Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 134)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
PART 22 on PAGE 126 + Promo on PAGE 131

PART 23

"Rehu baby what happened to you?" as Aruhi to him.

"have you see her Aruhi Maami, she was looking so pale when she ran away" he looked scared that something had happened to her.

"she is fine baby. Your mother is with her, you trust your mom right?" she asked while hugging him.

Rehan looked at her and nodded. It wasn't even a question to ask. He loved and respect his mother a lot so he had full faith on her.

Will Muskaan accept being pregnant at this stage? What is the past of Armaan and Ridhima?  Will Armaan ever receive his family's love?

Meanwhile, Armaan saw their beautiful bonding and wished he could be part of it. He would sure had been a part for it, if he hadn't done the biggest mistake of his life.

He still remembered, one of their moments before their unfaithful marriage. When they were together planning their future.

***FLASHBACK***

Armaan and Ridhima were cuddled up together in their fire scape, "Armaan, just three days and we will be married, it feels like a beautiful dream"

"I will make this beautiful dream a beautiful reality" he said pecking on her hairs.  "ok, tell me how many kids do you want?" he asked while nuzzling in her hairs.

Ridhima blushed deeply hearing this, they were not even married and they were already planning how many kids do they want. "My soon to be bride is blushing" he said pecking on his cheek teasingly.

"Armaan" she said shyly, while hitting him then hugged him.

"seriously Ridhima, how many kids" Armaan asked playing with her fingers lovingly.

"I want two kids" Ridhima said as her face turned into crimson color.

"but I want four please" he said like a baby

"no Armaan, two are more than enough" she said while resting her head on his chest. "I will have to suffer through pain not you" she said with a frown.

"Ok then two are fine" he said with a dull face, for sure he wasn't happy, he was upset.

"ok let's make it in between. Three kids" she said, while forwarding his hand. All she wanted was to cheer him up.

"ok done, if God wish, we will ave three kids" he said with a big smile, placing his hand on her hand. "I love you sweetheart" he said while closing his eyes.

"I love you too Armaan" she said while pecking on his lips.

***FLASHBACK END***

Armaan left a painful sigh. How he painted their beautiful future. How he gave her hope. At that time, she only depended on him. He was her life and he destroyed it without any second thought while doing that.

How he loved her as blushed, how he loved her as she smiled, how he loved her as she looked at him. He loved her a lot. Not from a day, a month or a year but from the time, he saw her the first time.

On the other side, Muskaan slowly came back to conscience. She still felt dizzy and weakness in her body. She was tired of vomiting.

"Muskaan congratulations, you are pregnant" Ridhima said with a smile and hugged Muskaan happily.

Hearing this, Muskaan felt shocked. All sense left her. She felt world turning around her. She didn't know how to behave.

"Muskaan, Muskaan" Ridhima called her but to no avail so she looked at Rahul worriedly, who was looking equally worried.

Rahul was feeling really afraid, he was really worried. He couldn't come to even think what would be her decision. He sighed with his closed eyes and opened his eyes. No matter what, he would always support her.

"Muskaan" Ridhima shook Muskaan slowly, Muskaan came back to her sense.

"I am pregnant, but we never planned, I am not ready" she said, the next second her tears came out.

Rahul felt his heart shattering. "Muskaan, feel this" Ridhima said while placing Muskaan's hand on her stomach.

"what are you feeling?" Ridhima asked softly.

"I don't know" Muskaan asked confusedly.

"This is your baby. Your and Rahul's love symbol. Can you feel it now?" Ridhima asked her gently.

Muskaan closed her eyes and saw a beautiful angel. A smile came on her face. She opened her eyes and nodded. Then next second her smile vanished "I am afraid" she said with fear in her eyes.

"fear?" Rahul asked her, side hugging her. For sure, he saw a bright hope in Muskaan's smile.

"Yes Rahul, what if I let you or our baby down? What if I am not able to fulfill my responsibilities? I don't think I am ready" Muskaan was really scared, she didn't want to be a bad mother.

"Muskaan, jaan, you can never let me our our baby down" Rahul said lovingly "you know all a baby wants is love and attention. I know you would be an ideal mother" he said while kissing on her temple.

"and Muskaan, about being ready? Let me tell you something about me. When I was pregnant, I was all alone, I had no one with me to support when I was suffering. Do you think I was ready to be pregnant, specially when I was alone? Do you think I was ready to be a mother of twins?" Ridhima asked her and then replied herself with a straight and emotionless tone "I wasn't ready but my angels made my life bright and beautiful. Just knowing I was pregnant, all my suffering felt nothing in front of my happiness. I used to talk to them all the time. I was no longer alone..." she took a pause and continued "see Muskaan, you are lucky, all of us are with you to support and pamper you. We are here to guide you."

"So jaan, are you ready? would you give our baby birth?" Rahul asked her while holding her hand.

"RAHUL" Muskaan asked him with bewildered eyes. Rahul felt scared once again. "how could you even think, I would abort our baby. No matter what we have planned, but this our part and I would have and would never think about harming it" Muskaan said with disbelief in her voice.

Ridhima and Rahul felt relieved and happy hearing this. "Are you happy Muskaan?" Asked Rahul caressing her hairs.

"Yes I am Rahul. It is not that I wasn't happy. I was happy but just a bit scared but now I am really happy and excited" the happiness and excitement was visible in her eyes "would you be always there with me?" she asked while forwarding her hand.

"Muskaan, even after out last breath, we will be always together" he said kissing on cheek.

"so now soon to be mummy and papa, it is time to go call and tell everyone this good news... But... but before that congratulations once again..." she hugged them and said "I am so excited, I am going to become bua" she said happily. She put her hand on Muskaan's belly "hello baby, I am your bua." Ridhima introduced herself to the baby.

Rahul and Muskaan looked at Ridhima and then at each other, they were really happy now.

After that, Ridhima went out with a straight face and called everybody in. All entered and showered them with dozens of questions, even Armaan was worried for her.

"I am fine, and there is a good news" she said with her eyes lowered with shyness.

"what is that Muskaan, you are alright, right?" asked Armaan, while holding Muskaan's hand.

"Uncle, please stay away from my maami" Rehan said angrily

"Rehu baby, he is Muskaan's brother" Ridhima told Rehan as at this moment she didn't want to make Muskaan tensed. Her happiness were important to the whole family as now she was big part of their family.

Whilst, Muskaan noticed something was fishy. She didn't know what was going on but she knew something was wrong. The way, Armaan was being treated, there was something wrong in this. She thought to ask Rahul.

Rehan just didn't reply and hugged Muskaan "I was so worried for you maami" he said sweetly in a babyish tone. Diya joined them too on the bed.

Muskaan was mesmerized by the little angels, now she was sure, she was ready for their baby. She felt assured and fearless.

"What happened to you? what is the good news?" Shashank repeated the question that was left half unanswered.

"Uncle, actually, me and Rahul... I... I mean we... I... uh..." she was fumbling badly to tell the good news. She looked at Rahul for help, who blinked his eyes.

"Uncle, actually we are going to be parents" Rahul said with a proud smile, while side hugging Muskaan, who was blushing badly.

"wow that is a really good news" exclaimed Aruhi happily and hugged them. Followed by the others.

"Now only we are left Aruhi. I think we should get married first. Seriously it feels odd, like five years ago and few months, we were planning about to get married still we are not married and our kidoo siblings are married and having babies" he said in a casual tone, and shook his head.

"My bhai is getting impatient. Don't worry bro, we will get you married soon" Ridhima said with a wide grin "and to your advantage, Rehu and Diya will also dance with me" she said with a wink.

Arjun smiled hearing his sister. Now he couldn't wait any longer to marry Aruhi. To tell the truth, he was craving to be married to her. Honestly, all the years craving was enough for him. He had suffered a lot.

As Armaan heard their words, specially Arjun's, he felt really guilty. Vivek's shadow was like a nightmare to this family and he just hurt them further.

After a while, all left Rahul and Muskaan to have rest. As soon as they left, Muskaan held Rahul's hand and asked worriedly "Rahul, what is going on? why is Armaan being treated differently?"

"Jaan, this is the other fact of the past that is hidden from you. I know you should know it but I don't think this is the right time as you are pregnant. I don't know if you will be able to take it." Rahul said with a concerned look.

"Rahul don't worry, I have you with me. Please tell me" she requested him to tell her. She wanted to know everything.

Rahul took a sigh and replied "Muskaan, I am not the one to tell you about the past this time. I want you to ask Armaan"

"why?" Muskaan asked with a frown full of curiosity.

"because, now, at this very moment, only he or Ridhima can tell you what happened in the past. I want you to ask this Armaan" he said while assuring her.

Muskaan nodded and then Rahul said "now rest for a while". He took Muskaan in his embrace more comfortable. She soon dozed off for a short nape.

Meanwhile, Rahul said there completing how would Muskaan take the facts of Ridhima and Armaan's past.

On the other side, Armaan was going into his room when he heard sweet voices coming from Ridhima's room. Her room was left ajar. He saw the most beautiful sigh. Rehan and Diya were kissing on both of Ridhima cheek, who was chuckling happily.

"Mom, we love you so much and you are our world" Said Diya and Rehan while kissing Ridhima again. While Armaan stood in the background with tears in his eyes.

Soon enough, he was lost in his land.

He was sitting on the laptop doing some work. His children rushed in and clang on Armaan, showering him with kisses "hi my sweetpies, what happened?" he asked them sweetly.

"papa, mama is trying to make us drink milk" Rehan said making a bad face

"And mama was trying to put a rubber on my hairs" Diya said with a pout.

"why are teasing your mama?" Armaan asked with a frown.

"because, she looks so cute" Rehan and Diya said while kissing on his cheek again.

"Armaan, what are you doing? please tell them to listen me" Ridhima said angrily, as she entered in the room with hand on her hips.

"yes sweethearts, Ridhima is right." he saw Rehan and Diya's sad face, then he added looking at Ridhima "what about you add chocolate powder in the milk for our prince and princess ribbon for our prince" he said solving the problem and making everyone happy.

"we love you papa" they kissed him once again and rushed out. Ridhima was also about to leave, when Armaan held her hand.

"Mrs Ridhima Armaan Mallik" Armaan said and continued in a husky voice "..I love you"

"I love you too" she said with a blush and rushed out.

Then his eyes fall on a big family photo. Where Ridhima and Armaan side hugged, while cuddling Rehan and Diya in their arms. A picture perfect. A perfect family.

As his phone rang, he came out from the beautiful dream, where he was happy with his family. Feeling upset that it was just a dream. He felt really shattered

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
Back to present, now there is a lot more to come all i need is ur response and if u have any goods ideas for their moments don't hesitate to share it with me. :)
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in July (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12rash.guptalifesucks123trendyfriendssree12ansharaflaming_saphireswarobi1ardhanakarankideewanixekts_dmgmjhtAmritaReddyarmaans_desireAR_FANaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234Rapunzzelqt4evercuteshilpaakshadksg_farhanyongshindiyaa1pkAmoon.88scorpio95swamii92ksg_ritikakrazy4kashmaggie131984Pearl29AzmiiKaJen_addictioncharmingkiller29priyafri42911Nazzz16MysticalRealmsaniashzadiprachi06blessed4aroosheeunknown.Rozy77Crazyy_Fanvidu87shonadesiregupta.aditi20Jenniferfanammy_ka_ashuRihooHawsAMMY12-Im-Possible-wajiha-1ARKJ_4EVER-Prithi-shonagudiaAR_LOVERJRiataibaaaamruta04zhasan2sejal719sammy4ujanu1610meow23arshluver_15zafiMrMrsChiping.teenorchidEthereal-Pathnidha1983SankiPagalRadhika ShahNorzjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fanriddhananumeha_rajatdivkashfullIanoconic.CrazyCutesy-Spirited-

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
resd
ankitajain94 Goldie
ankitajain94
ankitajain94

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
nice one
scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
great part!
cuteshilpa Goldie
cuteshilpa
cuteshilpa

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
hey love the part
it became more mysterious ya
cont sooon
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Awesome part
Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
As much as I'm impatient to see AR back , I cant help saying that Armaan is having the fruits of his deeds!

Seeing him going through this torture hurts a lot but then thinking about Ridz's condition when she needed him so so so much, makes me feel horrible. How she handled this? It requires so much strength! How i wish to rewind and edit their lives !!

Continue soon .. Waiting to read more

xoxoox
Vini

Go to top