Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 30)

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Kashish yaar ye mera Armaan nahi hai .It hurts to c him like this ...I mean he is not that bad .I must say some misunderstanding is there ...Even Ridhima is too stubborn rather than bold .
Dunno why but i wanna them in their natural self...

thanks for pm
love
ritu

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
awesummmmmmmmmm
vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
awsome
superb part
thnx 4 d PM
cont soonBig smile

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hey dear
part is awesome
loved it so much
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
take care
GEET
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey kashish..nice parts..sorry for the late comment.

riddhima visited vivek..n his heartbeat increased..uh-oh..why does she want him to wake up and what plan does she have for him?..armaan obv feels bad bcuz he's his bro..

armaan-muskaan wedding was taking place..n rahul-riddhima agreed to help..thats weird. riddhima was decorating when armaan pulled her into the room..okay,something def happened there..n riddhima almost repeated it?..thats weird on her part..

armaan came home with a bimbo to make her jealous!..but she was far from jealous..n rahul felt bad for muskaan..

muskaan totally missed rahul, n the flashback was sweet. They both were in love with each other within a short time..but what went wrong?..

i hope they do unite!

armaan was alone with riddhima..n he pulled her into a room and started kissing her all over..rahul entered there..n almost bashed armaan up..n he still trusted riddhima..thast sweet. Armaan is gonna expose what happened there a few days back too..i doubt rahul will believe it though

thnx 4 d pm
update soon

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
PART 5 on PAGE 26
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :) Stay tuned to know about their past as well as the present ;)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming but I feel that few persons aren't comment, I can understand you must be busy due to studies and stuff but at least  leave a one word comment or press on the like button as it will encourage me to write further :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part today or tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95saniashzadiunknown.fri42911Nazzz16anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fanspvd

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
PART 5 on PAGE 26
PART 6

"Baby, I know you more than anything. your pain pierce my heart and I won't let anyone hurt you till I am alive" Rahul said with a smile and kissed on her forehead.

Turning toward Armaan, Ridhima said with a smirk "Mr Mallik, you are going look awesome on the day of your marriage with this blue mark on your face".

Armaan couldn't let them go, his plan couldn't fail. He had to do something soon.

"You don't know anything about her. Actually let anything, do you actually know what happened few days ago in this room?" Armaan asked with an evil grin.

"If you mean about you asking her to remind her about this room and the following events then for your information I know each and everything. As no matter how big a thing is, we always tell each other and if the mistake is big we let the other decide out punishment and for that I have punished her, didn't I?" he asked looking toward Ridhima.

Ridhima looked at him and blushed "I couldn't get a better punishment than that. In less than two weeks we are getting married"

That was so not what Armaan wanted. He wanted to create a rift between Rahul and Ridhima but he couldn't do that. "Armaan, one more thing, don't you dare ever come closer to Ridhima" with this threat Rahul and Ridhima left his house.

The following day was Armaan and Muskaan's mendhi. Both looked dull as if they were going to be killed.

'I will have to sit like a stupid fellow and get covered with Mendhi' Armaan thought with a disgusted face.

The two person who were going to be married didn't love each other. They liked each other but circumstances were showing them this day, in less then 24 hours they were to be married.

No matter how much they ignored that fact but after marriage everything would probably change. Armaan would have a woman in his house all the time who will have to see the bimbo's. Even if a wife doesn't love her husband it's hard to see him with another girl. They didn't know what was in store for them.

Armaan never wanted to see tears in Muskaan's eyes but he didn't know if he would be able to sustain this. Marrying him would only give her pain. He was nothing like the guy she wanted, he would be never able to love her. He didn't want to destroy her life, he wanted her to marry a man who loved her unconditionally but now nothing was in his hand. He was helpless to one promise he had made.

***FLASHBACK***

Two months ago, Muskaan's dad, Rishab, was rushed into the hospital as he went through a heart attack. Muskaan were not allowed in the operation theater as they had relation with him.

Muskaan was crying really badly, she was in a bad state, she didn't know what she was going to do. She and Rahul had come Delhi to meet Rishab who was staying at Armaan's place to take care of his office, while he was in London.

All the while, Rahul was with her, assuring and confronting her. Seeing her in this state made his heart broken. He loved her so much and this sight made him vulnerable.

Two hours later, the doctor allowed Muskaan to enter as Rishab wanted to talk to them.

As she entered, she saw him with a oxygen mask on his face and he was breathing heavily. He moved the oxygen mask away with the nurse's help. "Muskaan, I don't know if I have some time of my life left or not but I want you to promise me something." he said in a watery tone. Begging her to acknowledged his promise.

"yes dad, I will do whatever you say" she said with her tears flowing down.

"promise me that you will marry Armaan. I will convince him to marry you. This is my heart wish. Not only mine but also Armaan's dad" he said in an emotional tone.

Earth was snatched away from her feet, all colors drained from her face. Her heart broke in million pieces. Her whole body was trembling badly. How could she marry someone else when she only loved Rahul.

Rishab quickly took her hand and placed it on his head "swear in me, you will only marry Armaan"

Muskaan was in a great emotional turnmoil. She didn't want to leave Rahul neither hurt his father who was in this condition. After hearing his last words, she was helpless. She would have to marry Armaan for her father's well being. Maybe, she was overlooking her happiness over her father's happiness.

"I am ready to marry Armaan" in a low and hurt voice she left the ward.

Armaan came back from the next flight and went to the hospital. He listened to Rishab and after he made Armaan swear on him that he would marry Muskaan. Moreover, he got to know it was his own father's wish so Armaan agreed to marry her. Armaan had always considered Rishab as his father and if he and his own father wanted him to be married to Muskaan then he was ready. At that moment, he was helpless. He didn't love Muskaan, he had always liked her as a friend, marrying her was a whole different story.

He would be able to love her, to give her the right place in his heart. He didn't want to do this but he couldn't break the oath he took on Rishab's head. He was helpless.

***FLASHBACK END***

If something were in Armaan's hand, he would have made Muskaan married to Rahul. He was hurt to see Muskaan in pain seeing Rahul everything with Ridhima. He couldn't see it but he couldn't do anything for his friends happiness. Every time that he thought to reunify Rahul and Muskaan, he stopped remembering his promise. He hated himself at that moment. The great ARMAAN MALLIK felt powerless.

During the menhdi Armaan was sitting in one side with all the boys and Muskaan was sitting on the other with the girls. There was a lot of distance in between.

"Come guys, it is one my best friends wedding let's have some entertainment" Rahul said loudly, in an excited tone.

Muskaan looked at him and wondered how could he be so happy after all that they shared. He closed her with pain, tears streaming down. She quickly wiped them and opened her moist eyes. No matter what, she couldn't get used to it.

Soon enough a dholki was brought. Anjali who knew how to use it, started drumming it.

http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/7474/get_lyrics_of_Rola-Pe-Gaya.html

Mehndi ni mehndi
Mehndi ni mehndi
Mehndi ni mehndi
Mehndi ni mehndi

Tere hattan vich phool bann khildi
Mehndi badeyan naseeba naal mildi
Te gaadha rang je chadhya
ho gayi balle balle oye oye oye oye
Mehndi ni mehndi
Mehndi ni mehndi
Mehndi ni mehndi
Mehndi ni mehndi

It was all going the mehndi way but soon the light went off and the loud music started. The whole atmosphere changed with the change of the type of music. Rahul came in the middle looking amazingly handsome.

Hey yo
I m telling you so lets go
Feel it in the tempo
We not care about them
We just super like Nintendo
We gonna buzz it off
Feel the music in you bones
DJ play that tune give me something new
We're gonna party all night long

Biba meri biba jo aayi hai cham se
Biba
Biba meri dhadkan khan khan khanke,
Biba

Don't worry about a thing
Just let the music play
Just feel it in you soul
We are burning up the floor

Ridhima too joined Rahul in the steps and they rocked the floor. All were having loads of fun.

Enna tu sohna hai
Panga to hona hai
Dil ne to khona hai
Bach ke tu reh zara
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Dil se gaya rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Dil se gaya
Rola pe gaya

Making her way to Muskaan, Ridhima took a gulaab jamun and took toward Muskaan's mouth who opened the mouth obediently only to have the whole piece thrusted in her mouth. All laughed and then she put some oil on Muskaan's hair. Rahul pulled Ridhima back on the dancing floor.

Biba tere haathon mein mehndi damke
Biba
Hoye biba teri aankhon mein sapne chamke
Biba

Haan tezz tadaka hai
Bilkul patakha hai
Daala kya daaka hai
Dil pe o jaaniya

O ho ho ho
Aankhein yun seke hai
Daane yun phenek hai
Chup chup ke dekhe hai
Keh de khul ke zara
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Dil se gaya
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Sab se keh gaya
Rola pe gaya

Tere nakhre mainu luteya vee
Tere nakhre ne maar suteya vee
Tere nakhre mainu luteya vee
Tere nakhre ne maar suteya vee

L I V E lively
S T O P no stopping me
L I V E lively
S T O P no stopping me
L I V E lively
S T O P no stopping me
L I V E lively

Pao ji shaguna
Baabul tera mehlaan de rangle biba
Bue vicho sapne hain langne biba
Mehndi kehndi mehndi kehndi

Dekhe teri aankhon se nazaare, biba
Ho chamke hain kal ab saare, biba
mehndi kehndi mehndi kehndi
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Dil se gaya
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Rola pe gaya
Sab se keh gaya
Rola pe gaya

You got to do, what you do
To get you much higher
Don't do what you do and grab that light of fire now
Do what you do to get you much higher
Don't do what you do and grab that light of fire go
Don't do don't do come on, biba

Ridhima and Rahul did their steps in perfection and in a lovely way. At the end, Rahul left her off the floor and twirled her around. It felt like they were really happy.

The mendhi designers came, Ridhima took them with her to Muskaan. Meanwhile, the boys, including Rahul and Atul, and few girls kept on putting life in the party.

A designer sat with Muskaan and the other with Ridhima. Muskaan had her hand stretched still lost in Rahul's dance. The designers asked "what name should I write"

"Rahul" Ridhima said with a smile and turned her eyes to Rahul, who was enjoying to the fullest.

"Armaan" Muskaan replied as she came out from her trance only to be busy seeing Rahul again.

After the menhdhi was done, Ridhima looked at her hands and yelled "what the hell is this? I said Rahul and not Armaan"

Hearing her voice, all looked toward her. Rahul rushed to her and asked "what happened baby?"

"look at my hands" Ridhima fumed to the fullest.

Rahul saw a heart with Armaan written in it "it's ok baby as I know in your heart only my name is written" he kissed on her cheek and added romantically "apart that it is our 'Armaan' to get married soon"

Hearing this, Ridhima blushed and let the matter go. In the other side, hearing this, Muskaan looked at her hands, they were adorned with Rahul's name.

how much she wanted his name to be imprinted on her hand on this day. It was imprinted but by a mistake. "excuse me, you wrote the wrong name, it's Armaan" Muskaan said in a low yet hurt voice. She didn't want this name to be removed but that was her faith.

"oh I am sorry" the designer said and took a tissu. As the tissu came in touch with Muskaan's hand, she closed her eyes as she wouldn't be able to see it.

"it's done but..." the designed said with an afraid look that she would blast on her.

Muskaan opened her eyes and looked at her hand, where Rahul's name was previously designed. Shockingly, in a short spam of time, the color became really dark. She smiled looking at it and wished she was going to be married to Rahul but all that was a dream. Her smile vanished away.

"It's ok, what is done is done" she said with a smile, still gazing at Rahul's name lovingly.

Armaan was sitting on the opposite site and glaring at Ridhima. He was hating her. How could she behave so light, like nothing happened. How could she and Rahul dance so closely and get so closer to each other. He hated that sight. He wanted to something but what he didn't know.

"Muskaan this designer see they had messed up our menhdi because of the name. Can't do their work properly" Ridhima said while shaking her head yet with a smile because of Rahul, he always knew how to make her feel calm.

"I know" Muskaan said a mick voice and said in her heart 'Maybe God granted me this last thing related to Rahul" she took a painful breath and remembered what happened before her father landed in the hospital.

***FASHBACK***

Rahul and Muskaan were making their way to Delhi by place. During the travel, Muskaan placed her head on his shoulder and said "I am so happy, we are going to talk to dad about us". She excitingly kissed on Rahul's cheek.

"I am also excited, I can't wait to make you mine" he said with a bright smile.

They finally reached their and were greeted by Rishab, who took them in the living room. "Dad, I want to tell you something" Muskaan started with a blush.

"what is it Muskaan" her father asked with a smile.

"Dad, I love Rahul and we want to get married" said Muskaan, with her eyes lowered.

Hey guys,
So Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in February and March (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987rash.guptaanum_026sree12-Aahana-lifesucks123trendyfriendsgudiyanrani143swarobi1swahasarddimaLu_Armiaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234sweety7395ansharaAzmiishaaz_91anushkajainprincess14RUBA-SIDDIQUIcuteshilpaiceprincess101Infinite_Flamefrnd.of.frndzAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikadisco_divacutie_mahimaprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetunknown.moonlight2630aroosheevidu87Crazyy_FanKaJen_addictionmaanujaanuJenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashufri42911Nazzz16RihooHaws-Im-Possible-rupzloveuAMMY12AR_LOVER-Prithi-janu1610meow23zhasan2lil_desi_goddessammy4uamruta04nidha1983aish_punkKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_mNorzteenorchidEthereal-Pathswetha10anumeha_rajatdivkashfullspvd

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
awesum update

Go to top