Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF-PromPg146/T:NtPg153-29/7/11 (Page 100)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
PART 17 on PAGE 94
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
First of all, I want to thanks everyone here because of whom I completed 100 pages. Thank you guys for your love and support. :D
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95iceprincess101jannat4evershaaz_91fri42911Nazzz16MysticalRealmcutiepreetvidu87janu1610amruta04alaipayutheyARKJ_4EVERsejal719-Prithi-KaSh-Maneet-FanEthereal-Path

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
PART 17 on PAGE 94
PART 18

"Don't say this Ridhima, I love you" Abhimanyu said pleadingly, he was begging her.

"No, you don't love you, you are mad, you are obsessed to me. You don't love me" she said in determined tone." her eyes were filled with tears. Saying this she left with her bodyguards. She felt really thankful to her brother for the bodyguards as she was feeling really scared of him.

Finally she hoped that he wouldn't bother her anymore. But little did she know what had fate in store for her?

Little did she know, the storm in store for. Little did she know that an obsessed man can do anything. Little did she knew because of her how many persons are going to suffer.

***FLASHBACK END***

"Thanks Ms Gupta, that is for now" Said Aruhi and asked looking toward the judge "Before I proceed with Ms Ridhima with what happened that day. I want Mr Vivek to tell the incidents that took place before Ms Ridhima came into the picture, May I have him in the witness box?"

"permission granted" announced the judge. Aruhi thanked the judge with a nod as Vivek was brought again in the box.

"So Mr Vivek would you like to tell us what happened that day? or should I have to opt another way to have the truth out" Aruhi said in stern voice as lawyer she knew how to extract out the truth.

Vivek knew he was in a big trouble and no matter what, he would have to reply it. Not because he couldn't lie but because everything would be discovered today no matter how.

***FLASHBACK***
That day, Vivek was nearby. He was a great fun watching Abhimanyu Mallik get insulted in front so big crowd. Why wouldn't he? after all, this was the same Abhimanyu who took the first position in everything, he was always in front of Vivek in everything. Even girls that liked him, seeing Abhimanyu they would leave him at side. He hated Abhimanyu to the core. The only reason for which he was with Abhimanyu was to take revenge, to make him die every single second.

He used to make Abhimanyu drink, smoke and sleep with girls. Yet he took care the world not to discover it as if it was discovered than Armaan, would have changed Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu would have listened. Abhimanyu loved his little brother a lot. And another reason, his so-called sister, Muskaan. His father adopted her not because of love but because of money left in her name and both were being loving to her just for that.

That day, Vivek purposely took Abhimanyu in a disco. He knew how to handle Abhimanyu. He was the one to bring out the worst of him. The only person who could over power it was Armaan and now Rdihima had started. He couldn't bear it so he was going to do something really big.

Vivek hinted the waiter to serve strong vodkas. One after one, he made Abhimanyu drink "Arey, forget her and drink this for our friendship" he coaxed Abhimanyu and made him drink a lot of peck.

"Vivek, I really love her, why doesn't she understand" Abhimanyu said heartbroken. He felt really low. He had never loved so much the way he loved her.

"but Abhi what can we do, she doesn't like you" Vivek shew fake sympathy

"please Vivek do something, I can't leave without her anymore" Abhimanyu said with his eyes filled with tears and struggling to stand on his own feet.

By then, Vivek was sure Abhimanyu was mostly out of control and now he could whatever he wanted to. "There is only one way, make her yours" announced Vivek, with a hidden smirk.

"How is that?" he said fumbled to pronounce the words.

"We will take her to a desert place and then I will leave you both alone so that you make her yours either by love or force but she will be yours" Vivek said in a convincing tone.

"But I can't force her, I can't see her hurt" even if he was drunk, he knew he couldn't see Ridhima in pain.

"This is the only way, and think Abhi, once you will make her yours than you can make up to her. She will be happily living with you" Vivek didn't let any argument to persuade him.

Abhimanyu was no more in a sense to understand if he was saying was wrong. All he understood that she will be happy once he will make her his.

"ok" Abhimanyu said in low voice and nodded his head like a kid.

Vivek smirked seeing his plan coming to life. "come" he took Abhimanyu out of the pub and drove to Ridhima's house. Parking his car in front of the house, Vivek said "you wait here, I will bring her"

"ok but take care she isn't hurt"Abhimanyu said, while opening the window as he needed fresh air, he felt suffocated.

'I will make sure that she is hurt badly today and that too by both of us' he laughed in his heart.

"ok" Vivek pretended that he only wanted Abhimanyu's happiness, whereas he wanted just to fulfill his needs; using Abhimanyu.

Vivek put a mask and ran toward Ridhima's house. As the house guard saw him, he tried to stop Vivek but before that the chloroform was on his mouth. The guard fainted on the spot.

Feeling satisfied he rushed into the house, he didn't want to waste a single minute. As he entered, he saw an eldery man watching tv, without thinking he hit on his head. After that he went in Ridhima's room, which he got to know after all his stalking.

As he entered in Ridhima's room, he saw her turning and her face turned into a shocked one.

***FLASHBACK END***

"
That is it Mr Vivek" Aruhi interrupted him. If she wanted, she would have heard the truth by Vivek but she wanted Ridhima to speak out the truth so that someone could feel her pain

The defense lawyer was numbed, he didn't know what to say anymore. He wasn't aware of all this facts. He felt disappointed that so many thinks were hidden from him. If they had shared the truth and then he wouldn't think before making false proof but now nothing was in his hands.

Armaan felt miserable, how could they even think to rape her. No matter what they, Armaan and Ridhima, had been going through, he wouldn't spare the person who will dare hurt her. His eyes turned bright red, his face was showing pure anger. He glared at Vivek angrily, all he wanted to do was kill him.

He couldn't believe that he used to love this person, he used to respect him and listen to him as his brother. Not only he betrayed his emotions but also put Armaan's brother in the wrong track. He would have never believed that his brother would do all that but now everything was clear.

Even though, Abhimanyu was put on the wrong track by Vivek still he was at fault. Armaan couldn't forgive neither of them. But again who was he to loath them as he was himself full of guilt and remorse.

"May I have Ms Ridhima in the witness box" Asked Aruhi, in professional tone.

"Permission granted" The judge announced once again

As Ridhima came into the box, Aruhi asked "so what happened that day"

"I was sitting in my room" started Ridhima after taking a painful breath.

***FLASHBACK***

Ridhima was sitting in her room and reading some magazine when her door opened. As she saw who it was, she was left shocked to see a person covering his face with a mask.

"who are you and what are you doing in my room" Ridhima said, once she composed herself. She was scared like hell but she didn't want to show it, less that person found her weak.

"Shut up" with that he gave her a tight slap and tied her hand even before she could do anything.

Ridhima was still in a shock after receiving the slap that it took her moment to realize her hands were being tied "leave me" she cried out of fear.

"I said shut up" with that he slapped her again. He was liking this, torturing her and this was just the beggining. The next thing he did was to tape her mouth. She was feeling breathless, her eyes were filled with tears that were covering her pale yet reddish cheek. Vivek's slap were unprinted on her face.

Nonetheless, her hands were tied and mouth taped, she tried to hit him with her feet but was soon tamed as he put his arms around her legs. This gesture made her helpless, she couldn't move even an inch. She wanted to cry out loud but her voice was stopped by the piece of cloth on her mouth.

Not once in her life she felt so scared and not able to doing anything. She was crying silently. Her every move and emotion was stopped. She was getting kidnapped and she didn't even know why she was being kidnapped. Knowing who was kidnapping her for the moment wasn't even a question to ask.

Vivek took Ridhima and gushed her into the car. "Vivek, be careful" Abhimanyu said, in the effect of alcohol.

"Don't worry bro, I have taken complete care of her" Vivek said in comforting tone.

Ridhima felt disgusted being between this two men. No matter what, she wasn't that much sacred by Abhimanyu as by now, she knew he wouldn't hurt her, he couldn't hurt as last time too seeing her tears he felt guilty... But this Vivek could do anything.

Soon enough, she was taken in a secluded place. "Abhimanyu you go in the outhouse, I will follow you with Ridhima" said Vivek, as he threw Ridhima over his shoulder.

"ok" Abhimanyu said in a low voice and struggled to walk.

As soon as they entered, Vivek announced "now make her yours". He had done enough to convince Abhimanyu and he wouldn't mind if he was the second one to have her.

Ridhima shivered at this, she didn't think that Abhimanyu would steep so low. Yes she was scared of him but didn't know he would hurt her and was thinking to take away her dignity.

Abhimanyu approached her and untied her mouth "please don't do this" Ridhima begged him with her face covered with tears.

"Abhimanyu don't listen to her, this is your time make her yours" Vivek didn't give Abhimanyu any chance to think.

"Please Abhimanyu, don't rape me, I beg you." Ridhima cried in agony. There was no one to listen her. She didn't know what to do.

On the other side, Arjun reached at home as soon as he received call from one of his servant that happened to be in the house too. That servant witnessed everything, as soon as the kidnapper took Ridhima away, he called the police and followed Ridhima. Coming at home, he called Arjun.

"What happened? Where is she?" Arjun was getting frantic.

"Ridhima is kidnapped and she is taken to this address..." the servant told the address in an upset tone. Ridhima was like a daughter to her, he couldn't even do much to save her.

Arjun was getting mad hearing this, but he couldn't waste his time shouting over them. His princess needed him, as soon as possible. There was a strange fear in his heart, he just hoped that wouldn't come true.

Will Abhimanyu make her his by raping her? or will Arjun come on time and save her?

Hey guys,
Here is the the next part, I really hope you liked the part :D
I know there is not AR or RM moment but guys once the pass is revealed fully, which is hopefully next episode you will get to see a lot of them.
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in June (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).

If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D

All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.

And I'll PM later :)

PS: if you want PMs and are not in my buddy list, please add me in ur buddy list :).

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87jaspreet12KaJenLuver13Srihasree12armaan_bestmouni_roytrendyfriendsAR-loverswarobi1azy123ekts_dmgmjhtGloriosaacutie13aar123diyachillStupidcupid1234KashkidiwaniAR_FANLu_ArmiansharadesikalakaarRapunzzelshaaz_91Pearl29mischiefmohit_aggarwaldiyaa1pkcuteshilpaakshadjannat4evericeprincess101frnd.of.frndzAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikaCrazyy_Fanvidu87Rozy77blessed4aroosheecutiepreetgupta.aditi20Jenniferfanammy_ka_ashufri42911Nazzz16Pinky.RaizadaRihooHawsrupzloveuARKJ_4EVERAMMY12-Im-Possible-janu1610meow23arshluver_15debby_11arman_karansejal719lil_desi_goddessammy4uAR_LOVERshonagudiatehzeebkhan-Prithi-amruta04kweetrockstarKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_mcrazy4KASH_ARdivkashfullnidha1983SankiPagalteenorchidEthereal-PathNorzfelicitysmoak.-Spirited-

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
hey hi sorry but dont understand ur name extremly sorry . i love urr ff a lot not this one but all of urs specialy true love is eternal u were a gr8 writerStarStarStar

now come to  the part the part was gr8 ClapClapClapi hate vivek to coreAngryAngryAngryAngry i even hate his name i am damn sure cz of him AR  seprated .finaly arman is feelig guilty i feel very bad for riddhima Crylove ria and do continue soon and plz can you tell me ur name if you dont want to tell than plz tell me ur user name lov riaSmile

Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 June 2011 at 2:19pm
blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
nice part !!!
scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
great part! Smile
Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Loved the part so much... Smile Slowly slowly the past is being revealed... I feel sorry for Riddhima she had go through so much and theirs more to come
I just wanna kill that bas***d Vivek Ouch Embarrassed There is a lot of past to be relieved... Did Arjun reach on time? What were Riddhima's feelings after all of that? Bow Riddhima coped up? How she met Armaan and their story...

Continue soon
Take care
Love
Nandi

Edited by nandinii_goyal - 12 June 2011 at 3:28pm
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
oh wow the part was awesm.. i m feeling xtremely bad for ridzi n also for armaan.. poor guy
-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
nice part

Go to top