Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 120)

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
nice promo
do continue soon

AR-lover Senior Member
AR-lover
AR-lover

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
nyccc ...!!!!!! contd soon...!!!!
-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
nice promo
continue soon
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
PART 20 on PAGE 113 + Promo on PAGE 118
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 07 July 2011 at 4:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95akshaddimpledsmilejannat4everAzmiiKaJen_addictionfri42911Nazzz16Rozy77-Prithi-kweetrockstarsejal719janu1610Ethereal-PathKaSh-Maneet-FanNorz

dimpledsmile Goldie
dimpledsmile
dimpledsmile

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
awesome promo...do pm me da part!!!
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
PART 20 on PAGE 113
PART 21

Ridhima left them home and reached the place indicated. There she saw Armaan walking in the water, he was in the water till his chest and he was nowhere to stop. Ridhima rushed in the water and dragged him out. Once they were out, she slapped him.

"how dare you? you can't die this easily" Ridhima said angrily.

Armaan wasn't even looking at Ridhima, his eyes were casted down. "I am really sorry Ridhima but still I know I don't deserve your forgiveness" he said in a sad and tired tone. For all those that he had been fighting for cheated him and the one he hurt was the innocent.

"You are right I can't forgive you but I can punish you right?" Ridhima asked with a big evil grin on her face

"Yes" Armaan said with a nod.

"Then you will live in my house, I will do each and everything to hurt you, you will see your own children not loving you or respecting you as a father. You will live in MY house as a stranger, I want to see you suffering every minute, every second, every moment. Are you ready?" Ridhima asked him, knowing very well his answer.

"If this is my punishment for all the sins that I committed then I am ready" he said gulping down his tears, few that came out he wiped them. He knew it was going hard but he only deserved it.

"Then let's go in your home and pack your bags" she said without an emotions and walked to her car while Armaan followed her.

They sat in the car and then Ridhima looked toward him and said sarcastically "do I need to invite you to buckle your belt?"

"uh I am sorry" Armaan whispered and buckled her bet.

"sorry!!!" she mumbled back with he told and rolled her eyes as if his sorries were enough to what he had done to her.

Armaan closed his eyes in pain, he felt really miserable he had done so much to even ask sorries for the sin he had done. He knew he didn't deserve forgiveness for that, not even in his dreams.

Meanwhile, Rahul and Muskaan came back to India. Muskaan felt so different, she was back in her homeland but this time she had no father and no brother called Vivek. She hated them to the core. She didn't want to have any relations with them.

"Jaan, are you ok?" Rahul said while squeezing Muskaan's arm softly.

Muskaan looked at him with respect and love in her eyes. He was always there to support her and to love her. She was lucky to have him in his life.

"I am fine as long you are with me" she said with a slight smile and then said with a serious face "I want to meet Vivek"

"Muskaan, are you sure?" Rahul asked worriedly, he didn't want to see her broken the way she had been when got to know everything. He couldn't see her hurt.

"Haan Rahul, I am sure" she said while holding his hand.

Rahul nodded his head and side hugged her. They loaded their bags and went out of the airport. As they sat in his car, which he asked his driver to take there. For the moment, he hadn't informed Armaan or Ridhima for their arrival.

Reaching in front of the police station, Rahul helped her out of the car. Muskaan looked lost in her thoughts. "Sweety, if you are not ready to confront him then don't, this is not important" Rahul told her soflty.

"This is important Rahul, I want to end everything today" she said as tear leaked down from her eye. Rahul wiped her tear and shook his head.

"come" he held her hand firmly in his and guided her in the police station. A constable took them toward Vivek's lock up.

"Vivek" Muskaan called him, this was for the first time she was calling him with his name and not by 'bhai'.

As Vivek heard this, he stood up quickly and smiled seeing his sister, in a hope that she would help him. "Muskaan, you have come here, please take me out of here, I didn't do anything" he begged her innocently.

"Vivek, at least now stop lying. You are not even worth calling a human leave aside a brother. I have always respected you, love you but what you and your father did betray me and destroyed loads of other peoples life. You destroyed Abhimanyu bhai's life, who thought you to be his support but you killed, you destroyed Armaan bhai's life, who considered you as a brother but you betrayed his trust, you destroyed Ridhima, who hadn't done anything to you. For the matter of the fact, we all didn't do anything. Then why us?" she asked him angrily.

"Do you know how much it hurts. I trusted dad but he betrayed me, I trusted you but you also betrayed me, for what? for money. Why? did money mean all to you? well to let you know, maybe you can get money now but you lost every relation. No sister to call you bhai, No sister to tie a rakhi on your wrist, No sister to look upon you to guide her. No brother to look upon you for support, no brother to respect you. No one to respect you or love you" she was spitting fire and said the final thing "There is no relation between us anymore. Not that it will effect you but I am dead for you" her tears were streaming down non stop.

"Muskaan, please forgive me but don't leave me alone" Vivek begged her but Muskaan left without looking back and Rahul accompanied her.

Vivek broke down on his, he lost everything today. There was no one by his side and he was the sole responsible of course his dad as well. His dad was the one to put him on this track. He always followed what his father said, he soon become like his father but today he felt alone in this big world.

As they came out of the corridor, the inspector in charge told them "Mrs Greval, your father wants to meet you"

"I don't want to meet him" Muskaan said determinedly.

The inspector nodded and let them have a leave. Muskaan felt relieved to have ended those false relations. They had never meant any good for her. In their thirst of wealth, her so called brother stoop so low to kill someone or plan someone's rape, her so called father stoop so low to separate her from Rahul and took promise from her to marry Armaan. She just hated them.

"I just hate them Rahul, they are nothing to me anymore" she said while hugging Rahul and weeping last tears. She wasn't going to cry for them anymore.

On the other side, Ridhima parked her car in front of her home. Armaan looked at her home and then read 'Shashank Gupta residence', he was still shocked to know this. She was the daughter of the dean and he never know.

"You are Dr Shashank's daughter?" he asked hesitatingly

"yes and before you ask me, you never get to see him before because of your so called brother Vivek, my father was in coma" she said glaring at him.

Armaan lowered his eyes, he didn't how to face her. This punishment was even too much to bear how was he going to bear that his son didn't know him. But he deserved only this.

As they entered, Rehan came running to his mother "mom you are back at home, how are you? you know Arjun Mamoo was playing on play station 3 with me" he told her excitingly while hugging her.

"I am fine Shonu, how are you.. Oh wow that is cool" she said while pulling his cheeks and planting a kiss there.

Seeing the scene, Armaan had tears in his eyes. He was never there with Ridhima when she needed him. He always blamed her and hurt her. He was never there to love him family. He just deserved tears.

"Mom who is this?" Asked Rehan while hugging his mother and hiding himself from the stranger.

As Armaan saw Rehan hiding behind his mother and having fear of him, he felt miserable, his son was afraid of him.

"Shonu, this is your uncle, he is going to work with your Arjun Mamoo in the office." Ridhima explained it calmly to her son.

"oh ok, hi uncle. Ok mama, I have to go now mamoo is waiting for me" Rehan said a brief his and went back to play games.

'my baby doesn't even know me to welcome warmly. I was never there for them and I can't expect anything more than this' Armaan thought painfully in his heart.

"Come, I will make you meet someone else too" she said with  devilish grin. She wasn't going to leave any way to torture him.

Armaan followed Ridhima without saying any word. "Meet my daughter Diya" she said with a challenging look.

Hearing this, Armaan felt the earth snatched away. She was pregnant with twins and he at that time threw her out. How could he, because of him she had suffered so much.

There he is a little four years old girl, playing with Aruhi. He couldn't believe he could be such an animal. "Diya baby, meet your uncle, he is going to work with your uncle" Ridhima while hugging Diya and greeting Aruhi.

"hi uncle. Mom see Aruhi mami gave me this doll" Diya told her mother excitingly.

Armaan heart cried, hurt hearing 'uncle'. He was there dad but couldn't even hope to hear this from their mouth as he had lost every right.

"wow the doll is beautiful but not more than my princess" Ridhima said while kissing on her cheek

Diya smiled and rushed to her Mami. "so how are you feeling Mr Armaan Mallik" she asked with a challenging look and devil smirk

"I am sorry Ridhima. I am such a monster. I hurt you. I was not there when you needed me. You had to bring them up on your own. I can't even imagine how hurt you were but I know my pain is nothing in front of what you have suffered" Armaan said with his head lowered.

"there is no need of sorry because it is too late for that." she said emotionless then while shaking her head with a mockery face she continued "And now after almost 5 years you came to know the truth and you think I will forgive you. Even not in your dreams"

"I know that and I don't even expect to be forgiven. What do I have to do with your brother?" he asked her in a low tone.

"oh nothing, you will work in hospital but my babies should know that you are just a worker who is going to stay here. They should treat you like a servant, got that?" she said that angrily and firmly.

A tear escaped Armaan's eyes, not because he wasn't ready to do that but because he remembered something of their past. He for sure hadn't let any chance gone to hurt her.

"Yes, I got it" he obeyed her.

"Good, come I will show you your room" Ridima took him to his room.

In the evening, her father, Shashank came back and he glared at Armaan. Armaan realized that moment why Shashank never liked him. How will a father like someone who had hurt his daughter. "Mr Mallik, just one warning, stay away from my daughter. If you even hurt her even slightly then you will see what a father can do" he said threatingly.

"Hey dad, you are back at home" Ridhima greeted her father while coming down.

"Yes princess" Shashank hugged his daughter and asked "how are you?"

"how should I be?" she was still in his arms.

"Fine" her father replied with a smile, finally the old days were back.

"Dad, how about to meet me as well" Arjun called his dad, standing behind Ridhima.

As Shashank heard his son's voice, Ridhima broke apart from him. Shashank walked to Arjun, with a disbelieve on his face. His son was freed, he was out of prison. He cupped his face and hugged him. He started weeping soon enough.

"Dad don't cry, I am back and now no more tears" Arjun said coming out of the hug and wiping his father's tear.

"you are right, this calls for celebration" Ridhima joined them again in a hug. Soon enough, Aruhi, Diya and Rehan joined them.

Armaan stood in the background with tears in his eyes. Their family had been separated because of Vivek, a one happy family. Arjun was imprisoned with no mistake of his, he just wanted to protect Ridhima.

Wiping his tears, he took a painful sigh. Seeing how Shashank loved his children he felt miserable as he wouldn't be able to behave the same with his babies with his family as he separated her from him and now he deserved to stay alone. To suffer this.

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
Back to present, now there is a lot more to come all i need is ur response and if u have any goods ideas for their moments don't hesitate to share it with me. :)
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in July (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 07 July 2011 at 5:32am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12rash.guptaanum_026Srihatrendyfriendssree12-Aahana-aar123diyachillStupidcupid1234ansharakarankideewanixazy123ekts_dmgmjhtsasyakhush1432armaans_desireAR_FANLu_Armimiss93qt4everdiyaa1pkakshadjannat4everPearl29ankitajain94mischieffrnd.of.frndzscorpio95ksg_ritikajain92Azmiicharmingkillerfri42911Nazzz16KaJen_addictioncutiepreetvidu87Rozy77moonlight2630prachi06arooshee-wild-ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-Im-Possible-wajiha-1AMMY12RihooHawsARKJ_4EVERAR_LOVER-Prithi-JRiashonagudiakweetrockstarjanu1610arshluver_15debby_11amruta04sammy4usejal719SankiPagalRadhika Shahnidha1983jiyaa_mEthereal-PathdivkashfullKaSh-Maneet-FanCrazyCutesy-Spirited-

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
res

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
good 1
cont soon

Go to top