Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 6)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Intro on PAGE 1
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

@cute.arsh: hey dear, I don't make him bad in all the FFs (for eg; True Love Is Eternal, I Luv U For What U R.....) ;)

@Auroni.92: I know you and few other persons don't want to see 'that' kind of Mayank but it's needed in my FF. If it hadn't been important, I would have made him a better person. I hope you can understand my point of view :)

A huge thanks to the people who suggested names: Ashu (ammy_ka_ashu), Ritu (janu1610), Sameera (sameera_12) and
Die_hardfan_KSG. Please pick up one after reading the first part as you'll get more information. The shortlisted titles are:
-Twist of fate
-Endless pain
-Ego hurts
-Misjudgment (from me)

I am glad to know you all liked the intro of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 19 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiyanrani143Stupidcupid1234jannat4evershonadesirefri42911Nazzz16unknown.Iqbal Neha1ParneetSjanu1610sameera_12lil_desi_goddesIshia-Prithi-KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajataish_punksweetdesire

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hey looking forward to read the first part..SmileSmile

Edited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 20 January 2011 at 1:00am
arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Kashish
Thats just amazing start...........truly loved the consepts..............thanks a lot for the pm
cont soon
lods of love
nruti
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
PROLOGUE  on PAGE 1
PART 1

"Hey guys, do you know a new doctor is joining this hospital, she is a very famous gynecologist. Moreover, she is going to be there like in an hour" informed Atul

'she???' I hope she will be hot and fun to be sleep with' thought Armaan excitedly

Rahul smiled widely and said "guys, I'll catch with you later". Saying bye he left.

Muskaan was really confused seeing him behaving happy, she was feeling really insecure 'is he really with someone else now?' it really pained her but she knew she has to cope with it. She sighed helplessly and continued eating her sandwich.

A woman put her right feet in the hospital, she was wearing a blue skinny jean along with a blue top. As she walked her hips moved from left to right, a handbag was in her right hand, a beautiful silver bracelet was on her wrist, her 4 inch high heels were making noises and attracting lots of person's eyes toward her and making them mesmerized.

Armaan, who was standing with a patient in the corridor, turned to look toward the gate as wind gushed in and made his hair blow as he looked at the person, he was completely mesmerized, a low gasped voice escaped from his lips. He found her a bit familiar.

As she was going to pass by him, he said "excuse me", she stopped and looked at him, as soon as she saw who it was her eyes turned cold.

"Yeah" she replied nonchalantly.

"Have I already seen you somewhere?" asked Armaan, he was confused, he really thought he has seen her somewhere

"you know Mr. Armaan Mallik, two kinds of persons I can never forget, one, people whom I love and second the people I hate" the woman replied sarcastically.

Armaan was surprised to hear his name from her, a frown set on his face. Nonetheless, instead of asking how she knew his name, he asked and replied back the question himself with confidence "so in which category am I? I know in loved one"

"nope in the later one" she said with a smirk and moved to the nurse station. "Hi I am Ridhima Gupta, the doctor joining today" she said with a polite smile.

As Armaan heard 'Ridhima', he was shocked to the death, he couldn't believe his eyes, but how could he forget her, he was just not able to digest the fact she has changed so much.

"oh yes yes ma'am, Dr Shashank has left this confirmation letter for you, you can take your pager...." she stopped by another voice

"don't worry Ms Lovely, I will tell her everything" both turned to look at the person, it was Rahul, as wide smile appeared on Ridhima lips.

They ran toward each other in full speed and hugged tightly "man I really missed you" said Ridhima, overjoyed.

Rahul chuckled and said "Ridhu, we just talked in the morning"

"Come on baby, It's not 'just', it was whole 10 hours ago" she said making a baby face

"I am sorry Ridhu jaan" said Rahul and as he looked around he found people looking at him, he lowered his head and said "come I'll take you to the staff room where you'll get all your stuff" he entangled his fingers with her and both made their way away from the nurse station.

Muskaan was left heart broken, tears were brimming in her eyes to see the love of her life with another woman. "Is our love over?" she asked herself.

As Armaan looked at Ridhima and Rahul hugging, he felt his heart snatching away from his body. He didn't know why he was feeling like this but then concluded it was not how he expected to see her.

He looked toward Muskaan and saw her in tears, he sighed and moved toward her "Muskaan" she looked at him "baby don't be sad this was bond to happen" he wiped her tears, he couldn't see her hurt, she was his best friend from childhood, that's why he got ready to marry her.

"Armaan, he has really moved on" she said hugging Armaan.

"Shh Muskaan, don't cry" he hushed her "come" he took her in his cabin and gave her a glass of water and on the same time he thought 'I have to do something'

On the other side, Rahul handed her stuff "here is your badge, your pager, your lab coat..."

Once they were done with the stuff Rahul said "come I'll show you the hospital. A lot has changed"

Both made their way out of the room, Rahul show her the whole hospital at the end Ridhima said "Hmm Rahul, Dr Shashank told me to go and meet her at 4 and it's for now"

Then both went toward Shashank's cabin, Ridhima knocked and entered in the cabin then Rahul left as he had to check his patient.

As she entered, she saw Dr Shashank sitting there. As he saw Ridhima, he stood up and went to her "how is my Ridhu?" asked Shashank will hugging her

"I am fine dad, you tell?" asked Ridhima to Dr Shashank, her dad

"I am also fine, so did you liked the hospital?"

"Yeah dad" suddenly she got teary eyes.

Shashank knew why, he hugged her and said "Ridhu there wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself" he kissed on her forehead and said "now Ridhima no more crying, I want to see you happy" he paused and then continued after few minutes of silence "By the way, have you meet Rahul?"

"Yes dad, he shew me the hospital" said Ridhima "Ok dad Oops I mean Dr Shashank we should get back on doctor mode" she chuckled along Shashank. He told her all the instructions, how she will have to manage, Ridhima knew almost everything as she has a great working experience.

"your duty will start the say after tomorrow properly so if you want you can go on round now or even go home" said Shashank

"Hmm I think, I will take a look at patients and then will go to the canteen to meet Rahul" said Ridhima, after giving a thought to both the options.

Shashank nodded, he was proud of her. He gave her a hug, then she left. After that she checked her patients file, she interacted with the patients and then went in the canteen.

Reaching there she saw, Armaan and a curly girl next to him, she kind of guessed it was Muskaan and then another couple whom she assumed are Atul and Anjali.

She went on the same table and sat down " hey guys, how are you?" asked Ridhima. She didn't hesitate once as Rahul told her to do so.

"we are fine, do we know you?" asked Atul

"You don't know me but I know you, you are Atul" pointing at Anjali she said "you are Anjali" and then pointing at Muskaan she said "and you are Muskaan"

"How do you know us?" asked Anjali

"I told her" a voice came from behind, it was Rahul, he came to the and plopped on the chair next to Ridhima "we are getting engaged soon"

Anjali and Atul congratulated them, Muskaan was too sad to say anything and Armaan felt a bit strange. Ridhima placed her head on Rahul's shoulder and closed her eyes. "what happened baby? Are you tired?". Muskaan cringed at the word 'baby', he used to call her that.

"Yeah I just came back in the morning from London and then I came here directly" her eyes were still closed and she said in a low voice.

"you should have gone home and rest" said Rahul with concern.

"I guess you are right, but then I am Ridhima" she said with a smile "by the way when will your duty get over?" asked Ridhima.

"It's already over" said Rahul.

"so we can go home now, I need bed right now"

"Ok" said Rahul

Muskaan gasped and wasn't able to control so she asked "you guys are going to stay in the same house?"

Ridhima opened her eyes and looked at her "yup why?" she asked in a casual tone.

"Uh nothing" Muskaan was really hurt

"now baby, come we should go, you are really tired" Said Ridhima, both stood up and saying bye they left.

Armaan just looked at them with anger, he won't let her go this time easily.

As they sat in the car, Rahul said "Ridhu, you sure you can do this?"

"Yes Rahul, and don't try to make me change my decision"

"but Ridhu, you are playing with fire."

"it doesn't matter and no more discussion about this anymore" she said putting an end to this matter. Rahul sighed as he knew there was no way that he would make her understand. She was stubborn.

As they reached at home, Rahul opened the door and both made their way in. Entering in the house. Ridhima took the phone and dialed some number."hello dad, how are you?"

"I am fine beta, how about you? how was your day?"

"good dad, how are they??" Ridhima asked in a low voice.

"they are fine, don't worry about them, you can trust your dad" Her dad said honest voice.

"dad I know I can trust you" she said with a smile "take care of yourself and of them too"

"ok bacha, tum bhi apne khayal rakhna, bye" his father said in a caring tone.

"ok dad, bye" saying that she hung up the phone

"Are they fine?" asked Rahul, while bringing a glass of water for her.

"yes" she replied taking the glass.

"Ridhu, you go and take rest, you must be tired"

"Yeah, but I want dinner before sleeping" said Ridhima with a grin

"Oh shit! I am sorry, I completely forgot" said Rahul cutely and Ridhima giggled at this.

He thought something and then said "so do you want to eat at home or go out"

"I am really not in the mood to go out"

"hmm, so I think I'll cook something for you, as Tony is also on two days leave" said Rahul. Tony is Rahul's servant, around 45 years old, he is a servant less but a friend, a dad figure more.

"Have you really planned to kill me?" Asked Ridhima with a frown and in dramatic tone

"I am not a bad cook, I know how to cook" he said defending himself

"we'll see that" challenged Ridhima

"of course, now you freshen up and come down exactly in half hour" saying that he went in the kitchen.

Ridhima smiled and shook her head. Then she went in her room and took a shower. After that she went downstairs wearing a night wear. She looked at table set with the food. She couldn't deny but accept the fact that it smelt nice and that the table was well set. "Not bad Rahul" saying that she sat down and started eating and compliments "hmmm, that's so tasty"

"thanks"  replied Rahul with a smile

"by the way, are you sure, you cooked it?" asked Ridhima with a frown

"Yeah, do you have any doubt?" he asked with a frown.

"No, I am sure you didn't cooked the meal" she said with a serious face.

"Hein? why?" asked Rahul confusingly

"I have really rarely seen men cooking food, but as you said you prepared, I believe you" she said with a smile and then continued "you are going to cook after the marriage too, right?"

"Absolutely not...Well...yes once in a while" replied Rahul

Ridhima nodded "hmm, once in while, you mean once in a day?" she asked teasingly

"hmm we"ll see that after marriage" replied Rahul with a smile

After eating, Ridhima and Rahul cleaned the table and retired to their respective room.

While they were sleeping or trying to sleep. There was a guy, sitting in a hospital ward. He was sitting near a hospital bed. "Vivek bhai...How are you?... I guess fine...bhai she is back...I won't leave her..."

Hey guys,
Finally here is the first part of this new FF.
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D
Once again thanks  to the
to the people who suggested names: Ashu (ammy_ka_ashu), Ritu (janu1610), Sameera (sameera_12) and Die_hardfan_KSG. Please choose one title. The shortlisted titles are:
-Twist of fate
-Endless pain
-Ego hurts
-Misjudgment (from me)

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in January (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D
All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.
And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12rash.guptalifesucks123Aditi-palantrendyfriendsAngel.ARloveraar123diyachillStupidcupid1234sweety7395ansharaLu_Armicutie13swarobi1swahaskarankideewanixekts_dmgmjhtdiyaa1pkkrazy4kashkshanikaaAmoon.88scorpio95kajenlover4everyongshinmeeru_s_armaananushkajainRhea.KaJenjannat4evermischiefAzmiiARCaskettFanshonadesire-wild-ammy_ka_ashufri42911Nazzz16ParneetSMysticalRealmIqbal Neha1Rozy77maanujaanumoonlight2630blessed4Crazyy_Fankarans_angelunknown.prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGamruta04AR_LOVER-Prithi-Ishia-Im-Possible-lil_desi_goddes..kashish..janu1610sammy4usameera_12zhasan2uma88RihooHawsNorzmithilalovesksgnidha1983aish_punkEthereal-Pathswetha10divkashfullKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatjiyaa_maamirkhanfanXiahtic-5sweetdesirefelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_Sourav

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Ouch!!!! That was a wonderful, unexpected update!!!!! But it was a great start and yeah After Reading part One i will still suggest the title to be "Ego Hurts!!!" Coz this is what i can see the same in these four people!!!
Thanks for the pm and Continue soon...
Love,
Sameera
SmileWink
Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_12 - 21 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi-palan

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged