Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 47)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
PART 8 on PAGE 40
PART 9

***FLASHBACK***

6 years ago, Ridhima lived with her brother, Arjun and her father, Shashank. Their life was full of happiness, they loved each other a lot. Ridhima was the princess of Arjun and Shashank, they pampered her a lot. Arjun and Ridhima were really close to each other, they shared everything to each other. Apart that, Arjun was really protecting toward Ridhima. One slight bruise on Ridhima and he would made sure that person a lot.

Shashank was a doctor by profession as well as the dean of Sanjeevani. Arjun was a businessman, he was always interested in commerce and trade thus he opted this field. His father and sister were really proud of him.

Everything was going smoothly in their life, but then everything changed.

***FLASHBACK END***

Ridhima closed her eyes in pain, she didn't want to remember the bad part of her past as for now. She would make sure, those parts are revealed in front of the right people. Unwillingly, her thought went back to her past but to the time when she met Armaan. He was like a fresh breath in the atmosphere.

***FLASHBACK***

A year later, Ridhima had joined Sanjeevani hospital as an intern along three other interns. Ridhima, was not the same as a year ago, she wasn't the same bubbly and extrovert girl, she had completely gone into a shell yet she was there to complete her father's dream. From the last 8 months, her father was admitted in the hospital and he was in a coma state.

Two interns introduced themselves to Ridhima. "you must be the new intern right?" asked a chirpy girl

Ridhima nodded her head "I am Dr Ridhima"

"nice to meet you, I am Sapna" Sapna intoduced herself with a smile

"and I am Amit" Amit introduced himself as well with a smile.

"nice to meet you" Ridhima said in a polite tone, in purpose to not offend them.

Most of the time, Amit and Sapna were talking while Ridhima stayed quite. Suddenly a fresh wind attracted her toward the entry. A guy, in her early 20s entered through the gate. He was really handsome and guy who could kill girls with his looks. He had beautiful dimples as well as smile and blue hazel eyes. In short, he looked a Greek God.

Only a minute, she looked at him then turned her gaze away. Though he was handsome, still she was in her dull mood. Nothing could probably help her.

"hi I am Dr Armaan, you also must be the new interns, right?" he asked with a killer smile.

Sapna and Amit introduced themselves and Ridhima in low voice introduced herself too. "Dr Ridhima, why are you speaking in such a low tone?" he asked with a smile.

"The loud talk taught me a lesson. I don't have the gut to be a loud person again" she said in morose tone and went to the cabin where they should be at that moment.

Once upon a time, she used to be a loud person, first to introduce herself and blabber away non-stop but now everything was changed. Her life had changed, so drastically that no one could ever imagine.

The doctor greeted them and announce them what they have to do. All were happy including Ridhima, as she had come there to complete someone's very dear dream.

After their rounds, Armaan came to Ridhima and asked "Ridhima would you mind having a cup of tea with us?". Amit, Sapna and Armaan were going to have tea so they decided to ask Ridhima.

"ok" As Ridhima herself wanted to have a cup of tea she agreed and joined them. Through the tea break, Armaan cracked few jokes.

"Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India" Armaan said with all the gestures and a comic tone. Amit and Sapna burt out laughing. But Armaan didn't stop as he wanted to see something else.

"PROFESSOR:
Akal badi ki bhais?
MUNNA BHAI:
Bole toh pehlay date of birth bata mamu."

"Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but it starts with 'T'.
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol."

Amit and Sapna were laughing non stop. All the while the thing Armaan wanted didn't happen, he wanted to see Ridhima laugh was mills away from her. All she did was a weak smile. Armaan sighed and thought he will keep on trying to make her laugh.

Even tough Ridhima was listening his jokes but she was lost in her thoughts. What drastic changes came into her life in the last 8 months only she knew.

As Amit and Sapna left for their duties, Armaan asked Ridhima "Ridhima can't we be friends?"

"uh Armaan I need time" she said hesitantly. She had have experiences of her known which led her to think ten times before trusting someone.

"It's ok Ridhima, take all the time that you want" Armaan said with a smile.

Hearing this, Ridhima felt happy that someone wanted to be her friend and was ready to for her agreement of the friendship still she was unsure.

One more thing she made sure about was late working hours, she did many extra hours to keep herself busy. She didn't want to go in an empty house where there is no one.

The whole next week, Ridhima still was a bit distant, she didn't get mixed up with them, she didn't joined them in their conversations, she was mostly quiet. As she was done with her duties, she was making her way outside.

A nurse rushed to her and said "Dr Ridhima, the patient N13 of children ward is having a breathing problem"

As Ridhima heard this, she quickly rushed to the children ward and saw the patient N13, it was Ria. As per the patient chart, she was admitted a month ago. Ridhima knew her as she was in charge of her.

Seeing the little baby in that state made Ridhima panicked. Luckily Armaan was in the hospital thus he came to her. He had seen that she was worried for that girl. Armaan ordered the nurse all the things. Armaan comforted Ridhima and they work together with Ria.

Soon enough, Ria was fine and in a stable situation. Armaan kissed the girl on her forehead and left. Ridhima also went out with a lost look overtook her. A while ago she felt really helpless and she was really thankful to Armaan.

"Armaan" She called him.

"yeah" Armaan was walking alongside her

"Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone" she said with a smile. For the first time that smile was real and she was really appreciating what he did.

"hmm I will accept you thanks only at one condition" he said with smile.

"and what is that?" she asked in normal voice.

"Friends?" he said taking his hand out.

Ridhima smiled and shook his hand "friends". Finally Armaan and Ridhima were friends. Their newly founded friendship was going really great.

***FLASHBACK END***

"and that day I accepted his friendship as I felt like it. That day what he did for me made me respect him. He was so sweet to that girl" Ridhima thought with sly smile.

Their friendship... it was unique. She didn't speak much to Amit and Sapna but soon someone became an exception.

***FLASHBACK***

With time, Armaan and Ridhima become great friends. Even though, they were friends but Ridhima didn't like to share about her past as it hurt her. She was still a very dull person, who didn't talk a lot yet with Armaan she had started to open.

Now when Armaan shared jokes Ridhima would join them in laughing. Armaan was always there with her when she needed someone.

Ridhima was laying on her bed and was thinking about her friendship with Armaan, with a smile on her lips. As her phone rang, she came out from her thoughts and picked it up.

"hello" Said Ridhima, knowing very well who it was.

"hi Ridhima, how are you?" Armaan asked her, with a smile

"I am fine Armaan, you tell?" Ridhima asked while twirling on her bed.

"I am also fine. So what were you doing?" He asked, he laid on his bed.

"nothing" both kept on talking when they got tired and slept with the phone near her ear only God knew. They both slept hearing each other's breath. That was their last months routine.

The next day, in the hospital, Ridhima complained "if we keep on sleeping with the mobile on, I will go bankrupt"

"Don't worry, I will give you loan" Armaan teased her with a wink.

"Shut up" Ridhima glared at him while hitting on his arm.

"wild cat" He said sticking his tongue out.

"After all I am your friend" Ridhima said, while giggling.

Armaan shook his head and looked at her. She was clad in a blue anarkali dress, with minimal make-up and jewelery, which is a pendant, earrings and a ring. She looked really beautiful.

How and when they became best friends, only God knew. Like before, Ridhima didn't say a word about her past but they shared everything concerning the present.

Not only with Armaan, Ridhima was also trying to talk to Amit and Sapna. Because of Armaan, she was becoming normal again.

Like any other day, Armaan and Ridhima were talking on the phone and Armaan asked her "Ridhima tell me something about your family?"

Not that he hadn't asked before but she didn't say anything. She tried to avoid but he wanted to know.

"Armaan, please can we not talk about it" she said in a watery tone. Neither she said ever anything about her family nor she asked the others as it would give them a reason to ask hers and she didn't want it.

"Ok Ridhima, I won't talk about it till you feel ready to share about your family" he said in a comforting tone as he felt her voice going watery.

Ridhima felt really thankful to him, he understood her really well. In the last three months, she was changing again, she was becoming the same Ridhima that her brother and father knew thanks to Armaan.

Although her father was in another hospital yet time and again she visited her father. As soon as, she saw him, her eyes filled with tears. How once their happy life was destroyed. All she wanted was to have that back, she wanted her father fit and fine and her brother back. She closed her eyes in pain as she didn't want to remember those painful memories that ruined her happiness.

Meanwhile, Armaan and Ridhima's friendship got even more closer, they got so much dependent on each other. So much that often Ridhima would buy Armaan's clothes and Armaan Ridhima's. They appreciated each other's choice a lot.

Not only that, their long phone calls included questions like what to wear. "Armaan what should I wear?" she asked looking through her wardrobe.

"Hmm how about the red anarkali with white border" he said as he remembered buying it for her and she still hadn't worn it.

"ok" she said with a smile, taking the dress out. She continued "I will get ready and then call you"

"Hey hey Ma'am, have a break, who will select my clothes" he said with a frown as if she could see him. There wasn't any different scene in Armaan's room, he was standing in front of his whole wardrobe, with a confused look.

"How about blue jean with a white shirt?" she suggested, thinking about the clothes that he had.

"ok done" he said with a big grin and both went to get ready. Getting ready, Armaan went to Ridhima's house and picked her up to go at Sanjeevani. That was their daily routine.

During the lunch, Armaan would fetch dinner for both and they would enjoy it sharing jokes. Not only that, whenever one was eating something as in a chocolate and if they didn't have another they passed to the other one. That was their beautiful friendship.

***FLASHBACK END***

How much happy she was to have Armaan in her life. He made her feel lucky and wanted. With this remembered one of the most happy moment of her life even tough....

Hey guys,
So Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D
No credit to me for the jokes. The jokes are taken from this site:
http://www.jokesonline4u.blogspot.com/

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in March (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D). Apart that, to everyone, A very Happy Holi

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 26 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87jaspreet12rash.guptaanum_026geetika_263sree12-Aahana-lifesucks123anum ghouricutie13swarobi1swahasekts_dmgmjhtkalikijenansharaaar123Stupidcupid1234armaans_desiresweety7395Azmiiakshadanushkajainksg_farhanjannat4evermeeru_s_armaanjain92m-g19shaaz_91Infinite_Flameksg_ritikayongshinkajenlover4everscorpio95mischieffrnd.of.frndzcutiepreetIqbal Neha1unknown.blessed4moonlight2630prachi06KaJen_addictionfri42911Nazzz16shonadesirearoosheeCrazyy_Fangupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashuRihooHawsAR_LOVER-Prithi-AMMY12k_anjali12amruta04JRiasejal719lil_desi_goddeszhasan2sammy4ujanu1610meow23teenorchidEthereal-Pathnidha1983aish_punkanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..divkashfull-Xpress-Krishna_Sourav

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
great part!
kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
nice part.....

wonder what happened between the two that they went from best friends to hating each others guts...Confused

hope the mystery is revealed soon..... continue soon
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

heyyy amazing part yaar...............i am really looking forword to it................plzzzzzzzz update the next part soon and plz pm me

love u
salina

Edited by salinashah - 26 March 2011 at 7:45am
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hey
luvd d part
so AR wer frnds
m even more interested now 2 know d reason behind der present dats so different frm der past
cont sooooper soon
tc
shaaz
anum ghouri Groupbie
anum ghouri
anum ghouri

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
nice :)
jannat4ever Goldie
jannat4ever
jannat4ever

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged