India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 2)

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by nitz17

Also I feel that both of them should have discussed before re-decorating something. Each person has a different taste in choosing colors and end of the day its Radha and her family who is staying there, not Pooja even though she did a good job. Not everyone like to have black fabric at home coz of cultural issues.

Pooja does lose a point there LOL

thatz my job Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

@ Ekta valid poit about the sugar intake, didn't think of that.

Side-effects of staying on my own... If I am not able to grab a bite in the morning, I live off a bar of chocolate Embarrassed Enough to survive a day Tongue

@Nitzy: Yup..and u r good at ur job Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

I haven't seen episode so will write something later. On the first day, I felt she was received pretty well. Though I guess Pooja's kids were expecting for some celeb to show up Embarrassed
ditto ArjunTongue.......will watch it at 9 p.m.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunaxeion

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I think Pooja went with an open mind and she was ready to adjust and she did except she was not comfortable in cooking in the mess which I agree coz I'm also a freak but Radha went with a close mind and was not ready to adjust at all. Pooja was rite about the chappatis that if their son can eat 2 or 3 day old ladoo y not chappati. Food should not be just thrown away coz it is one day old. I think Pooja household was much organized and actually I was quite impresed with her lifestyle that she gives time to her family and to herself also. As far as the maid was concerned when in a household the maids r working for a longer period of time they do become the part of memeber of the house and r treated that way and r not treated as servants anymore and they do have a say in the matters of the house hold. Radha was not ready to adjut at all. She was tooooooooooo busy thinking how to downgrade pooja that she is not a good mother and I agreed with pooja when her daughter did not tell Radha the issues between her and her mother Pooja was absolutely rite and her daughter also that they dont have to discuss the issue that r between mother and daughter with anybody else.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kshailyArpitachohanShizaruangelicsmileGauri22cool_yvmelfns.Alluring.-Sneha25-tvdekhaaxeion....Poojie....

Mishlae Senior Member
Mishlae
Mishlae

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Radha was a total misfit. On one hand she talked about displaying aalia'spaintings to show people how good a painter she is, on the other hand radha talked about not believing in showing off emotions and gratitudes during the face to face exit interview. I don't think she would understand her contradictions even if she saw the episode. Made a complete fool of herself with her adament nature

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelicsmile-Sneha25-tvdekhaaxeion

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I think Pooja went with an open mind and she was ready to adjust and she did except she was not comfortable in cooking in the mess which I agree coz I'm also a freak but Radha went with a close mind and was not ready to adjust at all. Pooja was rite about the chappatis that if their son can eat 2 or 3 day old ladoo y not chappati. Food should not be just thrown away coz it is one day old. I think Pooja household was much organized and actually I was quite impresed with her lifestyle that she gives time to her family and to herself also. As far as the maid was concerned when in a household the maids r working for a longer period of time they do become the part of memeber of the house and r treated that way and r not treated as servants anymore and they do have a say in the matters of the house hold. Radha was not ready to adjut at all. She was tooooooooooo busy thinking how to downgrade pooja that she is not a good mother and I agreed with pooja when her daughter did not tell Radha the issues between her and her mother Pooja was absolutely rite and her daughter also that they dont have to discuss the issue that r between mother and daughter with anybody else.

completely agree with u..

I think if there was a man in Pooja's house then anuradha would have act differently. but here she thought she could say and do whatever she feel like to as she is the head of the house now.. which she couldn't do in her own house. but she completely lost at the first place when she had argument with Aliya.. thats why they didn't support her later on when anita was arguing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-axeion....Poojie....

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishlae

Radha was a total misfit. On one hand she talked about displaying aalia'spaintings to show people how good a painter she is, on the other hand radha talked about not believing in showing off emotions and gratitudes during the face to face exit interview. I don't think she would understand her contradictions even if she saw the episode. Made a complete fool of herself with her adament nature

I totally agree with u. What is harm in saying sorry,, please, and thank u. I say it to my son whenever I want him to do something for me I always say please can u do this to me and thank u rite away and when he does it then I again I say thank u and if i make mistake I dont get embarrassed saying sorry even to my own son. U r just teaching ur kids to be courteous

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kshailyangelicsmile.Alluring.-Sneha25-axeion

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Yes, I feel Anuradha did faced stiff opposition in Pooja's household. Kids were expecting a celebrity and they were disappointed that they did not get one. Also Anita seems to be a bully. LOL She just wanted to do it by her Pooja didi ways, she too had a close mind. Pooja should have told Anita before hand that she would have to listen to Anu as that is what game is about. I understand Anita is very loyal to Pooja but that does not give her any right to talk to Anuradha in a very rude manner. It is a show and as per its rules Anu will take care of the house. If even for a small simple thing or change they object and create an issue then the purpose of the show is defeated totally. Anita objected for each single thing which Anuradha suggested. Anita acted like a bully from the very first day towards Anu. Children looking at Anita's behaviour towards Anu felt Anu is not good as they know Anita for long time.

On the other hand Anuradha did not help her matters by not taking part  from day one and sleeping till late and supposedly kept the children hungry for very long. At that point only she somehow starting loosing ground. Later on when she accuse Pooja to be a bad mom and all that argument, she completely lost it. After that children totally went against her and who would blame them.

Anuradha did not go with an open mind and as soon as she saw whose house it was and Pooja image and no man in the house, her thinking was the house is not run properly. She decided then and there that everything in that house must be wrong and she must try to improve it. Having preconceived notions surely does not help.

So yes Anuradha got a.raw deal from Anita but Anu too did not help matters by having a fixed mind set and not ready to change it.

Edited by sweta01 - 13 January 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dollykshailyRangiliDhannoArpitachohanLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-.Arjunaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index