Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Page 141

@Soul_desire: Thanks a lot for the compliments :) . I can understand what u might be feeling seeing Armaan hurt :( I am also happy that u happy with RM happiness and that u felt touched with Armaan's dream :D I also hope the same as u :)

Comment Page 142 see page 143

Page 144

@Iceprincess101: It's ok for not commenting before but please keep on commenting from now on, as I really need all of ur supports :)
Thanks a lot for the compliments :). Yes Vivek had done so much to an innocent soul and to people he pretended to love.U will get to know soon why Armaan is getting this treatment :) I will definitely add u in the PM list :)

Page 145

@Priyank: Hey dear, thanks a lot for the compliments :D

Page 146

@dimpledsmile: hey dear, thanks a lot for the comments, I will try to update the next part on Friday or Saturday, hopefully :)

Hey guys, thanks for the congrats and for liking the pics:). Please see ur replied after promo on the following pages of the promo as well :) Apart that a huge thanks for approving my decision of this new system :).

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
PART 23 on PAGE 134 + Promo on PAGE 146
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

As I was a bit free yesterday, I made a list to thanks all my readers who commented the part 23 see page 142:) Thanks a lot guys
for the comments and for the congrats and for liking the pics:). Please see ur replies after promo on the following pages of the promo as well :) Apart that a huge thanks for approving my decision of this new system :).

Thanks a lot for pressing like for the part, Imp. note, pics and promo :) :
peachgirlharini19rash.guptaaar123sree12ansharatrendyfriendslifesucks123rising_angelaroosheeswarobi1ardhanakarankideewanixflaming_saphirecharmingkillerniknavyuhotKaJensoul_desireStupidcupid1234KSG-ROOPksg_farhanRozy77armaans_desireAR_FANammuluvmayurcuteshilpaakshadblessed4ARKJ_4EVERqt4evervidu87-Prithi-AMMY12RapunzzelshilpI007Azmiigupta.aditi20DRarmaanfanpriyankifri42911scorpio95swamii92ksg_ritikamaggie131984saniashzaditeenorchidPearl29shonagudiaprachi_mjhtdiyaa1pkAR_LOVERamruta04Klutszy_KaShianRiarai2346ammy_ka_ashuwajiha-1Crazyy_Fandivkashfullmillie_maaneetNori.KaShianzhasan2sejal719vaishiksgRadhika Shahriddhansammy4unidha1983janu1610meow23arshluver_15coolvini4utaibaaajiyaaanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan

riya_mukherjeeansharadimpledsmileRozy77AR_FANkhush1432aroosheeammuluvmayurnandinii_goyal-Prithi-iceprincess101fri42911Riarai2346ammy_ka_ashuanumeha_rajatsejal719vaishiksg

shami810sree12ansharaakshadRozy77AR_FANaroosheeswarobi1karankideewanixshivi17iceprincess101prachi_mjhtsaniashzaditeenorchidcrazy4KASH_ARscorpio95ksg_ritikaDRarmaanfanammy_ka_ashuAR_LOVERsejal719vaishiksgsammy4unidha1983janu1610anumeha_rajat,

harini19khush1432Rozy77AR_FANcharmingkillershonagudiacrazy4KASH_ARksg_ritikasaniashzadiiceprincess101prachi_mjhtcutiepreetammy_ka_ashujanu1610anumeha_rajatsammy4unidha1983sejal719vaishiksg

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

I'll update the next part tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish
Edited by kashishk - 12 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Thanks Note 2

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your love and support that I am to start a new thread. I was just wising to update the next part on the tread and u all were a great support.
Once again guys, a huge thanks, it was all possible because of u all 🤗
Here is the link to the second thread :) :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1740921

Luv u all<333
Kashish
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey kashish aslam
buddy you promised us that you update when we complete this thread and still you will update tomorw well me w8ing for the update and reply on my f do soon these both work and by the way you got the pmmm tell me as your pm daba was full
allah f
haifz take care

kashishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riarai2346

hey kashish aslam
buddy you promised us that you update when we complete this thread and still you will update tomorw well me w8ing for the update and reply on my f do soon these both work and by the way you got the pmmm tell me as your pm daba was full
allah f
haifz take care

Hey dear,
I had the part almost ready but what to do if my dad doesn't let me stay on pc after 10PM, that is why I couldn't even post even thanks note on other versions :(. If I had been in my dadi's house then their where chanced the part to be updated but oh well what can we do in front God's wish, right? :)
No I didn't get the PM, as I have still like 1567PMs unread and I have to read them and comment to FFs :( I will try to update on ur FF as soon as I can :)
Allah Haffiz
U too take care

Luv u<333
Kashish
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Amazing part and much more amazing promo..!!! Continue soon plzzz..😊
kashishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Die_hardfan_KSG

Amazing part and much more amazing promo..!!! Continue soon plzzz..😊

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments :)
I will definitely try to update today but on the new thread :)

Luv u<333
Kashish
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heeey
sry for not commenting beforee
i jus read da parts i didnt
& im happy for arjun & aruhi :)
& feeling sad for armaan :(
thx for da pm

luv harneet
AR-lover thumbnail
auhhhsomeee updatee...cnt c amieee lykkk dis..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw update soon n plzzz pm me...

btw cool pics...

love
kshma