Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 142)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Joined: 19 April 2006
Posts: 15055

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_mukherjee

Hey..I like your FF very much..and I've commented in the last update as I started reading this ff from that time only.. So plz accept my request..


Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments.
I may even add u in this PM list but you will receive PMs only once in a while as I have created a new account for PMs. The buddy list is in process in a day or two the list will be done and I will definitely add u but in case I forget to PM you don't hesitate to contact me )
I will add u in this account as well :)

Luv u <333
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkerThanNight

-Jhalli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jhalli-
-Jhalli-

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 10419

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Originally posted by Riarai2346

hey kashish
totaly agree to you
thank you soo much that you add me to your buddy list
so you are soon gona start new thread
congarts in advance
 lov maria


Hey Maria,
U r most than welcome :)
Yeah I was expecting to only if I reach almost 150 Pages but nowadays only the opposite happens of what I hope Confused lolz
Thanks a lot dear :)

Luv u too<333
Kashish




oh buddy dont mind
mai ho naROFL
kidding...
you will surly reach 150 page soon
so dont mind my babyyy
lov
maria

-Jhalli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jhalli-
-Jhalli-

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 10419

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Originally posted by Riarai2346

kashish you are lucky mann
you see such a nice place
well my summer vacs going bored
buddy you were very lucky


Lolz you know to tell u the truth, it was a show piece that I saw in the museum but doesn't it look real???
Yaar even mine, like I have two months of holidays but just two days of outings :( but I really enjoyed them, specially the museum one :) Have a look at the photo below :D



Luv u<333
Kashish





buddy still you hav 2 days of enjoyment
see me not even oone day
in pak its heel hot here
well meuseum is beutiful ha
lov
maria

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Joined: 19 April 2006
Posts: 15055

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riarai2346

Originally posted by kashishk

Originally posted by Riarai2346

hey kashish
totaly agree to you
thank you soo much that you add me to your buddy list
so you are soon gona start new thread
congarts in advance
 lov maria


Hey Maria,
U r most than welcome :)
Yeah I was expecting to only if I reach almost 150 Pages but nowadays only the opposite happens of what I hope Confused lolz
Thanks a lot dear :)

Luv u too<333
Kashish




oh buddy dont mind
mai ho naROFL
kidding...
you will surly reach 150 page soon
so dont mind my babyyy
lov
maria



Yaar I was just like, other reader's FF, after updating a part they update the part 50 pages later. Do they get that much reply and if yes why don't I get them even the half if it. I can expect this na at least? :( actually I never minded this as I enjoyed but lately I am really feeling down and so I can't help but notice this a lot. Don't know what is it with me Ouch maybe because nowadays AR fan are vanishing away... :(
I also hope the same yaar :)

Luv u too<333
Kashish
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 18471

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey yaar.. pls ammy ko itna torture mat karwao yaar.. its very painfull u c
-Jhalli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jhalli-
-Jhalli-

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 10419

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
hey kashish
now me too a writer
i too felt bad when the writers whomm f i read not even press like button
it felt realy bad
but leav it
dont mind
ri8 for those who lov you
lov buddy
maria
DarkerThanNight Goldie
DarkerThanNight
DarkerThanNight

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 1227

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Originally posted by riya_mukherjee

Hey..I like your FF very much..and I've commented in the last update as I started reading this ff from that time only.. So plz accept my request..


Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments.
I may even add u in this PM list but you will receive PMs only once in a while as I have created a new account for PMs. The buddy list is in process in a day or two the list will be done and I will definitely add u but in case I forget to PM you don't hesitate to contact me )
I will add u in this account as well :)

Luv u <333
Kashish
Thank you sooo much.. I've sent you buddy request to that account..

Edited by riya_mukherjee - 26 July 2011 at 12:51pm
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Joined: 19 April 2006
Posts: 15055

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riarai2346

Originally posted by kashishk

Originally posted by Riarai2346

kashish you are lucky mann
you see such a nice place
well my summer vacs going bored
buddy you were very lucky


Lolz you know to tell u the truth, it was a show piece that I saw in the museum but doesn't it look real???
Yaar even mine, like I have two months of holidays but just two days of outings :( but I really enjoyed them, specially the museum one :) Have a look at the photo below :D



Luv u<333
Kashish





buddy still you hav 2 days of enjoyment
see me not even oone day
in pak its heel hot here
well meuseum is beutiful ha
lov
maria



Han woh to hai, actually we went with the intention to go on the top of Eiffel tower but it was so crowded neechey se hi pic leli and then we thought to wonder around on the famous places and that when found this museum. But the museum was awesome, you know here and there they were big round couches and my sis was sitting on them like a queen and posing for pics :p haha
Wait, I will show you the Eiffel tower pic as well, it is one of my Fav pic :) and with the promo I will update some other fab pics :)


Luv u<333
Kashish

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Betrayed by fate~ pt 12 uptd 27/04

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: hinz   Replies: 454   Views: 35725

hinz 454 35725 10 November 2011 at 11:17am by hinz
Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: malluangel   Replies: 309   Views: 56889

malluangel 309 56889 14 October 2011 at 8:31am by sweetie_angel
Fate's Cruel Game [AR ff] ~ *Part 13*page 95(10/9)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: lilangel_soumya   Replies: 775   Views: 55194

lilangel_soumya 775 55194 10 March 2011 at 7:33pm by -Prithi-
Just Married#2 UPDATED:PG14~Riddhima's fate

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: IsabellaCullen   Replies: 167   Views: 28011

IsabellaCullen 167 28011 10 September 2010 at 9:11am by Riddss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index