Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 35)

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
nice part.
plz continue soon. i m dyeing to read further
n pm me when u update

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
PART 6 on PAGE 30
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
First of all, I am really sorry for the late update but some personal problems are going in my family.
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part today or tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95iceprincess101RUBA-SIDDIQUIjannat4everammy_ka_ashufri42911Nazzz16unknown.Iqbal Neha1janu1610teenorchidEthereal-Pathanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
PART 6 on PAGE 30
PART 7

'Maybe God granted me this last thing related to Rahul" Muskaan took a painful breath and remembered what happened before her father landed in the hospital.

***FASHBACK***

Rahul and Muskaan were making their way to Delhi by place. During the travel, Muskaan placed her head on his shoulder and said "I am so happy, we are going to talk to dad about us". She excitingly kissed on Rahul's cheek.

"I am also excited, I can't wait to make you mine" he said with a bright smile.

They finally reached their and were greeted by Rishab, who took them in the living room. "Dad, I want to tell you something" Muskaan started with a blush.

"what is it Muskaan" Muskaan's father, Rishab, asked with a smile.

"Dad, I love Rahul and we want to get married" said Muskaan, with her eyes lowered.

"Rahul why are you parents not here with you?" Rishab asked Rahul, hiding his disappointment. He thought he was only a friend of Muskaan.

"uh they died two years ago" he said honesly.

"but that what has it to do with his parents. I love him and the rest doesn't matter" Muskaan stood up for Rahul.

"I can't let you get married to him as I have promised to Armaan's dad that you and Armaan will get married once you are grown up enough, I can't back out from that promise" he said with finality in his tone.

"Uncle please listen to us...." Rahul tried to intervene but only to be stopped by Rishab.

"I don't want to talk on this matter anymore" he said with determition.

"but dad...." Muskaan wasn't ready to agree with him. She wanted to convince him to get her and Rahul married.

"no if and buts" he said angrily, his eyes were red.

"then me and Rahul are going to get married without your wish and blessing" Muskaan said with equally determined tone.

At that time, Rishab put a hand on his heart and his face was looking tensed. "dad" Muskaan rushed to him seeing his state.

They quickly went to hospital. Muskaan's face was drenched with tears. She loved her father a lot and today he was in this condition because of her. If something happened to her dad, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

Rahul was there all the time with her, supporting her. He was feeling as well upset seeing her in this state. He loved her a lot and wanted to marry her but he didn't know what was in store for them. He just prayed for the best.

After hours, Muskaan was told to go to meet Rishab, as he was calling her. Rahul didn't want to leave her alone yet he knew she had to be with her father.

Muskaan looked sadly at Rahul and entered in the ward. Her father was attached with prickles and wires, he was looking really vulnerable. A gulp formed in her throat.

Her father gestured her to come near him, Muskaan went to him and held his hand. "I am sorry daddy, I didn't want to hurt you neither want to but I love Rahul a lot" She said with tears rolling down.

"This is maybe the last thing, i am asking you" he said, taking her hand and placing on his head "swear on me that you will only marry Armaan"

Muskaan closed her eyes in pain, her heart had shattered. She felt completely broken. No matter how much she loved Rahul, still she couldn't let her father die because of her selfishness.

"I will marry Armaan" she said as a whimper came out from her mouth.

Seeing this, she rushed out of the room and hugged Rahul, maybe for the last time. She sobbed uncontrollably and said in between "I am sorry... "

Rahul got worried hearing this, why was she saying sorry "Muskaan, why are you saying sorry? Baby you are making me worried"

"Rahul, I am going to Armaan" she said while weeping.

"Muskaan???" Rahul was left aghast

"Rahul you tell me what should I do, let my father die because of me, I won't be able to live a moment of peace" she said while crying badly.

"Muskaan... Why is this happening to us" he said while crying as well, and hugging her back. He could very understand her dilemma, where choosing one of them was difficult thus he didn't want her to force her.

"Rahul, promise me, you will more on" she said, while holding his hands.

Rahul shook his head while looking away, in purpose to control his tears. "please Rahul" she said feeling really emotional.

"I can't promise, I will try" saying this, he moved out. Feeling helpless and broken.

***FLASHBACK END***

That was how, Muskaan and Rahul were separated. A unfateful day brought them apart. Was their togetherness only for few moments. But that moments left a trace for life on her heart.

Muskaan glanced back in the center of the hall, where Rahul and Ridhima, who still had the mehndi in her hands, was dancing with Rahul.

All sat down after a bit feeling really tired whereas the boys were still in full mood. Even they pulled Armaan in the crowd. Initially, Armaan refused but then eventually joined them, finding no way out.

The next day was going to take place Muskaan and Armaan's wedding. She was sitting in front of the mirror, dressed in dark red bridal dress. The beauty dresser was painting her with various colors and made her hairs in a still way, which were finally covered with her red bridal veil.

She was looking really beautiful but with each moment inching closer to her wedding with Armaan, she felt her soul dying. Her heart was with Rahul and without Rahul there is no life for her.

"Muskaan, May I talk to you in private?" Ridhima asked entering in her room.

Muskaan nodded and signaled the beauticians to leave the room and closed the door. After a while, she came out of the room with a wide smirk. She knew her plan would work.

At that moment, Armaan saw her coming out from Muskaan's room. He wondered what was she upto. Why was there a satisfied grin on her face, as if she had something really big.

Going toward the stage, which was set there, Ridhima went there and took hold of the mike. "ladies and gentleman, a warm welcome to all of you for coming here to share this beautiful moments with my friends"

Armaan frowned hearing this, he didn't know what to expect anymore now he would have to wait to know what she was going in her mind.

"Today, two beautiful friends are going to get married, they are going to get tied in a knot really soon. I want to dedicate this performance to the groom and bride" Ridhima said, with a smile. The whole hall had erupted into claps and whistles. Ridhima and Anjali took their position along Rahul and Atul.
(Guys, it's the song from 'Mohabbatein' Pairon emin bhandhan. I had cut the song a few places)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfL5AGfY7Co&feature=related

Pairon mein bandhan hai,
Payal ne machaya shor.
Pairon mein bandhan hai,
Payal ne machaya shor.
Sab darwaaze karlo band,
Sab darwaaze karlo band,
Dekho Aaye, aaye chor.
Pairon mein bandhan hai.
Tod de saare bandhan tu,
Tod de saare bandhan tu,
Bajne de payal ka shor.
Tod de saare bandhan tu,
Bajne de payal ka shor.
Dil ke sab darwaaze khol,
Dil ke sab darwaaze khol,
Dekho aaye, aaye chor.
Pairon mein bandhan hai.
Muskaan came running down, dressed in a different bridal wear, this one was dark pink with amazing embroidery. Her make up was changed and she looked really beautiful and in peace. She took a pause and looked at Armaan and behind him Rahul.

Armaan was standing in front of her and staring at her. She rushed toward him but passed him and hugged Rahul tightly. Ridhima started dancing with another guy, which made Armaan angry.

Jinhe milna, hai kuch bhi ho.
Aji mil jaate hain,
Dilon ke phool,
To pathjhad mein bhi khil jaate hai.
Zamaana doston, dil ko,
Deewaana kehta hai.
Deewana dil, zamaane ko,
Deewana kehta hai.
Le mein saiyaan, aagayi
Saari duniya chod ke,
Tera bandhan baandh liye,
Saare bandhan tod ke.
Ek duje se jud jayen,
Aa hum dono ud jayen,
Jaise sang patang aur dor.

Pairon mein bandhan hai,
Pairon mein bandhan hai,
Payal ne machaya shor
Sab darwaaze karlo band,
Sab darwaaze karlo band,
Dekho Aaye, aaye chor.
Haan dekho aaye, aaye chor.
Dekho aaye, aaye chor.
Arre dekho aaye, aaye chor
As the song ended, Muskaan hugged him again, not wanting to loose him again  "I love you and I will only marry you"

Listening this, Rahul closed his eyes with happiness and tears rolling down. Finally, they were together again. This was the day, he was waiting for.

"MUSKAAN ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" shouted Rishab, who just came to arrive.

"No dad, apparently, I just came back to reality" Muskaan yelled back at him and her thought went back to what happened in her room.

***FLASHBACK***

"Muskaan, May I talk to you in private?" Ridhima asked entering in her room.

Muskaan nodded and signaled the beauticians to leave the room and closed the door. "Muskaan, I have to tell you something important. After which, the decision would be on you completely" Ridhima started and then shew her some papers.

As Muskaan picked up the papers, she was left dumbstruck "yes you father never had a heart attack, it was all his plan. Maybe, you will not wanting to believe me but to let you know this the reality"

"but would he do this, he is my dad" Muskaan asked in a low tone, still staring at the papers.

"Oh Muskaan, you are too nave. All he cared was about Armaan's property as he knew once you will get married to him then he would somehow transfer the property on your name then his. Do you want to know why? well Rest assured, I have all the answers and proofs" Ridhima said with determination.

Taking a CD out, she put in the DVD player and played a video. "Vivek finally tomorrow Muskaan and Armaan would get married then all the property would be on my name as in my son's name. Finally our dreams would come true, to have Mallik's property, I am completing you dream" he said sitting in Vivek's ward forgetting that he was in a public place. "and then I will tell Muskaan that I am not her father, she is a b**ody orphan" he chuckled with tears, as he felt horrible to see his son in this state.

As the DVD finished, the papers from Muskaan's hands slipped down, she was standing there as a status. Her father, sorry her so-called father was using her. She wasn't even his daughter. All they wanted was Armaan's property.

"We knew the truth of your father from a long time but didn't have any proof. Rahul loves you a lot and he is my cousin, I was just helping him to make you realize the depth of your love for Rahul, which I saw each and every moment. Now the decision depends on you, if you still want to marry Armaan or the guy you love Rahul. If you want to marry Rahul, here is the dress he brought for you, for so much love" Ridhima said, softly placing the neatly packed box on her bed and left.

After a while, Muskaan regained back her senses and she knew what she was going to do. She took the parcel and got ready. She was going to become only Rahul's bride. At this she smiled, forgetting about Rishab.

***FLASHBACK END***

"you don't worry Mr Rishab, you will soon know the truth through the police" Muskaan said with venom in her heart.

"don't forget you are my daughter" Rishab spatted back.

"I am not your daughter, I am an orphan" Muskaan shouted and her voice boomed in the hall. She added "you were just using me to have Armaan's property, I hate you"

Armaan was left shaken, the man he considered as his father was actually after his property. He had believed that man blindly and what he received: betrayal. One more betrayal in his life.

Soon enough the police reached there and said "we are here to arrest Mr Rishab, in the charge to use her daughter, in order to make her married a rich man"

"this is not the truth" Rishab shouted but all in vain.

"then prove it in the court, anyways we have all the proofs" the police said gesturing the constables to arrest him. Rishab, who was shouting and cursing was dragged.

Hey guys,
So Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in March (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

SPECIAL: I wanted to know if someone of you was interested in write poems, pr making siggies or VM that you want me to include in this FF, feel free to do it as I would really love it. All you have to do is to post the work in the FF concerned and PM me :D

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987jaspreet12anum_026rash.guptasree12-Aahana-lifesucks123trendyfriendsanum ghouriniki4lifeGloriosaaswarobi1swahastanya.dsouzakarankideewanixekts_dmgmjhtLu_Armisweety7395ansharaStupidcupid1234aar123diyachilljain92shaaz_91Infinite_Flameiceprincess101yongshinRUBA-SIDDIQUIcuteshilpaakshadksg_farhanjannat4evermeeru_s_armaanscorpio95frnd.of.frndzmischiefprincess14Iqbal Neha1ParneetSkarans_angelRozy77gupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashuCrazyy_Fanvidu87aroosheeblessed4moonlight2630unknown.dhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06fri42911shonadesireKaJen_addictionNazzz16AMMY12-Im-Possible-uma88alaipayutheyAR_LOVER-Prithi-RihooHawsk_anjali12amruta04zhasan2janu1610meow23lil_desi_goddes..kashish..sammy4unidha1983aish_punkNorzteenorchidEthereal-Pathcrazy4KASH_ARdivkashfulljiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatIanoconic.

scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
great part!
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Wow I wAs so not expecting this lol but loved it plz write more soon :)
ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
wowww great part...:)
awwww RM will be together.....hope Rahul doesnt create anything...!!!

Go to top