Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 105)

arooshee IF-Dazzler
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OMG!!! such a cheap person is this vivek
pls dont let that b******do that with ridz
sorry cudnt control my emotion
such a dog both of them are
armaan just go and kill him
continue soon

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Vivek is a black spot over the name of friendship ,humanity ,love .i loathe him .
Hope it knock some senses in Armaan nd he might love to kill him.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 17 June 2011 at 11:43am
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
fantastic update!!
Lu_Armi Senior Member
Lu_Armi
Lu_Armi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Wonderful... Continue soon... Eager to Read More... 
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
PART 18 on PAGE 100
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sree12shaaz_91akshadjannat4evermiss93scorpio95iceprincess101AzmiiNazzz16desir-Prithi-ARKJ_4EVERkweetrockstarjanu1610taibaaaNorzEthereal-PathKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatMonstuholic4evr

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Waiting Faizi :)
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
PART 18 on PAGE 100
PART 19

Abhimanyu approached her and untied her mouth "please don't do this" Ridhima begged him with her face covered with tears.

"Abhimanyu don't listen to her, this is your time make her yours" Vivek didn't give Abhimanyu any chance to think.

"Please Abhimanyu, don't rape me, I beg you." Ridhima cried in agony. There was no one to listen her. She didn't know what to do.

On the other side, Arjun reached at home as soon as he received call from one of his servant that happened to be in the house too. That servant witnessed everything, as soon as the kidnapper took Ridhima away, he called the police and followed Ridhima. Coming at home, he called Arjun.

"What happened? Where is she?" Arjun was getting frantic.

"Ridhima is kidnapped and she is taken to this address..." the servant told the address in an upset tone. Ridhima was like a daughter to her, he couldn't even do much to save her.

Arjun was getting mad hearing this, but he couldn't waste his time shouting over them. His princess needed him, as soon as possible. There was a strange fear in his heart, he just hoped that wouldn't come true.

"Don't do this please" she was begging for her dignity, she never thought she would see a day like this, at a mercy of a person.

"Don't listen to her Abhi, this is your last chance to make her yours" Vivek tried to provoke Abhimanyu more. He couldn't bear to loose this chance. Abhimanyu had to rape her so that he could rape her afterward. He didn't even care of she was awake or had passed out. All he wanted was to satisfy his need.

Abhimanyu untied her hands and looked at Vivek, in a drunken state. "No Vivek, I can't do this, I love her" Abhimanyu said in broken words, but he truly meant what he said. Even in his unconscious state he couldn't bother to hurt.

Ridhima sighed hearing, she felt a bit safe. Nonetheless, her tears were still leaking down. She was on the verge of being raped.

Abhimanyu came to her, holding her wrists he caressed them "I am really sorry Ridhima" he said with tears in his eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt you. All I want is your love, not by force but by your own will" he was feeling really dizzy but his mind could understand his love was in pain. His eyes were dropping but he wasn't willing to close them. He felt if he closed them Ridhima would be in a big problem.

In the process to keep his eyes open, his glance fall on her cheek they were red. "Ridhima, what happened? did someone hurt you?". Even in his boozed state he could see she was hurt.

"Yes, your friends slapped me" Ridhima replied with tears in her eyes. She felt really hurt and in pain. Her body was really aching with all the force implied on her.

Abhimanyu tried to stand up on his feet and looked toward Vivek "I told you not to hurt her, then why did you hurt her?" Abhimanyu asked her while he tried to stabilize himself on his feet.

"Abhimanyu please don't hear her and don't waste your time. Don't get emotional make her yours" he kept on chanting the same thing.

"I asked why did you slap her?" Abhimanyu asked with fire in his eyes

"You are believing her over me?" Vivek tried to emotional blackmail him

"Yes I believe her because her eyes speak the truth" Abhimanyu said while nodding his head "why did you hurt her?"

"For you Abhimanyu, she wasn't ready to come, the only option was to force her" Vivek still tried to be innocent.

"Then too, why did you slap her. If she wasn't ready to come you should have left her" he went back to Ridhima and pleaded "I am sorry, but I really didn't want to hurt you, I even told him not to hurt you"

"It is ok, please let me go at home" Ridhima said wiping her tears, which came out again the next second.

At the same moment, Arjun banged in, he was behaving frantically. He was getting mad, all he wanted was to see his princess safe and sound. As he saw her on the floor, her cheek red and her wrists bruised.

He rushed to her and held her hand, he checked her quickly and was getting angry seeing her like this. "Are you ok princess?" he asked, while hugging her and patting her head.

Receiving a hug from her brother, all hell broke down, she hugged him back and cried out. She was feeling relieved to see her brother there. Feeling security and warmth in her brother's arms, she calmed down.

Meanwhile, Arjun didn't know how to calm her, he never saw his princess crying. In fact, he didn't even let a single tear come into her eyes and that day she was crying non stop. When finally, she stopped, Arjun stood up and made her stand up.

Taking a 180 degrees turn, he looked at Abhimanyu "how dare you hurt her?" he said with anger in his voice. All he wanted was to kill him and that is what he opted for. He grabbed Abhimanyu's collar and shook him. "How dare you?" he repeated again but this time while shouting.

"Bhai, he didn't do anything" Ridhima stopped her brother and then indicated toward Vivek, who by now was trying to think a way to go out of there. He was aware of Arjun Gupta's power.

Arjun left Abhimanyu and charged toward Vivek. Seeing his sister hurt, a beast woke up into him. He pounced upon Vivek and started beating. On the other side, no matter what, Vivek wasn't ready just to be beaten up without hitting him so he too started hitting him.

In the process of the fight, Ridhima stood there watching the fight going on. Even though she felt relieved now but scared for her brother, she didn't want this brother in trouble or hurt.

Nonetheless, she didn't know what to do, she almost lost senses to do anything, saying numb was a better way. Her wrists were in a extreme pain and her cheek felt like it was put on a hot frypan, her body was in so much pain due to the way Vivek picked her up.

Arjun gave a punch to Vivek, who stumbled back, his face was black and blue by now but he wasn't ready to stop. Meanwhile, Abhimanyu tried to keep his balance but he couldn't he was feeling hard to keep standing. He held his head and closed his eyes in pain, he was feeling great dizziness.

Even whilst fighting Vivek saw Abhimanyu's condition and he knew what he had to do. They were near Abhimanyu, giving punched and kicks to each other. As soon as Vivek got a chance, he pushed Abhimanyu, who landed on the floor and his head hit the rod behind him.

For sure, Vivek had seen the rod of nail and he didn't hesitated to do this to Abhimanyu. Why would he hated him, all he wanted was his property and he was ready to go to any extent. Now that Abhimanyu would die, Armaan would easily come into their trap.

As Ridhima saw this, she rushed to Abhimanyu. "Abhimanyu, are you ok??" she asked him, feeling worried. Although, she had been petrified by Abhimanyu's intention but now she felt really thankful to him.

Hearing no response, she checked his pulse and he was no more. Her eyes grew wide, he had been killed in front of him.

Arjun too saw Abhimany laying there lifeless. "Ridhima you go away" Arjun told her while fighting with Vivek, who seemed to faint any minute.

"But bhai..." she tried to sa something, she couldn't leave him away in this situation.

"Tumhe meri Kasam "swear on me" please go from here" he gave her the promise of his life, which forced her to leave.

She gave a longing look toward her brother, she didn't want to leave him alone there but she could do nothing, her brother knew really well how to have his way.

In the meanwhile, Vivek called the police. He couldn't bear to waste a single second this he took a fast action and nothing could be better than calling the police.

"hello, sir, I am Vivek, we are in danger, can you please reach at the Mallik Barn..." he told the complete address " as soon as possible"

"ok we will try to reach there soon" said the police officer and rushed out of the station with his force.

Slowly Ridhima went away from there. The local police who arrived in few minutes. They reached there in few minutes and entered in the place keeping an eye at every side.

As soon as they entered, they saw Arjun and Vivek bruised but still fighting and Abhimanyu laying on the floor. They stopped their fight and asked "what is going on?"

Few police and constable held Arjun and Vivek apart and then one went to Abhimanyu, he checked his pulse "he is dead".

"are you Vivek?" he asked.

"Yes, I am Vivek" said the man, hit badly, he was bleeding at several places.

"Can you tell us what happened here?" asked the officer, giving him handkerchief.

"He, Arjun, called us here. He wanted out property on his name so first he sent his sister to seduce us and when it didn't work, he killed Abhimanyu and now wanted to kill" he said choking on his words.

"EYYY" shouted Arjun and freed himself from the men. He rushed to Vivek and taking his head, he hit him to the pillar. "How dare you take my sister in between this, how dare you?" he hit his head again. Vivek was in a horrible state. Blood was dripping down from his head as well as other parts of his body. Soon enough he fainted.

***FLASHBACK END***

"Thank you Ms Ridhima" Aruhi said in a soft voice and placed her hand on hers. She knew how difficult it was for Ridhima to tell those ugly moments.

Ridhima went away and then Aruhi said "this is what happened that say my Lord. Now I would like to call Mr Shukla, on of the police officer who was present there"

Armaan felt his eyes blurring, his Ridhima was on the verge of being raped. His brother was going to rape him. He felt relieved that his brother didn't rape him still a lump formed into his throat, his brother really loved her. At that moment, he was hating Vivek and himself. Abhimanyu had done nothing that would decreased her dignity in fact even in his dizzy state he protected her.

Closing his eyes in pain, he took a deep sigh. He loathed himself the most. Wasn't he supposed to trust her, to bring out the truth. How could he forget the innocence in her eyes. He was a beast to hurt her and he didn't know if she ever would forgive him. His eyes were filled with tears, he was feeling in pain for what she had go through and for what he did to her.

'why did I have to hurt her so much?' he thought painfully.

Mr Shukla came into the witness box and took the pledge "Whatever I will say will be the truth and nothing expect that"

"So Mr Shukla, can you tell me what happened after that?" Aruhi started questioning him.

"Mr Arjun was arrested, Mr Vivek was taken in the hospital..."

***FLASHBACK***

Vivek was taken in the hospital but he had slipped into coma. Meanwhile, they took Abhimanyu in the hospital morgue and called his relative. His only relative was Armaan Mallik so they called him.

As Armaan came there, he was numbed to see his brother dead and the other in coma. He felt shaken and broken. They were specially Abhimanyu was a pillar for him.

After a weak, the hearing was to take place btu even before that, Arjun accepted that he had killed Abhimanyu as he didn't want his sister be dragged in all this.

Ridhima and Aruhi went to him, "why bhai, why did you do that" Ridhima asked while crying.

"Because, I love you a lot and I can't see you being questionned" he said in low voice.

"and what about bhabhi, han, how will we live without you" she asked him pointing toward Aruhi.

Arjun looked toward her lovingly, he wanted to hold her in his arms but couldn't due to the barriers "Aruhi, please forgive me, but I know you would understand, I really love you"

"I love you too" Aruhi cried her heart out.

"Please don't cry, promise me that you will never reopen this case" Arjun said out of the blue.

Ridhima and Aruhi where left broken. They couldn't do anything to save as he himself didn't want to. 'bhai, I promise you I will never come to meet you unless I am able to take you out of here" with this determination she left the place.

***FLASHBACK END***

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I know there is not AR or RM moment but this was the last part with their past, now we will be back into present. :)
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in June (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jaspreet12rash.guptaSrihasree12luv_arlifesucks123trendyfriendsswarobi1ekts_dmgmjhtGloriosaaashwini16cutie13aar123diyachillStupidcupid1234armaans_desireAR_FANLu_Armimiss93Rapunzzeljain92Azmiiqt4everPearl29akshadksg_farhanjannat4everyongshiniceprincess101mohit_aggarwalmischiefscorpio95ksg_ritikaprachi06moonlight2630blessed4aroosheeMysticalRealmcutiepreetvidu87KaJen_addictionfri42911Nazzz16shonadesire-wild-ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-Im-Possible-wajiha-1RihooHawsARKJ_4EVERPinky.Raizadaalaipayutheyjanu1610arshluver_15sammy4uzhasan2lil_desi_goddesAR_LOVER-Prithi-tehzeebkhankweetrockstararman_karanamruta04taibaaadebby_11crazy4KASH_ARKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_manumeha_rajatdivkashfullSankiPagalnidha1983Ethereal-PathMrMrsChiping.felicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav-Spirited-

scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
great part!

Go to top