India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 5)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

<font color="#006699">Yes, she did, Anuradha had left a letter for Pooja, which she tore up without reading and said that "I don't want to hear what that woman has to say, I feel like I left my family at the mercy of a rakshasi". Just for that comment I think Nigam was justified in comparing Pooja to "Rakhi Sawant" at least in over-dramatization part both are comparable.
</font>

purva , i saw her saying dse words for anuradha . I think that they dint show it during eps .

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by purva

^^ yes Arjun.. you said it right.. it was about elite class vs. middle class.. that's why I can't say one was right and other wrong.. but the channel was completely wrong in taking sides.. Thumbs Down
I agree Purva..............the other day I was talking with Isha abt this ke they trying to show Pooja in good light n Mrs Nigam in bad light.............is the voice-over is of BB?Confused.............mujhe laga ke BB ki awaaz hai wo,nahi?ConfusedErmm

Mandy..tera BB ka bhoot abhi utara nahi Tongue
RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

Originally posted by ppurva

Hmm yes but Pooja failed at two very important things. In her re-decoration ka josh, she did not consider the budget constraints of Rajeev's families. And secondly Yash complained that he was hungry coz Pooja never cooked for him. Both are unpardonable.

Also I feel that both of them should have discussed before re-decorating something. Each person has a different taste in choosing colors and end of the day its Radha and her family who is staying there, not Pooja even though she did a good job. Not everyone like to have black fabric at home coz of cultural issues.

The design expert has spoken.. all hail! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by purva

^^ yes Arjun.. you said it right.. it was about elite class vs. middle class.. that's why I can't say one was right and other wrong.. but the channel was completely wrong in taking sides.. Thumbs Down
I agree Purva..............the other day I was talking with Isha abt this ke they trying to show Pooja in good light n Mrs Nigam in bad light.............is the voice-over is of BB?Confused.............mujhe laga ke BB ki awaaz hai wo,nahi?ConfusedErmm

Mandy..tera BB ka bhoot abhi utara nahi Tongue

I think it's the same voice too actually Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Autumn.axeion

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Infact it was more difficult for Pooja. Anuradha had it easy.... 3 maids, kids used to the schedule etc. She turned out to be a jealous gossiper.
.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orms

Infact it was more difficult for Pooja. Anuradha had it easy.... 3 maids, kids used to the schedule etc. She turned out to be a jealous gossiper.

single parent can organize better than both parents....in single parent  case only one persone rules the house....in case of both parents they both want to organize house in their own way...and i become mess...this is the conclusion i am getting from all the topic dissuess here...
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashima1975

Originally posted by orms

single parent can organize better than both parents....in single parent  case only one persone rules the house....in case of both parents they both want to organize house in their own way...and i become mess...this is the conclusion i am getting from all the topic dissuess here...

Two parents in a family unit is the ideal. The work gets divided but if a set of parents don't cooperate with each other over tasks, that's when you have problems. Two organised parents are obviously better than one but if parents are disorganised then it doesn't matter if there's one or a dozen LOL (for example, have you ever been to a picnic where ALL the parents had no clue on how to organise the kids activities, total chaos! LOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaArpitachohanAutumn.axeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index