Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 22)

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
amazing part

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
PART 3 on PAGE 17
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_urshIqbal Neha1cutiepreetmoonlight2630fri42911Nazzz16unknown.janu1610k_anjali12KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Will Be Waiting For Ur Update Fazi ... Pleasee Please Update Soon Smile
arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
will be waiting for an update.....
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
PART 3 on PAGE 17
PART 4

"I will tell you what I can I dare to do" he said covering his lips with her. She stood there motionless for a second and Armaan smirked which didn't last long.

Controlling herself, Ridhima pushed him away and said pointing a finger at him "don't you dare ever touch me" with this threat, she left the fire escape.

It didn't bother Armaan at all as he was going to give her a slow torture. He was going to make her life hell. He would destroy her in a way that if she was able to see her face in the mirror, she wouldn't be able to face herself. She would feel disgusting of her own identity.

In the other side, Ridhima left the fire escape with a smirk on her face 'Armaan you are making all this very easy for me but one thing don't ever think that I will let you go that easily for what you have done' she thought in her mind. No doubt, her body was full with rage and she wanted to break his head but that wasn't a wise idea as for then. He had done suffer more, much much more.

Rahul saw Ridhima in the corridor and by her smirk he knew she was upto something. He went to her and hold her by waist. "so what are you upto?" he whispered in her ear so no one hear this.

"Nothing Rahul, just was day dreaming of our engagement" she said loud enough for another 'special' person to hear it.

Hearing this, Rahul understood she didn't want to tell it so he played along "don't worry there are really few days before our engagement" he kissed on her cheek really lightly.

Armaan, who also had left the fire escape, saw that scene and his blood was really boiling. He felt like punching Rahul till death.

After some time, Ridhima and Rahul were sitting in the canteen talking about something. "Rahul, I want to know where Vivek is?" Ridhima asked him. She wanted to know where Vivek was as she didn't like to waste time.

"In this very hospital" he told her everything.

With this piece of news she was delighted, she wouldn't have to go at another place to see him. "I have to see him" she announced and stood up.

"Ridhima wait I'll come with you" he said, holding her hand.

"I want to go there alone, I will join you in a while" she said with a determination in her voice.

Rahul nodded and prayed for everything to turn out good. Ridhima made her way to Vivek's room. As she entered, she gave a nasty glare to Vivek who was laying on the bed in a coma state.

"so how are you Vivek?" she said in calm yet cold tone.

As Vivek felt Ridhima near him, his heartbeat rose, which was only if the patient loved someone or was afraid of. What case was in there only both of them knew.

Ridhima giggled seeing his heartbeat rhythm "Vivek... Vivek, I hope you get well soon as something is waiting up for you" she said in an evil tone. She wanted badly to see Vivek back in conscience as she had stored something from him.

At that very time, Armaan entered and looked at Ridhima angrily "how dare you come here?" his voice was full of hatred.

Listening to Armaan, she again chuckled and said in a challenging tone "the same way you dared something sometime ago. Anyways do I need your permission to attend a patient" she ended in a causal tone.

"He is my patient not yours" he said spitting fire.

"then he will be my patient now" she said with a wide, evil grin.

"don't you try doing that" he said in a dangerous, threatening, tone.

"Mallik I am not the same Ridhima anymore so I won't just try but also succeed in it" she said with a wink.

Armaan's hand formed in a fist but he couldn't do anything majorly because it was a hospital otherwise who knew what might have he done.

"don't think Armaan that you can harm me as the consequences would be grave. You know for my security reason, I have lodged a complain that if anything happens to me then Mr Armaan Mallik is the culpable" she said with a smirk, for sure she wasn't doing anything without a plan. She had already planned and organized.

Only Armaan knew how badly he wanted to hit her but now he knew he couldn't at least harm her physically as no doubt consequences for him would be bad.

"This still doesn't mean I would let you go easily" Armaan said with an angry tone.

"the feeling is same or more intense from my side. Neither I am letting you go easily nor Vivek" she said in equally angry tone.

As they heard they beep beep, they looked at the heartbeat line, it was going high. "Vivek bhai are you alright?" he was really worried still happy to receive a positive signal, he was reacting.

"how can you expect him to be alright with me around him" Ridhima said with a chuckle and left the room.

Armaan was in really frustrated condition but now he would have to control his anger. He was going to what he had planned no matter what but he wouldn't hit her.

Few days had passed, Ridhima and Rahul got engaged in a simple manner just the way Ridhima liked. Both of them looked really happy.

Ridhima along Armaan were in charge now for Vivek. Because she was gynecologist yet she had a lot of knowledge for this case. She wanted Vivek to recover as soon as possible.

With this news, Armaan was really enraged but he couldn't do anything as Dr Shashank's word was the last word. No matter how much rich Armaan was still money wasn't a solution here.

Rahul and Ridhima always hunger together, didn't caring who are seeing them. Yet seeing them like this, Muskaan was crumbling down day by day. She couldn't see them like this.

Three weeks had gone away like this, a lot happened in that period. Armaan didn't back away about kissing or touching Ridhima but she always replied back. She was actually waiting for the right moment to take an action.

Muskaan and Armaan's wedding was to be the next week, the preparations were going in full swing. Ridhima and Rahul volunteered to help them in the decoration and stuff much to Muskaan and Armaan's shock. Yet they had learned to digest that kind of the behavior from them.

The menhdi was to take in Armaan's house, it was big enough to have all the important people. Ridhima was doing the preparations when Armaan dragged her in a room, the room which was locked early, making sure no one was around.

As they reached their, he locked the door. "do you remember this room, Miss Ridhima?"

"oh of course, this room has to be decorated as well. Don't worry Muskaan will be amazed with the decorations after all her life is going to start in this room" she said with sarcasm.

Armaan didn't wait to hear that answer from her, he was really irritated. The expression he wanted to see her face where not visible.

"how about I demonstrate something to make you remember this room" he said composing himself.

"what about I do something to make this room even more rememberable for you" she said with a wink and pushed him on the bed. Taking her shirt out and exposing her half naked top, she bounced on him and kissed him in lips, his chest.

Armaan's breath quickened, he didn't expected this, this was so unexpected. Even before he knew his shirt as taken away and then his pant. He wanted to stop her but he couldn't come up; It was a like a force was stopping him.

Finally giving up his heart and brain's arguments, he let loose his body and closed his eyes, completely lost in that moment.

"How is it Mallik?" she asked while kissing his earlobe.

"Ridhima" he breath was sharp, he couldn't come to talk.

If he had been in his sense then he would have been the one in the control but he was no longer in his control.

"I can understand my kisses are more affecting you than what your kisses couldn't come up to do" she said while giggling and biting on his chest.

He groaned and tried to struggled out but she was having a hard grip on his hands. "have a nice day Mallik" saying this, she left the room quickly.

Armaan was laying there and he felt disgusted and angry on himself that how he let her do that to him. He pulled his hair tightly to take out the frustration, he was mad at himself. "I have to do something soon" he smirked as an idea stuck him.

The next day, Armaan brought a bimbo in his house and wad leading her in his other room. He knew Ridhima was at his place with Rahul doing the decoration. As soon as he entered, he was left angry.

Ridhima's feet slipped and Rahul hurried toward her, holding her on time. "do work carefully. If something happens to you then what am I going to do" he said while hugging her.

"I am fine baby" Ridhima said squeezing his back.

Armaan, standing a bit away from them wanted to do something really bad. He vented to take out his anger and now it seemed a bad idea to be with that bimbo as she would only complain in the morning that he was rough.

Apart that, he smirked seeing them, wondering if Rahul knew about her past, about what they had done yesterday. No doubt, he would receive a shock.

Not only Muskaan, Rahul's ex-girlfriend was to be married to Armaan but also Rahul's fiance, Ridhima had done a wild action the night before. 'What a bad luck does Rahul have' he laughed in his heart.

"come sweetheart, let's go" Armaan said, his hand around that fake looking bimbo, loud enough to catch Ridhima and Rahul's attention.

"uh Armaan, aren't you supposed to be married to Muskaan"Rahul said with a frown, even though he knew about this but still he couldn't bear this sight. Maybe not because of Muskaan but for someone else.

"Oh come on Rahul, Muskaan has no problem beside that I am still not married" Armaan said with a wink.

"Rahul, don't you think that is exciting. Not that I am going to allow near another girl but making love before marriage" Ridhima said with an excited grin.

"Ridhima, shouldn't we wait till marriage. I want to make our first rememberable" He said while hugging her and pecking on her forehead.

Armaan and that bimbo went into Armaan's room. Armaan in a great fury seeing and hearing them. He didn't know why but he couldn't come up to think another man touching her.

"Armaan baby let's do something interesting" that girl said seductively.

Hearing this Armaan smirked and made se* to her. He was being really dominating that the girl was in a great pain yet enjoying it. "you are just amazing baby" she said with a shallow breath.

After two hours, Armaan and that girl came out from the room. Laughing shamelessly but to his bad luck Rahul and Ridhima had already left. All that he was doing specially to show Ridhima but she was no longer there. He said the girl by and slept in his room.

In less then five days, his wedding function would start. He didn't want to get married still he would have to for Muskaan.

In the meanwhile, Ridhima was thinking on another note. If this plan didn't work then she would have to take an extreme step.

Hey guys,
I am sorry for updating late but I was busy, I hope you will understand me :). So Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in February (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D). And one more thing, a Very Happy Valentine's Day Hug
http://www.handingchao.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/happyvalentinesday.png
Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 13 February 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987jaspreet12rash.guptaanum_026sree12lifesucks123trendyfriendsgudiyanrani143fariah12swahasekts_dmgmjhtansharaaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234AR_FANLu_Armisweety7395anushkajainmeeru_s_armaanjain92princess14cuteshilpaakshadkajenlover4everInfinite_Flamefrnd.of.frndzAmoon.88scorpio95sweety_urshcutiepreetprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGIqbal Neha1MysticalRealmblessed4Crazyy_Fanaroosheeunknown.moonlight2630shonadesirefri42911Nazzz16maanujaanu-wild-ammy_ka_ashuRihooHaws-Im-Possible--Prithi-sammy4uk_anjali12amruta04janu1610arshluver_15ARKJ_4EVERteenorchidEthereal-PathnyxxKaSh-Maneet-Fanaish_punkNorzdivkashfullanumeha_rajatjiyaa_mfelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_Sourav

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
nyc update
but y is Rahul hurting Muskaan
like dis
v can understand Ridzi n Armaan dey have a weird past but Muskaan still luves Rahul as far as i have read in yr story line

plzzz update soon
prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
nice part
sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
great update yaar
loved it