India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 8)

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Isha and Sweta Embarrassed had to write it as it was all getting one sided.. there are always 2 sides to a coin.. but sadly Anuradha is not here to give her side of story.. Confused 

Edited by purva - 17 January 2011 at 8:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Sneha25-Isha.IshaaxeionAutumn.

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Thanks Isha and Sweta Embarrassed had to write it as it was all getting one sided.. there are always 2 sides to a coin.. but sadly Anuradha is not here to give her side of story.. Confused 

Anytime Hug
Also I felt Mr. Kabir Bedi was only the person who was ready to understand and accept where Radha was coming from. Rest all just ganged up a bit on her. Being the sane group, did not expect that action.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts.Ashima-Sneha25-purvaAutumn.axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Where did the Bedi Lady vanish Shocked It's abt 8.45 p.m. in India and I have seen her posting on this forum since 4:22 p.m. Her last post was at 8:22 p.m. Shocked Wow, for the celeb that she is, she's got a lot of free time in her hands, but hey wait... So who's cooking the dinner today Confused Anita Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshapurvaAutumn.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Anytime Hug
Also I felt Mr. Kabir Bedi was only the person who was ready to understand and accept where Radha was coming from. Rest all just ganged up a bit on her. Being the sane group, did not expect that action.Smile

Exactly.. and same thing is happening here in the forum now.. I mean ganging up against Radha Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Anytime Hug

Kabir Bedi toh Kabir Bedi hai Day Dreaming

P.S. ITA Ishiii... And I feel that's bcoz KB has a broader spectrum of situations as compared to Pooja Bedi or any of her siblings. KB might have probably seen lifestyle similar to Anuradha's too, where as Pooja has clearly not experienced that bcoz of her comfortable upbringing. Though I would like to know more abt Parveen's background. She definitely wasn't happy with sitting down and eating Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Originally posted by axeion

Where did the Bedi Lady vanish Shocked It's abt 8.45 p.m. in India and I have seen her posting on this forum since 4:22 p.m. Her last post was at 8:22 p.m. Shocked Wow, for the celeb that she is, she's got a lot of free time in her hands, but hey wait... So who's cooking the dinner today Confused Anita Shocked

Haha.. well she had gone offline in the evening after I posted about her and now again I see her offline. Guess she is coming and going just like we do.... LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeionpurva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by axeion

She is perfect Axy.. knows how to handle multiple things at a time.. Tongue

Isha.Ishaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Anytime Hug

Exactly.. and same thing is happening here in the forum now.. I mean ganging up against Radha Wink

Hamaar hote hue aisan naa hui sarkar Wink Manojwa aur pura Bihar hain Anuradha ke peeche LOL

Isha.Ishapurva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index