India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 6)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by mcm226

.........the other day I was talking with Isha abt this ke they trying to show Pooja in good light n Mrs Nigam in bad light.............is the voice-over is of BB?Confused.............mujhe laga ke BB ki awaaz hai wo,nahi?ConfusedErmm

LOL ..Mandy .....Every VO that sounds partial/biased towards a specific contestant  is not necessarily  our BB ki awaz . Smile LOL
Arre nahi, even I went back to see the videos again and I felt the same... BB ki hi awaaz lag rahi thi Confused
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i have just watched the episode (omnibus edition) and have to say I think the biggest issue was Anuradha feels shes had a raw deal in life when comparing her life to Poojas...........this resentment came out in knocking all the things Pooja had that she doesnt.......the most basic thing called a dining table is not something that Anu has space in her house for........she does not have the option of maids.........she does not have a network of ppl around her who can help her broaden her horizons......ie how the other half live.......i think the husband is very dominating too........and maybe being in Poojas house was her way of ruling the roost..........something she isnt allowed to do at home.........
To my mind as badly as she was portrayed on the show due to editing etc..........she herself isnt as dynamic as she could be seeing as she is a full time stay at home mum..........her house could be cleaner, the meals could be healthier.....the child could be instilled with better manners.......and she could engage in other activities......
just my pov after watching the episode from beginning to end in one hit........Pooja seems comfortable with all the people she encounters.......and hats off to her for upbringing of her two beautiful well mannered children.........she no doubt brief her kids and house maid on what they could say and do.......but if you are in the public eye i think its safe to take that precaution.........i found karan, kabir and his eye candy's visit unnecessary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanaxeion

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
i liked the way pooja handled better even though she did have some flaws. But anuradha...all i saw was her going to washroom & crying every 5 minutes.

axeion

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Anuradha is such a hypocrite and so judgmental! She comes in and says wow...this is my dream house and then at the end she tells pooja how her house is a hotel...a total W*F moment!

Second...b/c Aliya doesn't want to reveal what she fights about with her mom, her children are guarded....NOPE! They're smart, who wants to reveal personal moments like that on national TV!

third, pooja was way better...she actually took care of yash and his grades...where anuradha just complained and judged them...so much for High Thinking! Anuradha def had much easier...clean house, so much help, luxurious lifestyle....Pooja had to wak up and deal with annoying husband, dirty house, and no help at all!
bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Hmm yes but Pooja failed at two very important things. In her re-decoration ka josh, she did not consider the budget constraints of Rajeev's families. And secondly Yash complained that he was hungry coz Pooja never cooked for him. Both are unpardonable.
heh heh!! sorry to bring your accusations to an abrupt halt... Rajeev Nigam earns 2.5 crores a year, I think he can definitely afford 7,000 rupees of a make over for his home.Evil Smile.. secondly... i cooked 4 meals a day.... and most of the time Rajeev used to lick the platter clean.. i think he just enjoyed coimplaining and looking for faults.. and it made for fun tv to air it... as for yash.. he's a very poor eater... used to being given ladoo and chocolate milk for breakfast which i find unacceptable. I tried to inculcate healthy eating habits by making him cheese omlettes and multigrain toasts with butter for breakfast, and ..... at the cost of sounding immodest.. i have done all the professional cooking courses in thai, mexican , continental, italian, indian, mughlai, salads etc!!! .. i used to make 2 dishes at every  meal always so that they always had a choice...!! only thing lacking in my abilities was the making of THICK round chappatis (he liked it that way) and i'm into making thin ones with whacky shapes!!Tongue
warmth and regards
pooja bedi

-Sneha25-

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by nitz17

Also I feel that both of them should have discussed before re-decorating something. Each person has a different taste in choosing colors and end of the day its Radha and her family who is staying there, not Pooja even though she did a good job. Not everyone like to have black fabric at home coz of cultural issues.
errrr. you need to see the episode again.. there was always black fabric on the sofa.. it was stained and dirty.. so i just put a black cover on it... and changed the cream and brown carpet alonng with hideous pink, blue maroon cushions to a striking colour palette of red and blaack which is think looks dramatic and as per feng shui is energising! btw,... rajiv had come along for the shopping experience..
Pooja does lose a point there LOL

thatz my job Embarrassed
bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by .Arjun

Pooja was indirectly fighting for Anu's rights .In the last conversation, both Nigam's conviniently declined to appreciate what Pooja did. I think that pissed off pooja and then she probably called her "rakshasi" and tore that letter !  Which ofcourse was rude on Pooja's part ! But I feel somewhere pooja's actions were justified too. Anu did face raw deal in house but at the same time she was judgement about Pooja not being a good mom. In elite circle, we will hardly find any mom making garam fulka's for kids n eating in hall.

If it's about being judgemental.. then Pooja was also judgemantal.. she herself decided that because Anuradha is a housewife and does all the house work herself.. she needs an advocate to fight for her rights.. isn't it possible that Anuradha does it out of choice?? 

About not eating on dinning table and mom making garam fulkas for kids.. I agree it was not necessary for Anuradha to force it.. but just like elite people don't eat in living room... middle class people don't go out and spend couple of thousand rupees on decor items just because the decor color combination is not balanced.. Ouch

And Pooja was right in showing her displeasure after the show by tearing Anuradha's letter.. she could have avoided "rakshasi" comment but then Rajiv also called her "Rakhi Sawant" which is not any less than "rakshasi".. but the Nigam's were not at fault for not appreciating what Pooja did and Rajiv did agree about the full time maid suggestion by Pooja.. but Pooja didn't have anything positive to say about Anuradha.. nor did she agree that her maid was at fault.. so it was evenSmile 
to put it very simply... there is no harm in being a housewife and wantiing to do thin\gs yourself.. as long as you DO It! dirty fithy house, a child with rotting teeth, poor scores and a husband who complains non stp about his wifes food is indicative of being unsuccessful as a house wife.
for your info... rajeev earns 2.5 crores a year.. his wife anuradha was a practicing lawyer and hade even worked in a production house....
my rakshashni comment was a result of coming home and being told by my children that she atttacked me, made them cry and the fact that my "happy home" and each and every member was in tears! i felt that i should not have let someone enter my home and create such mahabharata. and yes,.. i was certainly peeved that while i was fighting for her rights in her home , she fught against me in mine, and deeply hurt the people closest to me!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jncblrprattsEstelleEvenstarcool_yv-Sneha25-.Arjun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index