, feeling proud to have her in his life but he wondered 'after knowing the truth would her belief remain or would she back out from this trust?'

Back to India, in the court, before starting, for a moment, Ridhima's eyes shew fear but it disappeared as soon as it appeared. "Five In and half years ago, my life was full of happiness, I had a loving father and brother, they never let me miss my mother. A tear in my eyes pierced their heart, they treated my like a princess but then a storm came into our life...

***FLASHBACK***

Ridhima, a bubbly girl, who was always full of life, liked to visit his father in the hospital whenever she had time and after that she went often to their orphan, where she took chocolates and gifts.

It was one such days, she went in the hospital to visit her father "Hey papa, how are you?" she asked in cheered up tone.

"I am fine princess and you?" he asked her, while giving her a hug.

"Fine as always"' she said feeling really happy.

"Have you visited Sanjeevani Ashiyana?" asked Shashank. Yes 'Sanjeevani Ashiyana', they never called it a orphanage, it was their house, a little heaven.

"No, I came to visit you before going there" she announced and continued "see I brought so much chocolates for them" she shew him the chocolate bag.

"It is because of you they are getting spoiled, they are always seen asking chocolates and candies" Shashank said while shaking his head, but in reality he was feeling really happy and proud of her daughter.

"because they deserved to be pampered" she said while side hugging her dad again. "Ok now I am going, I have to go at bhai's office too" as soon as she completed she kissed on her father's cheek and rushed out.

"pagal" her father shook his head with a smile.

Ridhima went out and saw Ms Lovely "good morning Ms Lovely how are you?" asked Ridhima in her usual happy tone.

"I am fine and you sweetheart?" Ms Lovely asked, she always considered Ridhima as her own daughter. Ridhima was mostly known by Shashank and Ms Lovely in the hospital as she didn't want the whole hospital to give her special care when she would join as intern, just because she was the dean's daughter.

"I am also fine" Ridhima replied with a bright smile and then she left to her next destination.

As she was walking outside, she felt someone was following her, she looked back but there was no one so shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. As she sat in her car, she realized she got her mobile in her father's cabin "I am really mad, papa is right" she said with a sigh.

Coming out of her car, she locked the door and rushed back in the hospital as she was in hurry. As she entered in her father's cabin, he asked with a smirk"what brought you back here?". He knew his daughter too well.

"papa my mobile?" she said with a pout and looked around, finally she found it on the desk.

"Princess, don't be always in so much hurry" he said feeling concerned. "Always keep your mobile with you" he said in a fatherly tone. Ridhima knew her father loved her a lot thus wanted her security.

"I know papa, sorry" she said looking down; The only which made her dad upset was absence of mobile. He believed it was an important thing and we never know when it could be needed.

"It is ok but don't forget it next time" he said in a strict tone.

"ok" she said with a smile and left the cabin after giving him a hug once again.

In the way, Ms Lovely called her "Ridhima"

"Yes" Ridhima looked back as she heard Ms Lovely "what happened?"

"there were two guys, they were asking about you" Ms Lovely informed her as she felt it was important to alert her.

"asking about me?" Ridhima frowned hearing this. Who could ask about her. As for yet, she wasn't even an intern in this hospital.

"Yes" Ms Lovely nodded.

"Did you say something?" Asked Ridhima, feeling worried. Why someone was asking about her.

"No" Ms Lovely replied to Ridhima. She knew it was not a wise decision to give out personal details of someone specially Ridhima. She also knew Ridhima was a beautiful girl, she was an angel thus they should be careful.

"Thank you Ms Lovely" Said Ridhima and gave her a hug. She never liked people asking about her.

"It's ok sweetheart" Ms Lovely replied and then only Ridhima left the hospital.

Nonetheless, there was still a worry in the back of her mind. She was right when she felt someone following, she should be more careful.

Like that, days kept on going, one day, she was walking in the street, holding her shopping bags. "excuse me" as she heard this and like anybody would, she looked behind.

"Did you call me?" asked Ridhima while raising her brow.

"yes, I am Abhimanyu Mallik" Abhimanyu said with a foolish smile.

"so?" her frown deepened more. 'why is this guy talking to me, I even don't know him' she didn't like to talking to strangers like this.

"I really like you, what is your name?" asked Abhimanyu

"But I am not interested" she said and started walking away

Abhimanyu looked at her with a helpless look. Right then Vivek joined him "so did she tell you her name?"

"no but I really like her" Abhimanyu said with a smile.

"I also like her"Vivek said with a shameless smile.

"Vivek, I know we always shared everything but this is the only person I can't share with you as I want to marry her" Abhimanyu said with honesty in his voice.

What they didn't know, Ridhima heard it as she was just behind a pillar there, where she met a friend of her. As soon as she heard his voice, she recognized who it was.

Abhimanyu left and Ridhima heard Vivek talking "So what, still I will have her in my bed to satisfy my needs" he mumbled with an evil grin.

Ridhima's eyes widened, how could someone thing like that about her. She would have to make sure to stay cautious and stay away from them. They only indicated danger.

"Ridhima what happened?" asked Ria, her friend, to whom she was talking well not really as she was listening to Vivek and Abhimanyu's conversation.

"Nothing, I think we should make a move" Ridhima said, feeling deep down scared after what she heard. While walking, she was lost in her thought. 'Should I tell dad and bhai or not?, If I tell bhai, he will get in fight and he can get in trouble which I can't see' she sighed and then concluded 'I can't tell bhai as for now'. Was it a wise decision or not only God knew.

After a month, Ridhima had forgotten that incident she was completely busy in her studies as her exams took place. She came in the university to meet the teachers. Someone approached Ridhima "hi, Ridhima"

Hearing her name, she turned toward him and asked with a confused look"who are you? and how do you know my name?"

"I am Abhimanyu Mallik and nothing can be hidden by me" he said with a smile.

As she heard his name, she remembered who he was. He was the same guy she met in the street and was worried so much for few days but then she didn't see him again so she felt relaxed. "Why are you here?" asked Ridhima, feeling annoyed by this guy.

"Ridhima, I really like you. Last month was a pure torture for me. How I managed to survive only I know. To know your name, the name of the university, I had to stalk you" he said with a helpless tone. No doubt, he looked so thin and pale, probably he had spent nights being awaken. More than love it looked obsession to her.

"but I don't like you" she felt scared of that creep. He had been stalking her all the while.

"Please Ridhima, try to understand" he said holding her arm.

"Leave my arm" she said looking toward her arm

"No Ridhima please" he pleaded, unknowingly gripping her arm more tightly.

"I said leave" she said in a firm  tone, her eyes were moist with the pain.

"No Ridhima, I can't please marry me..." he harshly pulled her closer and was about to capture her lips. She pushed him away and slapped him. Her eyes were red in anger, her tears smearing her eye liner, her arms bruised by his fingers.

As he looked toward her face and then her arms, he realized what he was doing "I am really sorry"

Ridhima didn't look at him and ran away. She had to tell her brother everything. He was becoming a threat to her.

What will be Arjun's reaction knowing someone is after his sister?

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in May (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12armaan_bestlifesucks123Srihatrendyfriendssree12ansharacutie13swarobi1azy123ekts_dmgmjhtGloriosaaarmaans_desireLu_Armiaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234sweety7395AmritaReddycuteshilpadiyaa1pkakshadamaniMAzmiiiceprincess101mischiefksg_ritikamayur-ki-diwanikajenlover4everPearl29Amoon.88scorpio95ankitajain94shaaz_91charmingkiller29priyafri42911KaJen_addictionNazzz16cutiepreetMysticalRealmkarans_angelprachi06gupta.aditi20Jenniferfandesirshonadesire-wild-ammy_ka_ashuvidu87Rozy77Crazyy_Fanaroosheeunknown.blessed4AR_LOVERshonagudia-Prithi-RihooHawsAMMY12wajiha-1JRiakweetrockstark_anjali12taibaaaamruta04sejal719arman_karansammy4ujanu1610arshluver_15ARKJ_4EVERPinky.RaizadateenorchidEthereal-Pathnidha1983SankiPagalKaSh-Maneet-FandivkashfullCrazyCutesyKrishna_Sourav-Spirited-

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Finally I Reserved First After Hmmm Like An Year After Lol

Nice Update Faizi ... Sick Abhi N Vivek

Angry

Hows Ur Work Going On Yaar ???

Will Be Waiting For A Bit More Long Part

Embarrassed

TakeCare Faizi ... LoTs Of LoVe

Heart