Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey kashish..nice parts..sorry for the late comment.

riddhima visited vivek..n his heartbeat increased..uh-oh..why does she want him to wake up and what plan does she have for him?..armaan obv feels bad bcuz he's his bro..

armaan-muskaan wedding was taking place..n rahul-riddhima agreed to help..thats weird. riddhima was decorating when armaan pulled her into the room..okay,something def happened there..n riddhima almost repeated it?..thats weird on her part..

armaan came home with a bimbo to make her jealous!..but she was far from jealous..n rahul felt bad for muskaan..

muskaan totally missed rahul, n the flashback was sweet. They both were in love with each other within a short time..but what went wrong?..

i hope they do unite!

armaan was alone with riddhima..n he pulled her into a room and started kissing her all over..rahul entered there..n almost bashed armaan up..n he still trusted riddhima..thast sweet. Armaan is gonna expose what happened there a few days back too..i doubt rahul will believe it though

thnx 4 d pm
update soon

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PART 5 on PAGE 26
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :) Stay tuned to know about their past as well as the present ;)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming but I feel that few persons aren't comment, I can understand you must be busy due to studies and stuff but at least  leave a one word comment or press on the like button as it will encourage me to write further :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part today or tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
wow part was amazingg

gosh im on the edge of my seat dying to know whats next!
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely part plz write more soon :D
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update yaar
loved it
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
awesome part yaar
hope so RM unite........
update soon.............................

Edited by KSG-ROOP - 13 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awsum update...

hope armaan d something to unite RM..........

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
poor muski
loved da mendhi scene
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm