India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 7)

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
heh heh!! sorry to bring your accusations to an abrupt halt... Rajeev Nigam earns 2.5 crores a year, I
pooja bedi
[/QUOTE]

really? 2.5 crores .. doing what exactly ?? being part of comedy circus?
hard to believe BediGirl

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.IshaaxeionpurvaAutumn.

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Didn't channel pay for all those expenses? Why was Rajiv paying from his pocket ?

The editing of the show was too bad. They showed kid getting last nights  leftover food (roti +subzi) for breakfast . Now leftover food could be good if it was refrigerated well but thats not certainly breakfast item for kids. Its more like a lunch !! LOL

Was Rajive at home all the time ?  wasn't it annoying to tolerate his flirting nonsense ? Embarrassed

hey you better ask some tips to please ----! WinkLOL Though you don't need help I guess.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-.Arjunaxeionpurva

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Didn't channel pay for all those expenses? Why was Rajiv paying from his pocket ?

The editing of the show was too bad. They showed kid getting last nights  leftover food (roti +subzi) for breakfast . Now leftover food could be good if it was refrigerated well but thats not certainly breakfast item for kids. Its more like a lunch !! LOL

Was Rajive at home all the time ?  wasn't it annoying to tolerate his flirting nonsense ? Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

Arjun.. you are sounding very excited with your questions here LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunpurva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bedigirl

Originally posted by purva

If it's about being judgemental.. then Pooja was also judgemantal.. she herself decided that because Anuradha is a housewife and does all the house work herself.. she needs an advocate to fight for her rights.. isn't it possible that Anuradha does it out of choice?? 

About not eating on dinning table and mom making garam fulkas for kids.. I agree it was not necessary for Anuradha to force it.. but just like elite people don't eat in living room... middle class people don't go out and spend couple of thousand rupees on decor items just because the decor color combination is not balanced.. Ouch

And Pooja was right in showing her displeasure after the show by tearing Anuradha's letter.. she could have avoided "rakshasi" comment but then Rajiv also called her "Rakhi Sawant" which is not any less than "rakshasi".. but the Nigam's were not at fault for not appreciating what Pooja did and Rajiv did agree about the full time maid suggestion by Pooja.. but Pooja didn't have anything positive to say about Anuradha.. nor did she agree that her maid was at fault.. so it was evenSmile 
to put it very simply... there is no harm in being a housewife and wantiing to do thin\gs yourself.. as long as you DO It! dirty fithy house, a child with rotting teeth, poor scores and a husband who complains non stp about his wifes food is indicative of being unsuccessful as a house wife.
for your info... rajeev earns 2.5 crores a year.. his wife anuradha was a practicing lawyer and hade even worked in a production house....
my rakshashni comment was a result of coming home and being told by my children that she atttacked me, made them cry and the fact that my "happy home" and each and every member was in tears! i felt that i should not have let someone enter my home and create such mahabharata. and yes,.. i was certainly peeved that while i was fighting for her rights in her home , she fught against me in mine, and deeply hurt the people closest to me!

Hello Bedigirl.. welcome to the forum Smile

Agreed that Nigam house was not clean when you entered.. and Anuradha should clean it more often.. but I definitely won't call it dirty and filthy from what I saw on screen.. also we never saw you cooking or cleaning or teaching Yash in that house.. so all you did was point out faults and never actually adapt Anuradha's lifestyle which was the concept of the show.. Smile

And hard to believe you that Rajiv earns 2.5 crores per year.. he does Comedy Circus and maybe a few shows.. not possible to earn that much for a stand-up comedian.. and even if he does earn that much.. not everyone's priorities are same.. so what he wants to spend his money on is entirely upto him.. you should have discussed it with him before going out and spending his money.. Smile

And why was Anuradha expected by Anita to fix jacuzzi and chimney.. while she was not given enough money to do so? Why was your maid Anita so rude to her?? Is she normally that rude to you too? Why did she refuse to follow Anuradha's rules when it was the concept of the show? And it was really cheap of Anita to laugh at Anuradha when she was explaining something about money to her.. and your kids also joined hands with Anita in doing so.. which was not right in my opinion.. Smile

And finally.. I don't have any problem with your "rakshasi" comment.. as well as Rajiv's "Rakhi Sawant" comment Wink

Also one more thing.. your father Mr. Kabeer Bedi was very understanding and accepting of the change Anuradha tried to bring in your house Clap

Wish Anuradha would also be here to defend herself.. right now it's all one sided debate Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-princeznaIsha.IshaaxeionAutumn.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Arjun.. you are sounding very excited with your questions here LOL
[/QUOTE]

I also have few questions for Ms. Bedi.. lets see if we get some answers LOLLOL

@ Arjun.. I agree about giving leftover food for breakfast.. specially to a kid.. what Pooja did was substitute Yash's unhealthy breakfast with other unhealthy item.. plus that was a tandoor roti ordered from a restaurant previous night.. not good at allThumbs Down

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-princeznaIsha.IshaaxeionAutumn.

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Hello Bedigirl.. welcome to the forum Smile

Agreed that Nigam house was not clean when you entered.. and Anuradha should clean it more often.. but I definitely won't call it dirty and filthy from what I saw on screen.. also we never saw you cooking or cleaning or teaching Yash in that house.. so all you did was point out faults and never actually adapt Anuradha's lifestyle which was the concept of the show.. Smile

And hard to believe you that Rajiv earns 2.5 crores per year.. he does Comedy Circus and maybe a few shows.. not possible to earn that much for a stand-up comedian.. and even if he does earn that much.. not everyone's priorities are same.. so what he wants to spend his money on is entirely upto him.. you should have discussed it with him before going out and spending his money.. Smile

And why was Anuradha expected by Anita to fix jacuzzi and chimney.. while she was not given enough money to do so? Why was your maid Anita so rude to her?? Is she normally that rude to you too? Why did she refuse to follow Anuradha's rules when it was the concept of the show? And it was really cheap of Anita to laugh at Anuradha when she was explaining something about money to her.. and your kids also joined hands with Anita in doing so.. which was not right in my opinion.. Smile

And finally.. I don't have any problem with your "rakshasi" comment.. as well as Rajiv's "Rakhi Sawant" comment Wink

Also one more thing.. your father Mr. Kabeer Bedi was very understanding and accepting of the change Anuradha tried to bring in your house Clap

Wish Anuradha would also be here to defend herself.. right now it's all one sided debate Wink

Aww Purva very well put post. Waiting for a reply for the above. It is almost everything I wanted to ask.
@bedigirl: If I may, would Iike to add:
If we leave all that Anuradha did aside, what did you learn / are willing to change in your place?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Sneha25-purvaAutumn.axeion

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Purva.. awesome post.. Thumbs Up same feelings and questions as you wrote... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeionpurva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index