Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 53)

sweety7395 Senior Member
sweety7395
sweety7395

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hey awesome part
wow AR were so close to each other.....what happen
i think it has something to do with vivek
please continue soon
thanks for the pm

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
PART 9 on PAGE 47
PART 10

***FLASHBACK(continued)***

Not only that, their long phone calls included questions like what to wear. "Armaan what should I wear?" she asked looking through her wardrobe.

"Hmm how about the red anarkali with white border" he said as he remembered buying it for her and she still hadn't worn it.

"ok" she said with a smile, taking the dress out. She continued "I will get ready and then call you"

"Hey hey Ma'am, have a break, who will select my clothes" he said with a frown as if she could see him. There wasn't any different scene in Armaan's room, he was standing in front of his whole wardrobe, with a confused look.

"How about blue jean with a white shirt?" she suggested, thinking about the clothes that he had.

"ok done" he said with a big grin and both went to get ready. Getting ready, Armaan went to Ridhima's house and picked her up to go at Sanjeevani. That was their daily routine.

During the lunch, Armaan would fetch dinner for both and they would enjoy it sharing jokes. Not only that, whenever one was eating something as in a chocolate and if they didn't have another they passed to the other one. That was their beautiful friendship.

***FLASHBACK END***

How much happy she was to have Armaan in her life. He made her feel lucky and wanted. With this remembered one of the most happy moment of her life even tough....

***FLASHBACK***

One day, in the canteen, Armaan came to her with a bouquet of flowers "Ridhima I love you, will you marry me?" he proposed her going down on his knees.

All the canteen hooted for them and were going on with 'say yes Dr Ridhima, say yes...'

Ridhima too had started loving him but still he needed to know about her past "I love you too Armaan but still you need to know about my past"

At this Armaan stood up and placed his hand on her mouth "I don't need to know about you past. Only your present and future matters to me"

With this he hugged her tightly. Finally, they were both in a relation. The following week, they were always together, not leaving each other's side. Armaan convinced her to get married and he would never stop her from practicing as a doctor.

Ridhima agreed and they were finally married. The marriage was simple yet like fairy tale. Armaan had made her feel the luckiest girl on the earth.

Her dress was designed by a special designer and Armaan instructed him the designs and colors. He chose her jewelery and shoes, he even appointed a beautician.

She was looking like a beautiful princess. Even if the event was small it meant a lot to them. It was going to be a new start of their life

***FLASHBACK END***

'Lucky' she thought sarcastically "I wish I never believed to be lucky" she said bitterly and laid down on her bed.

Her mind wasn't in peace and sleep was miles away. For hours, she stayed away with her mind blank, and eventually she fell down.

The next day, Rahul and Muskaan came down together, stealing glances at each other. Ridhima was already awaken, she had prepared the breakfast.

As Ridhima looked at the newly wedded couple, she greeted them while teasing "so the beautiful couple is awaken..." she then looked toward Muskaan and chided "I hope Rahul didn't bother you a lot in the night" she ended with a wink.

Muskaan's face turned in a red crimson shade, she felt herself flushed up at the teasing. "I uh I..." she stuttered but couldn't form up a sentence

"Why are you teasing her?" Rahul intervened when he looked at his beautiful wife blushing and at the lost of the words.

"you are like my brother so I have the right" Ridhima shew her tongue and then went to Muskaan. Placing her hands on Muskaan's shoulders, she said in a concerned tone "Muskaan, I hope you are feeling good here and whenever you need to talk to someone or you need to complain about Rahul, you can always tell me"

"Thank you Ridhima, I feel really blessed to have Rahul and now you in my life" Muskaan said, feeling really touched. Her father with whom she spent all her life, had betrayed her and here she found Ridhima's words full of truth and honesty.

Then Muskaan continued "... and I am really sorry, at one time I thought you and Rahul had actualy uh consumed" her face lowered and she was feeling guilty and ashamed yet she wanted to clear few facts.

"It's ok Muskaan, you were suppose to be, we wanted you to react and declare you love again. To assure you once again, my and Rahul are like siblings" Ridhima said assuringly

At this, Muskaan felt really embarrassed "Muskaan tu bhi pagal hai puri, you don't need to be embarrassed, I can understand what you felt and moreover I even didn't try to clear your misunderstandings" he said while side hugging her.

Muskaan felt blessed to be in this family. The whole night, Rahul showered her with loads of love, he told her through his gestured how much he missed her and she did the same. In the morning, Ridhima made her feel like she always belonged to there.

"now enough of this, come and have breakfast" Ridhima said, calling them for the breakfast.

"Uh what about the sweet dish that new bride have to make?" Muskaan asked with a frown

"oh ho, so Mrs Muskaan Rahul Grewal is getting impatient to cook for her husband" Ridhima teased her once again.

Hearing this, Muskaan blushed and lowered her eyes. "I know Muskaan, this is a tradition but you can make it after the breakfast and that is if you want. As I believe soon enough you will be incharge for the kitchen from the rest of your life" she said with a smile.

Muskaan felt happy to have a sister in law like Ridhima, she just wished Ridhima to be happy always as to her she seemed a very decent and honest person.

"and here goes a gift to both of you from my behalf" she said handing them an envelope.

Muskaan took it along Rahul and they both opened it. They were shocked to see the tickets "Switzerland's ticket?" both asked in stupefied tone.

"Yes, today night after your reception, you are going to your honeymoon for the whole month" Ridhima said with a smile.

Rahul and Muskaan shied at this yet they felt happy. They were going to spend the whole month together, knowing each other more and loving each other more.

Followed by the breakfast, Muskaan made a sweet dish and brought the bowl in the dinning room along little bowls.

"Now that you made such a special dish why don't you feed Rahul" Ridhima winked at Muskaan.

"Uh I how I can?" Muskaan looked down.

"Of course you can" Rahul held her hand and made her sit on the chair next to him. Although, he wanted to make her sit in his lap yet he didn't as he didn't want to make Muskaan more embarrassed than already.

With that, Muskaan had no option, she fed Rahul and Ridhima hooted for her. Finally, they were over with the breakfast. Even though, Rahul and Muskaan were on a leave but Ridhima had a half day so she had to go at work.

Saying a quick bye to Rahul and Muskaan she left. As soon as Ridhima left, Rahul looked at Muskaan with a naughty look which told Muskaan that he was upto something. Not a second later, he bounced on Muskaan and showered her with kisses followed by a hot love making in the sitting room.

Meanwhile, Ridhima reached at the hospital with a satisfied look. She was happy to succeed in reuniting Rahul and Muskaan in the simple way, if she had to opt the other option, it must be dangerous for her and she didn't want it.

As if she thought her day to go peacefully, she was wrong. Armaan was back to his back self. As usual, he dragged her in the fire escape and kissed her on her lips. Not having another option, she kicked him hard on his 'groan".

Immediately, Armaan moved back and looked her with anger. "how dare you?" he was fuming in rage.

"hmm I think I should ask how dare you kiss me?" she asked in attitude, not moved an inch by his demeanor.

"You, I am not going to spare" he said glared at her.

"Oh don't worry, I am used to it by now. So much, that now nothing from you effect me" she said with a grin and left.

Armaan winced in anger and promised himself that now he was going to teach her a good lesson, especially when Rahul was not going to be around her.

The main aim for Ridhima to come in the hospital was to visit Vivek. She entered in his private ward and stood near his bed "Vivek.. Vivek.. Vivek.. What should I say, even in this state you are acting like a pain in the a** as all I want is you to be conscious. But how would you be as you have promised to trouble me as much as possible. Nonetheless, let me remind you as soon as you are out of coma, your doomsday would be here" she finished with a devil giggle.

Armaan, who had just arrived listened her words and his anger multiplied. He went to her and pulled her toward him harshly. Ridhima didn't look shocked at all, she still had a smile on her face. "I have enough of your bullshit, stay away from my brother" he said spitting fire.

"ahan, that I can't" she said arrogantly and jerked his hands away "Oh and remember about my complaint in the police station, it is still available. So one wrong more on your part, you will see the dead end" she smirked and left the ward.

Hearing her words, Armaan felt utterly helpless, he wasn't able to do anything severe to her how much ever he tried. He didn't know what to do anymore yet he had to do something otherwise, she would do.

As Ridhima went back at her home, she closed her eyes smelling the fragrance of her favorite sweet dish 'Gajar ka halwa'. She opened her eyes and rushed to the table. She saw the big bowl, full of sweet dish. "Oh My God, my favorite sweet dish" Ridhima said and with that she attacked on the halwa.

"didn't I tell you, seeing the halwa, she would forget us" Rahul chuckled and Muskaan was amazed yet smiling.

Once Ridhima was done, she looked at Rahul and Muskaan and realized that she didn't greet them. Sheepishly, she said "uh hi"

"hi, so did you like the halwa, It's my first ever cooking in this house after the wedding?" Muskaan asked her, although she knew the response.

"Do you still need to know after seeing me savoring the complete bowl?" she questionned bak with a grin. "If yes then it was amazing" saying this she hugged Muskaan "and I simply loved, you are one of the best chef". Rahul felt pride to hear this for his wife. Meanwhile, Muskaan was happy to have pleased both Rahul and Ridhima.

The evening itself, Rahul and Muskaan's reception was held. It was quite a simple yet happy affair. Ridhima, Anjali, Atul and eventually Armaan left no stone unturned to make these days beautiful and memorable.

After the reception, they went on the aiport to see off Rahul and Muskaan with a happy honeymoon's wishes and romatinc rips which the wedded couple accepted with smiles and shyness.

"We put some sexy lingerie in your bag, make some use of it" Ridhima whispered in Muskaan's ear.

"Ridhima" she was betroth red.

"Oh yeah and not only that, I have wrapped a waist charm for you, do put it, it's a very good move, he will be seduced to not limit" Anjali added in her turn.

"Anjali" Muskaan hissed her name. What were both of them upto.

"Don't need to be shy, enjoy your honeymoon" Ridhima and Anjali told her in a low voice.

Muskaan blushed at this. No matter, how much she deny but she was also willing to use what they had gifted her. She was all up to seduce her husband.

Meanwhile, Atul and Armaan, were with Rahul and mostly Atul was giving him advice "Wife loves to be treated specially, I suggest you a romantic dinner.." Atul went going on with various advice. To decorated bed to bath full of flower, to gifting her sexy dresses to some hot, sensuous play.

Hearing all this Rahul was blushing badly yet with a smile. For sure, he was going to make this honeymoon memorable for Muskaan.

Soon it was time for Rahul and Muskaan to leave, they hugged everyone and entered in the waiting room after waving them bye.

Now that they were gone, Armaan prayed for their safety and he was happy. Now his coast was clear.

In the other side, Ridhima felt happy for them yet sad for herself, she would have to leave in Rahul's house alone. Not that she was afraid but she didn't like staying alone. She would have stayed somewhere else but for now she couldn't risk to go there. She had to wait for Vivek to gain his conscience.

What will the next day bring in their lives?

Hey guys,
So Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in April(Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12anum_026sree12lifesucks123trendyfriendscutie13swarobi1swahasekts_dmgmjhtbhoomi_Karmaans_desireaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234AR_FANLu_Armikalikijenansharam-g19jain92shaaz_91meeru_s_armaanAzmiiksg_farhanakshadyongshinRUBA-SIDDIQUIcuteshilpadiyaa1pkInfinite_Flameksg_ritikakajenlover4everfrnd.of.frndzscorpio95cutiepreetunknown.prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630Crazyy_Fanvidu87Rozy77KaJen_addictionshonadesiremaanujaanugupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashu29priyafri42911Nazzz16uma88RihooHawsARKJ_4EVERAMMY12Vintagepeach-Prithi-AR_LOVERJRiataibaaaamruta04janu1610meow23arshluver_15zhasan2sejal719sammy4unidha1983NorzteenorchidEthereal-Pathcrazy4KASH_ARanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..divkashfullsweetdesirefelicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
wow this story is gettting more interesting my each part and AR were maaried W*H lol ;p plz write more soon :D
alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
wow!
amazing part!
so armaan and riddhima were married!
its becoming clearer - they broke up because of vivek i think!
more detail of the past needed and of course AR should be together soon!
continue soon!
scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
great part! Smile
gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

hey i am dying to know their past....

n the part was superb

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
OMG... what a shocker... armaan and ridds were married.... wow that was soo not expected....

but overall a lovely part.... awww muskaan... ridds and anji giving her tips at the airport.... can totally see her going red

continue soon
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
hey
luvd d part..........itz amazing
so AR were married.............................guess dis vivek creep has done sumthin
m very curious 2 know more.............
cont soon
tc
shaaz

Go to top