The last part was amazing..
I feel bad for Armaan now..
Muski is pregnant wow!!
plz update the next part soon..
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riya_mukherjee

Very nice promo..eager to read what's happening..Update soon.. 😊 and the pics are really mindblowing.. 👏

But see you still didn't add me in your new account.. 😔

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments :) U will know soon what is happening :)
I am so happy that u found the pics mind blowing:)
I will try to update the part tomorrow or on saturday :)
Actually the PM list is process so u don't worry, I will definitely add you :)

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal719

hey dear awesome promo and awesome pics i always wanted to go to Paris :P... i cant wait for the next part plz write more soon :)

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments :)
I am so happy that u found the promo awesome as well as the pics :)
I wish that someday  u will come to Paris :)

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Wonderful pics...
The promo is quite interesting..
The last part was amazing..
I feel bad for Armaan now..
Muski is pregnant wow!!
plz update the next part soon..

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments for the part and promo:)
Even I feel bad for him but well let's see what's going to happen :)
Yup Muski's pregnant :)
I am so happy that u found the pics wonderful:)

Luv u<333
Kashish
Dedivol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awww .. poor armaan .. feelin really bad for him and the way Ryan treats him 😔 but I guess he deserves it  & OhMyGod, Muskaan is pregnant! soo happy for Rahul and her 😃 Please reveal the past of Armaan and Riddhima .. im really impatient 😳

oh & can you add me to your pm list ? 😊
Edited by Princessangel - 12 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princessangel

awww .. poor armaan .. feelin really bad for him and the way Ryan treats him 😔 but I guess he deserves it  & OhMyGod, Muskaan is pregnant! soo happy for Rahul and her 😃 Please reveal the past of Armaan and Riddhima .. im really impatient 😳

oh & can you add me to your pm list ? 😊

Hey dear,
Thanks a lot for the compliments :)
I am also feeling bad for him but right he deserves it :)
Yup Muski is pregnant :)
U will hopefully know soon about AR :)
I will definitely add you in PM list and in this id as well :)

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Hey guys, as I had been free for a while, I thought to make a short list of thanks :)

Page 134

@Vidu87: still waiting for ur comment dear :)

@ankitajain94, scorpio95, cuteshilpa, ammy_ka_ashu, shilpI007: Hey guys, thanks a lot for the compliments and u will know soon about AR's past :)

@Coolvini4u(my sweet doctor): Thanks a lot for the compliments. Well u r exactly right. Even it hurts me, but then I just want to show people what it happens in this situations. I really all of u will understand my POV :)

Page 135

@Riddss, prachi_mjht, AMMY12, khush1432, nandinii_goyal, vaishiksg, anshara : Hey guys, thanks a lot for compliments. Uh well feeling bad, horrible for Armaan???

@Riarai2346: Thanks a lot for the compliments; I am really happy u loved RM bonding :) Well i agree but... ;)

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Page 136

@arooshee: Hey dear, thanks a lot for the compliments. I agree it was a sad part but it is really important for this story to move on.
I agree Rehan behavior was really awfully specially when Armaan is his own father but little does the little angel know he is his father. Uh well Ridhima's making them learn??
Maybe she didn't tell him, maybe she tried to tell him, maybe she told him?? ;)... what is ur guess????
Uh I agree but sometimes it does, let's see what is the case here? ;) Well who suffered and who didn't, u will be able hopefully able to feel in the upcoming parts.
I agree it is not the best solution but the past is still unveiled. The half truth is still to be revealed.

@Azmii, blessed4, anumeha_rajat, : Thanks a lot for the compliments :)

@Cutiepreet: Thanks a lot for the compliments. Feeling bad for Armaan? well cannu give me some good ideas to what happen when the punishment is over? or how to get the punishlent over? I also wish the same :) I am really happy u loved it :)

@gupta.aditi20: Thanks a lot for the compliments. I am so happy that u loved te part :)
Fonally someone is supporting Ridhima. I agree ur POV but let's see what happened in the past :)

@Rozy77: Thanks a lot for the compliments. I am really happy that u enjoyed it. Yes, thankfully, Muskaan is happy or there might have been other big problems... I agree he is really sweet :) I also agree with u for Armaan, but let's see what is their past, which is left unrevealed. Soon, Arjun and Aruhi would get married :)

@shonagudia: Thanks a lot for the compliments. I know Rehan behaved really rudely with Armaan, hope he will learn some manners soon :). U will get to know the past soon :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail
Page 137

@divkashfull, sammy4u, ARKJ_4EVER, DRarmaanfan, nandinii_goyal, ksg_farhan, amruta04, -Prithi-: Hey guys, thanks a lot for the super compliments. And yeah Armaan is really shattered and Ridhima ad suffered too. The unrevealed past would be soon discovered by u all :)

Page 138

@AR_LOVER, riya_mukherjee, aishar, charmingkiller,  priyanki: Hey guys, thanks a lot for the compliments :) I am so happy that u guys loved the part as well as the scenes :)

@salinashah, hotKaJen: Thanks a lot for the compliments sweetheart :). Even I feel sorry for her. Well the past as in whatever happened after AR marriage is still to be revealed, to solve the whole puzle :). I agree he deserves to be treated only like this. I am so glad that u r happy for RM and Aruhi. I also hope the same as u :). I am so happy to know u loved Armaan 's dream at the end :)

Page 139

@AR_FAN, ksg_ritika, PrithviSanyo1, prachi_mjht, maggie131984, fri42911(it is ok for commenting late but please do keep commenting and liking:) ) : Hey guys, thanks a lot for the compliments. Well just hope everything gets fine soon :) You are most welcome for the PM :)

@cuteshilpa, Riarai2346,: hey guys, don't worry if you keep on commenting or liking regularly, you don't need to fear that I won't add you in my PM list :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail
Page 140

@kajenkashkriya, sejal719, millie_maaneet, KSG-ROOP: Thanks a lot for the compliments. I know it is too sad to see Armaan like this but it is really needed :)

@sejal719, anumeha_rajat: Hey dear, thanks a lot for approving my idea, I just hope that it won't cause any inconvenience in the future :) I will definitely u :) If I keep on getting response from you all I won't quit :)

@KaSh-Maneet-Fan: hey dear, thanks a lot for the compliments. I am so happy that u loved the part and RM and Armaan's dream :D Yes, thankfully she accepted the baby :) U r most welcome for the PM :)

@shivi17: Hey Shivi; Thanks a lot for the compliments :) Well dear, yes there are few things to be revealed so you have to wait for the upcoming parts :) Actually, I try to variate the story but somehow he ends up being a bit negative character often and I try to add something unique so  I am really happy that u don't get bored, and can find something unique in the story as well as liked the story :D Hey dear, for sure I will add you in the PM list, all I am saying is to comment and I am really glad that you will comment as it supports me a lot :) I really hope that you will always comment :)
Well concerning the fact that I keep two FFs at a one time, then I have already started another, I have posted the concept and u can put in ur ideas too, here is the link of my new FF 'Same Yet different': http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1737206
I hope you will like it :D
Please don't say sorry again :)

Luv u<333
Kashish