Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 17)

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
nice update... very curious to knw abt their pasts.. continue soon

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
kashish nice part but too much is hidden in it.
dunno why but there is a past of every one.Abhi has died nd vivek is in coma because of Ridhima !!!!!
How on earth she is responsible for these miseries .
Rahul is teamed up with her nd left Muskaan why???
Armaan is womanizer but still has have feeling for her!!!!!!!!
yaar too much confusion...Confused
Any way all the best for your exams.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu
nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

superb

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
hey kashish..nice update..

armaan is plotting against riddhima..n he wants to destory her..what did she do to abhi n vicky?..

riddhima wanted to sleep..n she was furious with the sun..but rahul solved that prob for her..sweet!

rahul told muskaan that ridz didn't sleep all night..n muskaan took it in the other sense..but why did rahul not correct her?..does he know that she likes him?.

riddhima made pizza..n everyone came home for lunch..armaan didn't compliment her..n rahul flirted with her..lol..

muskaan was really hurt on seeing them like that..n seeing the note made her more sad..aww, i feel really bad for her.

thnx 4 d pm
update soon

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
PART 2 on PAGE 13
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the intro of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95jannat4everAzmiifri42911Nazzz16maanujaanushonadesireIqbal Neha1cutiepreetunknown.vidu87janu1610KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatXiahtic-5sweetdesire

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
PART 2 on PAGE 13

PART 3

"Oh sh*t, I forgot the water, wait guys, I'll bring it right now" said Ridhima as she noticed water wasn't placed on the table.

"Ridhima you eat, I'll bring it" said Muskaan and Ridhima smiled in response.

Muskaan went in the kitchen and as she was going to open the fridge when her eyes fell on the note. All the words written by Rahul pierced her heart. She was actually crying, she wiped her tears and quickly took the bottle of water then she made her way in the dinning hall.

'how am I going to live without you Rahul' Muskaan thought in her heart. No matter how much she denied with her words but she still loved him a lot. At sometime he too loved her a lot but an event had changed both of their lives.

"Thank you" Ridhima said, taking the jug and serving it to Rahul. Every single actions made by Ridhima and Rahul toward each other left Armaan more angry and Muskaan more sad. Maybe that was their future.

"so when are you guys getting engaged?" Atul asked, looking at Rahul and Ridhima.

"Next week, on Saturday" Rahul told them all the information with a hint of excitement.

"by the way Muskaan, I heard you and Armaan are engaged so when are you guys getting married?" Ridhima asked, while eating the pizza herself.

This question left Armaan baffled, she was asking their marriage date for sure he was shocked. Apart that both felt uneasy thinking about their marriage as they didn't love each other. Nonetheless, Armaan replied "In a month"

Next moment Ridhima was lost in her thoughts 'one month would be enough for me'. Seeing her lost, Armaan thought that it was effecting her. Little did he know what she had planned.

Soon enough, Ridhima came out from her thoughts with a smirk on her face, she was really determined on her decision.

"Congratulations that's a really pleasant news. So after a month only me and Rahul will be not married completely'' she said with a smile yet with a pout looking toward Rahul.

"Don't worry, we will get married soon" he said, giving a kiss on her cheek which made her blush.

Atul and Anjali whistled at this "tLove is in the air" said Anjali, with a wink.

"what about you guys, a couple already married still so much in love" Rahul teased them back.

Among them, Armaan and Muskaan had a plastered smile on their face. They were hating every single moment there. Their heart was set ablaze seeing Ridhima and Rahul so close, kissing each other's cheek and what not.

"you know we have even decided how much baby we are going to have and what their name would be" Rahul said with his voice full of excitement.

This very sentence remembered Muskaan an incident of past.

Both Rahul and Muskaan were cuddled up on the couch and their hands were entangled "So how many baby do you want?" Rahul asked Muskaan, looking intently at her face.

"2" Muskaan replied, with a blush and hide her face in his chest.

Rahul chuckled seeing her and then asked "what about their names?"

"if we have two boys then Arjun and Rohan, if we have two girl then Ania and Sarina and if we have one son and a daughter then you can choose one of each, ok?" she said looking at his face, with red color still visible on her cheek.

"ok done, love" he agreed while taking her in a passionate kiss.

As she came out from her trail of thought, she realized a tear on the edge of coming out, she controlled herself and stopped the tear. No doubt, she could stop her tears but she couldn't stop her heart from crying.

"So what names how you decided?" Atul asked curiously.

"Well we concluded to have a boy and a girl. Boy's name will be Rehan and the girl Arzoo" Ridhima concluded with a dreamy look as if she was lost in an imaginary world.

As she came out from her dream world as she heard Rahul saying "I think we should get married soon to complete this dream of us. Me you and our two babies". He said hugged her with smile.

Hearing this, Ridhima blushed and said "why not soon-to-be hubby". She kissed on his cheek.

This was the height of Armaan and Muskaan patience "uh I think we should leave" Armaan said, controlling his anger.

"Yeah I agree, we have to be back at our duties" Anjali seconded. All the four of the guests left the house.

"you have half day off right?" Ridhima asked, cleaning the table.

"yeah" he said while rolling his finger in circle in both side of his temples.

"do you want a head massage?" she asked, noticing his headache and she knew what caused it.

"I would love it" he said while looking at her.

She went to take the oil bottle and sat on the couch while he sat on the floor. Ridhima massage his head softly "Rahul, what are you going next if you get like this every time we do something in front of Muskaan" she asked him.

"Ridhima I am trying to get used to it. This headache will also pass away" he said while closing his eyes.

Ridhima nodded understandingly, she too was used to it and soon he too will be used to it. Wasn't it world's rule to bear pain in love.

"You know what, love is the most beautiful thing if you have your companion and his trust with you but it's also the most worst thing if you are alone to bear the pain" Ridhima said, in a whisper tone.

"I know Ridhima and I know my pain is nothing" he said in a honest tone. He had known people hurt in worst way possible that he couldn't even come to imagine. One of them was so close to him.

"anyways, let it aside, it's completely useless to talk about love" Ridhima said in a non interested tone.

"You are right. We will try to keep each other happy no matter what" Rahul replied with a smile, his headache was gone.

"That's like my Rahul" she said while pulling his cheeks.

"do you know that actually hurts" he said while rubbing his cheeks.

"but what can I do if your cheeks are so soft" she replied a wink.

He shook his head with a smile. "tell me something about your friends" Ridhima said, as Rahul sat next to her.

"ok..., hmm Atul, he is the cutest person on the earth, he is a brother to me. How and when you get close to him you don't know and he loves Anjali a lot. Anjali, well she is a bit stubborn but has a golden heart and loves Atul also a lot. Muskaan, she is a complete jungli billi, always ready to fight still sweet. Finally Armaan, who is not a friend of mine but still, he is the biggest Casanova, playboy of the world and he doesn't have any shame to admit it to Muskaan, as I myself heard them. Armaan and Muskaan doesn't love each other still behave to love each other in front of others" he said, confident about all the things he know about them.

"how do you know that about Armaan and Muskaan?" she asked with a frown, knowing the answer very well.

"you just need to see in Muskaan's eyes and concerning Armaan he can't love anyone" he said in a casual tone the last part.

All the while, Ridhima's expressions were blank, she had learned to control her emotions and she was happy on her success. Five years were enough for her to be like that.

In the other hand, someone was enraged, so much that he was kicking none stop the boxing bag without any gloves. That was none other than an angry Armaan. His face and body was covered with sweat, his hands were numb with all the kicks.

"How could Ridhima behave like this with someone else, how could she?" that was going around his mind and his kick were becoming more harder than the previous.

After an hour of torture he stopped and gazed at his hands, it were bleeding. That blood reminded him loads of incidents, some so painful that his bleeding felt nothing in front of them.

That day he was so angry that he wanted to forget everything still that pain wasn't enough to wash away his inner pain. He called one of the woman, Alina, he recently met and who looked impatient to be in bed with him that they spend the first date in the bed itself.

Before she reached, he bandaged his hands and soon enough she reached there. She bounced on him. The next morning, she woke up with difficulty and said in an annoyed voice "I can't even walk"

"what about another round" he said, with a devilish smirk.

"I am tired, what about tonight" she suggested although she was sour from the nights happening but she couldn't let this chance go.

"of course sweetheart, so see you tonight" he roughly kissed on her lips and went to take a shower.

No doubt, he had been rough the whole night, as he wanted to take all his pain, but that was how Alina loved her man to be. Rough yet sweet.

Armaan stood under the cold water, the knuckles of his hands still red with all the bleeding it bore last night. No matter what he did he wasn't able to calm down his mind. His hatred for Ridhima was rising with each passing second, he just wanted to see her in tears. So much in pain to even stand up on her feet ever again.

Coming out from the washroom, he put his clothes on but his anger was still on it's peak. It had become unbearable for him, he messed up all his room. Everything was displaced.

Giving a last look at his doings, he left his house to go at Sanjeevani. He wanted to see her, to hurt her and he could wait anymore.

Ridhima joined the hospital, knowing very well what she had to do. She checked all her patients and when she was passing by the corridor a hand pulled her in the fire escape.

As she looked at the person, her eyes turned cold and red with anger. "how dare you Mr Mallik?" she asked spitting venom.

"I'll tell you what I can I dare to do" he said covering his lips with her. She stood there motionless for a second and Armaan smirked which didn't last long.

Controlling herself, Ridhima pushed him away and said pointing a finger at him "don't you dare ever touch me" with this threat, she left the fire escape.

It didn't bother Armaan at all as he was going to give her a slow torture. He was going to make her life hell. He would destroy her in a way that if she was able to see her face in the mirror, she wouldn't be able to face herself. She would feel disgusting of her own identity.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I had asked a question with last update concerning the name, I got more response for 'Twist Of Fate' so I am keeping it the way it was. I hope no one will have a problem with it. :)

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in February (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.
And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 04 February 2011 at 8:57am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12rash.guptaanum_026lifesucks123gudiyanrani143trendyfriendssasyaSoniTrueLuvswarobi1swahasekts_dmgmjhtaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234sweety7395ansharaLu_ArmiAzmiiprincess14cuteshilpayongshinakshadksg_farhanmeeru_s_armaanAmoon.88scorpio95mischiefcutiepreetIqbal Neha1MysticalRealmvidu87maanujaanu-wild-Crazyy_Fanmoonlight2630cutie_mahimablessed4unknown.prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGfri42911shonadesireNazzz16uma88k_anjali12amruta04AR_LOVER-Prithi-RihooHawsjanu1610arshluver_15taibaaasammy4uaish_punkteenorchidEthereal-Pathswetha10Norzjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fannyxxanumeha_rajatfelicitysmoak.Xiahtic-5spvd

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Res
scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
great part!

Go to top